S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2015 with PRIZES!

Apologies for late update and as usual league table sorted bulls to bears.

4 bulls v 8 bears. There is time for the bears to push the bulls back. As it happens we have a stand off with the top two forecasters leading on overall scoreboard for the year. TwinToWin very much a bull with Gaffs most bearish of them all.

SPX holding 2100 level. If it breaks down then who knows how low she can go!!!

It's all to play for in week 45. Wishing you all good luck and prosperous trading.

(y)

S'pose I better point out the typo in the tables putting gaffs as a bear... Which is a gold on the post above! Unless of course a private msg changed the entry?? Well done, she nudged up a tickle!

S'pose I better point out the typo in the tables putting gaffs as a bear... Which is a gold on the post above! Unless of course a private msg changed the entry?? Well done, she nudged up a tickle!

Thank you TwinToWin, results updated.

A scholar and a gentleman (y)

Top man. :)

Well done to our new comer Jeffre who picks up his first gold medal this week taking top spot on the podium. :clap::clap::clap:

Gaffs takes silver and Pat scrapes another bronze. (y)(y)

Well done chaps die hard bulls take the points. :)

.......................................Jeffre4
......Gaffs......................................................Pat

za-25511-1.jpg

I had no idea what these three things in the image were and had to find out. Almost tempted to award a bonus point for anyone who knows or guesses what they are :cheesy:

League table here...

bin bag clips?

Well done Lexcorp (y)

Was that a guess or you've seen them before.

Thinking of sticking'm into some xmas stockings see if kids can figure out what to do with them. :cheesy: