S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2015 with PRIZES!

Here is the weekly forecast from Gunner24.

Attachments

• Gunner24.PNG
    Gunner24.PNG
    776.7 KB · Views: 194
Here is the weekly forecast from Gunner24.

Hi Pat,

Why don't you kindly point our Arsenal fan to our competition thread?

2134 I see in his chart and it may well get there with all this madness. (y)

Hi Pat,

Why don't you kindly point our Arsenal fan to our competition thread?

2134 I see in his chart and it may well get there with all this madness. (y)

Well yes but probably have to sprechen the Deutch tho.

Hi Guys,

League table updated bulls to bears. We have TwinToWin leading the charging bulls with horns fresh from the goring of bears. In the other corner we have Liver leading the bears. There is 92 pip variance in forecasts.

Another observation; Weighted Average is in the bulls camp and Mean Average in the bears. Should be interesting to find out if our weighted metric of sorts is of value.

Wishing you all good luck. (y)

I see yahoo are going to charge for info in 2016 !!
Is there anywhere else for free weekly info on S&P 500 ?

I see yahoo are going to charge for info in 2016 !!
Is there anywhere else for free weekly info on S&P 500 ?

Think I have found an alternative at stockcharts.com

Attachments

• S&P 500.PNG
    S&P 500.PNG
    165.6 KB · Views: 96
Intertrader have decided to shut their platform down early tonight.
Dodgy geezers.

I put on a 2x leveraged short position in the S&P 500 about an hour before the close. My time horizon is 1 - 2 weeks.

I put on a 2x leveraged short position in the S&P 500 about an hour before the close. My time horizon is 1 - 2 weeks.

Hi,
Good to see another player but forecasts for the end of the week are placed before US markets open for the week. Post 1 explains, all simple stuff.

Lexcorp takes gold spot on the podium this week just under 3 pips from Friday's close. Good call. :clap::clap::clap:

Weighted Average did trump the Mean Average as they were on opposing sides, taking silver and Atilla took bronze. (y)(y)

......................................................................Lexcorp
.......................Weighted Average..................................................................Atilla

DiaDeLosMuertosParade.jpg.700x10000_q85.jpg

League table here... with just 9 weeks left to the end of the year. (Looks like it's going to be a 53 week forecast to 2015 due to Bank Holidays. Markets will close on Thursday 31st Dec).

Not long to go and wishing you all a very, grim and dark Halloween :devilish:

2042 - Using hologram projection technology, skylanes are introduced over London for flying vehicles :cool: