S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2015 with PRIZES!

2044 — A tipping point for permafrost melting :(

The last veterans of WW2 are passing away :(

A transglobal highway and rail network has emerged :)

Last edited:
2044 — A tipping point for permafrost melting :(

The last veterans of WW2 are passing away :(

A transglobal highway and rail network has emerged :)

Thats all well and good Atilla, but do i still get a point for direction for last week.
as you seem to have left me off the board.
I need every little one of them now, i can take my shirt off to keep cool but i'm buggered if i can get any points lately.:LOL:

Thats all well and good Atilla, but do i still get a point for direction for last week.
as you seem to have left me off the board.
I need every little one of them now, i can take my shirt off to keep cool but i'm buggered if i can get any points lately.:LOL:

Hi ibetyou,

Sorry I seem to have missed the 2020 amongts the blurb. Not the first time either.

Have now given you the crucial un puan :)

(y)

Hey Guys,

I am becoming very bizi bizi again with work and travel, hence was going to inquire if any regulars would like to take over running and managing the league table?

It is pretty straight forward simple Excel row/column and formula cell editing with the odd cut and paste. I am in the process of writing up Instructions tab, so the league table process is documented. Do take a peek...

If anything is not right regular members will quickly put it right.

You will get to pick the podium picture selection of your choice and entering the forecasts & scores. Managing the league table has it's highs too.

So starting from next year or sooner, if you would like to - please step forward. (y)

Hey Guys,

I am becoming very bizi bizi again with work and travel, hence was going to inquire if any regulars would like to take over running and managing the league table?

It is pretty straight forward simple Excel row/column and formula cell editing with the odd cut and paste. I am in the process of writing up Instructions tab, so the league table process is documented. Do take a peek...

If anything is not right regular members will quickly put it right.

You will get to pick the podium picture selection of your choice and entering the forecasts & scores. Managing the league table has it's highs too.

So starting from next year or sooner, if you would like to - please step forward. (y)

You have done a great job Atilla. Hopefully someone will feel able to run with it for a while ? I think a change is for the good and new ideas.

2058 pls Atilla.

If I'm still in the game a few years hence, I'd be willing, but bizi bizi is a fair call until my boys are bigger. Good luck with whatever it is that changing for you!

Hi Guys,

League table updated bulls to bears as usual. We have 5 bulls v 6 bears including the two averages. Vairance is 93 with TwinToWin leading the bulls against our new most welcome member Jeffre4.

Jeffre4 is almost three times more pessimistic as TwinToWin is optimistic.

Wishing you all prosperous trading and good fortunes... (y)

TwinToWin takes gold again. Is anyone surprised? He is now the top gold medal winner with 7. He is also the overall top medals winner with 19. Quite a record indeed. Well done TwinToWin (y) :clap: (y)

Pat494 takes silver and Liver1234 gets the bronze. Good forecasting (y)(y)

................................... TwinToWin

..........Pat494..............................................Liver

Transporter%20Eng_1.JPG

League tables here...

There is now just 9 weeks forecasting left for the end of the year. Exciting times in the markets with a new bull run on the horizon or is it just more bull from the markets?

Forecast what you think Friday's SPX500 close will be???

Come on twintowin where all waiting to see what your going to put first.:help:

Not that many of us can catch you now.:cry:

2098 for me please Atilla.