S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2015 with PRIZES!

2034 - Average person will have 4.5 packages a week delivered with flying drones, travel 40% of the time in a driverless car and use a 3D printer to print hyper-individualized meals. They will also spend most of their leisure time on an activity that hasn’t been invented yet.

Can't wait :LOL:

Well done guys,i thought it would have pulled back by Friday setting the seen for the coming week,
How wrong i was.
I take my hat off to the three of you for your great calls and like Atilla give you the finger.:LOL:

Lets see what we can do this week,i,m thinking it will claw back any retrace by Friday and end the week higher,
So i'm going for 2020 last weeks high then onwards from there.

So 2020 for me please Atilla.hope you can get that ink off your fingers.:D

2034 - Average person will have 4.5 packages a week delivered with flying drones, travel 40% of the time in a driverless car and use a 3D printer to print hyper-individualized meals. They will also spend most of their leisure time on an activity that hasn’t been invented yet.

Can't wait :LOL:

I can see why so many people are taking up clay pigeon shooting :LOL:

Driverless cars will be good as round here we already got senceless drivers.

I exspect it's already been invented there just trying to stop them making them.
:LOL:

Well done guys,i thought it would have pulled back by Friday setting the seen for the coming week,
How wrong i was.
I take my hat off to the three of you for your great calls and like Atilla give you the finger.:LOL:

Lets see what we can do this week,i,m thinking it will claw back any retrace by Friday and end the week higher,
So i'm going for 2020 last weeks high then onwards from there.

So 2020 for me please Atilla.hope you can get that ink off your fingers.:D

Thanks Ibetyou,

Three fingered salute to our legendary trio's. :)

tumblr_inline_nln9x5uVbC1t5gt60.gif

A new sport has been invented and is starting up you-know-where. It involves drones, shot guns and ...............! Might just catch on for a free but shredded Amazon book.
On the other side of the coin I can just see you-know-who fitting say 100 drones with optics and machine guns and dropping them over ME to bag a few terrorists

Hi guys,

League table updated bulls to bears as usual. We have opposing forces in play with Gaffs leading the bulls against TwinToWin the bears. 4 bulls v 6 bears and 103 tick variance. Averages are bears too otherwise 50/50 split.

Just 10 weeks left for the end of the year. Doesn't time fly by...

Wishing you all good luck and prosperous trading. (y)

Would anyone like to close the competition early this week. Say about NOW. :innocent:

Then we could all go down the pub and relax. :)

Quite a remarkable end to the week and not so much a surprise to others. Did someone say it's an options expiry weekend??? ;)

Yours truly takes gold, 4th gold medal in 4th quarter. Lovely doubly (y)

Postman takes silver and Pat bronze. Well done chaps (y)(y)

..........................................................Atilla
.................Postman.............................................................Pat494

471c5cce0c97d3d79b1adf3644056144.jpg

Just 10 weeks to go for the end of the year and still no crimbly lights or decorations. National grid expecting blackouts or wot??? :cheesy:

League table here...

Last edited:
A new sport has been invented and is starting up you-know-where. It involves drones, shot guns and ...............! Might just catch on for a free but shredded Amazon book.
On the other side of the coin I can just see you-know-who fitting say 100 drones with optics and machine guns and dropping them over ME to bag a few terrorists

2052 pls