S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2015 with PRIZES!

I was thinking about this Pete and a profound thought crossed my mind.

Your 1945.5 accounted for 10% of contributions making up the Averages.

As mere tenths is approx., less than 1% of your 10% -> effectively you are 99% responsible for your miss. :cheesy:

OK, so which one of you is responsible for the rest of my miss??:whistling

Peter

Well done TwinToWin. Despite your epic success in calling direction I am going with 1976 this week. (Only 50 odd points higher than it is now :whistling).

Sorry chaps belated update, although I did do the sorting bulls to bears on league tables earlier on in the week.

Postman leads the bulls whilst TwinToWin roams with the bears. 118 pip variance in forecasts. At the moment it's touch and go... Judgement day tomorrow. ;)

Wishing you all good luck (y)

League table here...

Well done to Gaffs who takes gold medal with a precision call this week. 1.66 away from close. Great call :clap::clap::clap:

Close on his heels just -1.95 ticks away, Tar takes silver and Lexcorp gets bronze. (y)(y)

Don't think even the market knew whether it was coming or going but we knew it all a week ago! Yep we sure did :cheesy:

...........................................Gaffs
......................Tar............................................Lexcorp

hqdefault.jpg

League table here for the fourth and final quarter of 2015.

Just 12 weeks forecasting left for end of the year.

$100 for the end of year over-all running total points' winners the prize money will be distributed in 50:30:20 ratios
---------- 1st place - $50
---------- 2nd place - $30
---------- 3rd place - $20

If you don't get that book or CD you really wanted for xmas but just a pair of socks, then you'll know what to do with your Amazon voucher :)

1964 for me please Atilla. looking bullish once we get the pull back.need some points on the board.

Thought it was going to be between Pat and myself on Friday ( what happend there )

1964 for me please Atilla. looking bullish once we get the pull back.need some points on the board.

Thought it was going to be between Pat and myself on Friday ( what happend there )

Spot on for most of Thursday but Gaffs got in there somehow.

:)

1940 pls

1971 - The British Army began destroying roads between the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland as a security measure.

Let bygones be bygones :)

Well the S&P rose 90 in 2 days :eek:

I missed this weeks competition :(, been busy today.

Tar has missed it too. Dropping like flies coming up to the year end.

Bizi bizi all week and no time to play anymore... :cheesy:

Some great riveting stuff at work though. I do like a good challenge and building work at home too. Oh what joy :(

Hi Guys,

League table updated bulls to bears as usual. TwinToWin is leading to bulls against Liver1234 the bears. We have an estimated 121 pip variance in forecasts.

Perhaps even more surprising 7 bulls v 3 bears with the markets looking ropey, in the best two months for a possible crises and uncle Putin on the war path.

And yes I'm feeling bullish too - sort of for a week or two at least. :LOL:
Glad to see WackyPete and old beam Pat in the bear camp. Nice to see standards maintained. :cheesy:

Wishing you all good prosperous trading in this build up to the festive season. Really looking for some decorations to go up and those mince pies to go on shelves. :clap::clap::clap:

Well done to TwinToWin who takes gold this week just 3.89 pips below Friday's close. :clap::clap::clap:

Gaffs true to form is runner up taking silver and lexcorp the bronze medal. (y)(y)

..................................................................TwinToWin
........................................................Gaffs.......................Lexcorp
3-fingers-8ma.jpg

League table here...

TwinToWins consistent calls are indeed legendary. Super run also by Gaffs and Lexcorp too getting podium medals. In fact looking at the table since May 15th all three have been winning medals, off and on every other two weeks.

Great stuff (y)