S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2014 with PRIZES!

If I say SP100, and Pat says SP4000, then the average will be the winner that week, but both of us are idiots (well the 4000 call might be fairly accurate ;). So maybe it's not so much the average shows how good we are, but how bad we are :)

After all, are people still calling for the market to see red ?

You could say 10 heads are better than 1 :idea:

Hi Guys,

Apologies for the late posty for forecasts... Been a busy week with the World Cup on too - :)

Table update as per usual from Bulls to Bears.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...Tm9jZGh4Z0tzdVJoZXc&usp=drive_web&pli=1#gid=0

We are missing two regulars Tar and VielGeld but have Postman on board with new favourite Lexcorp to give the averages the boot. At least we hope so. No body likes being below average do they? :(

Wishing you all good luck to the max!!! (y)

Well done to Postman who takes his first gold, podium win just 0.56 away from Thursday's market close. :clap::clap::clap:

Malaguti takes second place and Gaffs third.

..................................................................Postman
.............................Malaguti.......................................................................Gaffs

cat-dog-photography-san-jose1.jpg

That kick off our World 2014-Quarter-3 SPX500 weekly forecasting competition.

League table here.

Wishing you all good luck and prosperous trading. (y)

PS Sorry for late write up guys... Promise to get back to usual after WCup... ;)

Attachments

• SPX500_14Q3wk27.GIF
    SPX500_14Q3wk27.GIF
    149 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
If I am correct an average won 2nd quarter ? So even bigger prize at end of the 3rd quarter ?

eye of newt, leg of toad...................

If I am correct an average won 2nd quarter ? So even bigger prize at end of the 3rd quarter ?

eye of newt, leg of toad...................

Yep and Postman has the lead for the $150 in Amazon vouchers.

3rd Quarter end Sept 26th, Friday :whistling

The price of petroleum hits $100 per barrel for the first time.
Stock markets around the world plunge amid growing fears of a U.S. recession, fueled by the subprime mortgage crisis.
NASA's Phoenix spacecraft becomes the first to land on the northern polar region of Mars.
Russia unilaterally recognizes the independence of Georgian breakaway republics Abkhazia and South Ossetia.

plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

2008(.5) Please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys,

League Table updated bulls to bear and some interesting stats.

Gaffs is the biggest bull and I'm the only bear. Feel well exposed here. My buddy buddy WackyPete is nowhere in sight either. July 4th celebrations no doubt and wishing him high spirits.

Also worth a comment Lexcorp is pretty much on the dot with Average at 1999. Prince of Calls that is. If it is on the dot will also be priceless. So many pretty princely priceless 'P's... I do like Penguins too. Must stop taking those damn P-ills. Making me P-iss all over the place... Losing the P-lot now. :p Must go.

Wishing you all lots of P-rofits and P-rofiteroles :cheesy:

Flora-Cuisine-Profiteroles-h-84dfb6b1-e6fd-4394-8477-b75075c93c57-0-472x310.jpg