S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2013

Hi Guys,

Here is week 5 forecasts for QTR-3 of the S&P500 competition. As usual list is in bull to bearish sentiment order.

Wishing you all best of luck. (y)

Attachments

• SP-13-08-02a.JPG
    SP-13-08-02a.JPG
    167.8 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:
Hi Guys,

Here is week 5 forecasts for QTR-3 of the S&P500 competition. As usual list is in bull to bearish sentiment order.

Wishing you all best of luck. (y)

you are incredibly bearish mate..you've got us all down 200 points lower :innocent:

Blegh, missed this week.

Well, I'd have gone for 1710 again anyway. Seems like I'll follow this one on demo. :p

Craaaaaaap, of all the weeks to miss out on, it's the one where I'd have gotten gold. :LOL:

Ah well, good stuff to the winners. Y'all got lucky. :p

Well we are only 5 weeks into the comp and samspade already has matched last quarters record 3 gold podium medals :clap::clap::clap:

Add to that a silver - which was a close call too and I think samspade will have won this comp before some of us pass the starting line. Good calls champ.

This weeks top eggs are;

......Pat / malaguti...........samspade...................mike.
Creative_expression_eggs_to_choose_according_to_mood_Photos_eggs_egg_face_Gifts_amp;_Crafts_Industry.jpg

(Regrettably, having been firm on calls to be entered before start of market in the past, couldn't enter VielGeld's call on Wednesday. )

Attachments

• S&P500_20130802b.JPG
    S&P500_20130802b.JPG
    198.4 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
I do look forward to seeing Atilla's podium pic's each week, have a little chuckle :LOL:
and wonder how close the likeness is to the person, I think you nailed me this week :LOL:
Thanks for taking the time to keep the comp going (y)

1718 this week please.

A big well done to Sam

Any tips ???

I genuinely do the inverse of what I think each week. The market can't rise again can it? No it can't it's time for a pullback surely? Insanity that any red goes green without fail?

So 1716 because I do think we'll slow down from here now.

1726 for me ole buddy

Ahoy there Vielgeld - should be thinking of your number soonish ?

Well done to all you egg heads you cracked it this week,
I'm going to stick with 1703 for the coming week please Atilla not the 1730 you so kindly put me down for last week mate.

Tehe - and seconded. Well done chaps!

1,674 for me please Atilla.
Tim.

I see you are revising your calls upwards Tim!

Feeling the little green shoots budding up your bearish hide :cheesy: