Run of the River

No you used an example that someone else called 'anndy' used elsewhere. I realise that could be a coincidence so I shoudn't jump to conclusions. Perhaps I have been too hasty in this matter.

Anyhow do tell us why you have been kind enough to share this news with us and the people on the other forums.

I was referring to your original reference. Not the later ones. I see more than one poster has been here. figures why you jumped on this blog post. that's annoying.

To help save the planet?

To reduce green house gases in Guatemala and the rainforests of the Amazon, which as you may know have suffered a dry spell. Its actually having a negative effect on the retention of Carbon and causing more damage due to draughts and the all famed term global warming. But the reality is, the draughts are real and measurable.

Run of River at least stops the need for blocking the river. You could understand how that could benefit correct? Not stopping the river/draught, and rain forests.

This goes for all major river based systems such as Panama, where they are not employing large scale run of river but traditional systems as well.

I was referring to your original reference. Not the later ones. I see more than one poster has been here. figures why you jumped on this blog post. that's annoying.

So which company are you from, is it the one they paid to promote the stock, I think they were in California or somewhere.

So a guy called Jorge Vizcarra is involved in Run of River then? Its just I got the wrong one?

Yes Jorge is a Director of a company in Guatemala, a Municpal President in Mexico, etc etc,. No worries, its not really your fault, I can see this in a few places. Its just you relied on someone elses thoughts, although deflamatory...

I understand why you got mad, the multiple posts thing is enough to make any community angry. Thank you for the slap.

So which company are you from, is it the one they paid to promote the stock, I think they were in California or somewhere.

Again, wrong company, wrong people, nothing to do with the project. I am located in South Africa and on occassion Eastern Europe, Ukraine. I am looking into run of river on the Shire in Malawai at the moment, and also other parts of Eastern Europe. In addition, I have been looking at other famous projects and people doing the same thing.

The company I referred to is in Guatemala. Are you aware of the projects in Guatemala?

Are you interested in Run of River?

No you used an example that someone else called 'anndy' used elsewhere. I realise that could be a coincidence so I shoudn't jump to conclusions. Perhaps I have been too hasty in this matter.

Anyhow do tell us why you have been kind enough to share this news with us and the people on the other forums.

I was referring to your first post, someone not named Anndy.

Yes Jorge is a Director of a company in Guatemala, a Municpal President in Mexico, etc etc,. No worries, its not really your fault, I can see this in a few places. Its just you relied on someone elses thoughts, although deflamatory...

OK so this guy thats involved with Run of River was like a Mayor in some place called Tonalo according to your link you posted earlier, is that right? He's nothing to do with the fraudster by the same name. I should have double checked that.

OK so this guy thats involved with Run of River was like a Mayor in some place called Tonalo according to your link you posted earlier, is that right? He's nothing to do with the fraudster by the same name. I should have double checked that.

Hold on a minute Anndy, this mayor guy that you sent me the link to, the one with the same name as the securities fraudster, Jorge Vizcarra. It seems he might be in prison for murder. Did he get out on bail to run the company? Check out the photo on your link and my article, it's the same guy. I don't know if I want to get involved in a company run by a guy like that.

http://guadalajarareporter.com/news...r-to-face-murder-trial-judge-denies-bail.html

I'm feeling sorry for the guy...will someone please tell him he's digging himself deeper with each comment. These one-sided threads are good for some lulz though.

Peter

I'm feeling sorry for the guy...will someone please tell him he's digging himself deeper with each comment. These one-sided threads are good for some lulz though.

Peter

He deleted a lot of his stuff from earlier.

Hold on a minute Anndy, this mayor guy that you sent me the link to, the one with the same name as the securities fraudster, Jorge Vizcarra. It seems he might be in prison for murder. Did he get out on bail to run the company? Check out the photo on your link and my article, it's the same guy. I don't know if I want to get involved in a company run by a guy like that.

http://guadalajarareporter.com/news...r-to-face-murder-trial-judge-denies-bail.html

The guy who runs the company is not from Mexico. I was pointing out that there were more than one Vizcarra's with this name. Instead you make a path of lies.

I understand why you got mad, the multiple posts thing is enough to make any community angry. Thank you for the slap.

OK so its not him after all? So who is he, which one of the other Jorge Vizcarra's you found on the internet is the director of the company?

I'm afraid you're well out of your depth here, we all know which Jorge Vizcarra it is, or should I say George Dizcarra? When you're stuck in a hole stop digging.

You have managed to get Run of River to page 1 of google though so top marks for raising brand awareness.

http://www.google.es/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=run+of+river+scam