royal petroleum corp

Fsa

Read a artical in `shares magazine` about boiler room scams. Says that investors who were illegally sold shares in Rocky Mountain may be entitled to a refund, due to the FSA stepping in.
Called the fsa today and explained everything, they told me that Knobel Lynch who first contacted me in purchasing shares with Royal Petroleum Corp are on there watch list which they are currently investigating.
They asked me to fill out a online form with all my details.
Would be good if everyone who has been scammed by these people does the same, just to add some weight .
Go to Home page : FSA Money made clear
Click on the NEWS tab, then click scams and swindles, click share scams (boiler rooms), click Unauthorised overseas firms operating in the UK, click on-line reporting form and fill out the form

Knobel Lynch Scam

has anyone sold has anyone been contacted by the fsa any news at all

I reported this lot to FSA about 9 months ago - heard not a word from FSA - complete waste of time and money imo.

By the way I ended up making a profit of about £6,000 on my Royal Petroleum shares but only after I had convinced Knobel Lynch that I had £1 million + to invest .

Great feeling to scam the scammers

I reported this lot to FSA about 9 months ago - heard not a word from FSA - complete waste of time and money imo.

By the way I ended up making a profit of about £6,000 on my Royal Petroleum shares but only after I had convinced Knobel Lynch that I had £1 million + to invest .

Good for you. This is the way to beat the scammers, throw back the 'greed' factor in their face. Tell them you've got a load of cash (just sold some property, Aunt died etc). But you have to hold your nerve because if you tell them you're going to buy a load of shares and they don't get the money they'll no doubt threaten to sue etc. But they're scammers so they won't.

Would you let us know when and how did you managed to sell. I believe Knoble Lynch is not longer existed. I would appreciate your help.

Watch out for 'David Hemingway' of Hemingway Asset Management.

People who have bought Royal Petroleum are being called by him. He's saying that his firm has been asked by the Swiss Camber of Commerce to help former boiler room clients exit out of RP, and for guess what - a big profit!

BUT, there's always a but with these scammers -

First you have to agree to buy some shares in another company, likely Compaies West Group or Buffalo Boidiesel. And if you don't buy them then no chance on the RP profit.

What will happen of course is that any money you pay to these thieves will be stolen from you.

BEWARE everyone and don't trust ANYONE when it comes to people calling you offering to help. They'll be very nice, they'll share your pain, they'll be charming etc. But ALL of them are low life scum you only want to steal your money.

And of course David Hemingway of Hemingway Asset Management is only part of the origical crew that scammed people in the first place. How else do they know your name, number and how many shares you own.........

If in ANY doube ask questions on this message board and we'll look over things for you, making sure your money remains YOUR money.

290754 cn you tell me how tomake profit out of a scam as i am at a loss to understand your profit by the way i am now holding 12000 shares that are apparently worthless although iam an optimist maybe this company will come good they seem to be a bonifide company i live in hope!!!!!!!!!

290754 cn you tell me how tomake profit out of a scam as i am at a loss to understand your profit by the way i am now holding 12000 shares that are apparently worthless although iam an optimist maybe this company will come good they seem to be a bonifide company i live in hope!!!!!!!!!

I assume that he let them believe that he was super rich and ready to invest A LOT of money with the scammers. However, before he could he maybe needed to do some tax planning and needed to open another account (in a company name or wife's name) and close down the present one. The present account had the RP shares so they were 'sold' the money returned, the new account opened BUT NO FUNDING!

Somthing like that anyway. But you've got to be clever, know what you're talking about, confident etc. Basically it's a play on their greed, sort of turning the tables on them.....

Sorry but I spelt the boiler room broker's name wrong.

It should have been David Hemmingway of Hemmingway Asset Management

The website is down http://www.hemmingway-asset-management.com/

But if you go to this site Whois lookup and Domain name search and enter the above domain you'll see it was created in April 2007. ANY company that calls you that has a domain which is less that 2 years old is HIGHLY HIGHLY suspect.

Check the age of the domain it's one of the best anti-fraud tricks out there.

does anyone understand why the share price goes up to .5 and then down to 0.01 and apparently some one buys and sells 248000 shares but i cant get a bid price from options express on my shares it seems that someone is trading but not me

no51

It's most probably what they call 'matched bargains' going through. Basically a buyer and a seller will privatly agree to a trade and then the trade will be conducted through the exchange. Chances are though it's the scammers at work (buying and selling amongst themselves) to try and create an illusion that the stock actually trades.

this company does have assets and does produce oil from its wells so why is it that the share does not trade and in these times of high oil prices and large oil profits this stock is not wanted

is the answer as i suspect that the company makes no profit and its assets are all leases