roxanne cross spread betting

Roxanne Im not buying this at all, you have come on hear to defend yourself as of course you are bound to. I have never been to your trading,so perhaps my comments wont be welcome by you. I did respond to your advert out of curiosity and was very dissapointed withn your answers. it seemed to me by your answers you lacked knowledge when questioned so I was left with the assumption you were a failed trader who turned to selling training to make money. I offer you a challenge and perhaps the best opportunity you will have to establish your reputation. Why dont you call out 20 live trades via a trading room.We dont expect you to make fortunes and we certainly expect you to have losing trades,but by how you act we will surely find out what you know. I will be the first to sing your name if you are genuine.OR ARE YOU JUST IN THE GAME TO FLEECE ALL NEWBIE TRADERS when they can get decent trainingng by proper traders for less than half the cost,SO COME ON ROXY SHOW US
I remember your phone call! If you have not been to my training then you have no right to judge me! I shall be doing one of my strategy ABSOLUTELY FREE. IT IS CALLED MIDNIGHT EXPERESS. IT IS BEING RELEASED TODAY TO ALL MY CLIENTS 80 OF THEM INFACT. i WILL ASK THEM TO POST THEIR RESPONSE TO THIS FORUM. you can read about it in due course. They will be given daily targets for one month so they will exactly how successful it is over a period of one month. As you have not been my client, you will not be getting it, but results will be posted on this forum. So watch this space! That is all I am going to say

How can you remember my call,I nearly always change my name when responding to such adverts. Why cant we all have this midnight trade as it is free and will soon be all over this site anyway. I ask again Roxanne, prove yourself and earn some brownie points,SHOW US THIS TRADE AND WE WILL BACK TEST IT, after all Roxy THERE IS NOT ONE SINGLE TRADE THAT HAS NOT BEEN WRITTEN ABOUT BEFORE,so at best you have a renamed an old favorite. Come on prove yourself. Everytime you talk you are slipping up exactly like you did on the phone.

Roxy ... where are you now?we haven`t listened to your version of your precisious training course.Please come out from hiding and give tit for tat answers to your critics.Hoping to see a very recent postings from you very soon.I will be watching this space regularly and want you to explain yourself

I had a look at the site

Imagine taking two crisp £50 notes...​
And turning them into a new car... a 6 week holiday around America... a kitchen renovation... a big whack out of the mortgage...​
...All in just ten weeks.​

Typical internet sales hype... lol !

Mind you - I can't find the bit about putting in no effort whatsover.

Oh - here it is...

A £50,000 to £100,000 TAX-FREE annual income – even if you’ve never traded before. That’s the kind of money doctors, lawyers, senior executives break their backs to make pulling 70 hour weeks.
But you know what?​
You could be making these life-changing amounts by placing just 2 or 3 trades each day... in no more than a few hours... starting with stakes as small as £1 per point.​

Now - where's the part about losing weight, having a 6-pack ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Trust me this woman is a con , I came , I saw , I got fleeced.........nuf said!

According to an e-mail I just had from NIck Laight Roxy's back on the scene, but now she's charging 3 grand a pop (+VAT FFS!) I take it that there are still no good reports regarding her training programme!!!

26 June 2012
"Only Read This Email if You Are Really Serious About Forex Trading..."
Hi Steve

What I am about to say will upset some people...

But hopefully you'll be one of the few who will benefit.

Look, we both know there are countless Forex trading products out there... systems, software, seminars - even 'robots' that claim to trade for you.

Maybe you've tried some of them yourself with varying degrees of success.

And if my email inbox is anything to go by, there are thousands of people out there who simply never make money. Worse many end up losing their capital along with any hope of ever trading profitably.

But to be brutally honest it's rarely the strategy itself that's at fault.

In my experience the reason why most people fail to achieve the results they were promised (or hoped for), comes down to how these strategies are taught.

Most people I talk to about Forex trading wish they had more personal help rather than having to watch hours of videos or going through complex manuals full of charts and jargon.

Support is a major factor too. All too often these system creators will help you initially but after a while they simply disappear leaving you to trade solo.

So wouldn't it be better if you could have access to someone who would give you feedback on your trades and ongoing training until you finally 'crack it'?

And if these Forex gurus are as good as they claim to be, why don't they provide the same signals they use to trade each day for their students?

It would be like having your own Forex teacher who leads by example, constantly monitoring your progress and giving you all the necessary help until you can trade profitably for yourself.

And that's why I'm writing to you today

You may have heard of Roxanne Cross before.

Back in 2008-2009 I worked closely with 'Roxy' on a series of trading seminars and 6 months of hand-holding exclusively for Canonbury readers. They proved incredibly popular and more than 120 people went through the training programme.

Many of those students continue to trade profitably today using the exact same principles.

As you can imagine, the level of support required was pretty intense. I'm sure Roxy won't mind me saying that was a very intense experience and she was reluctant to offer that kind of 1-2-1 training again.

Until now....

I've finally managed to persuade Roxy to open up her intensive1-2-1 training programme again - but only for a small group of serious people. But this time we are going even further and offering a full year of personal Forex training as well as daily trading signals.

Let me be very clear: this is different to ANYTHING you have ever come across before. In fact, Roxy has set herself a big challenge:

She's willing to take on a limited number of new students and help them turn £100 to £5,600 in just 10 weeks spread betting Forex. And she'll continue to support and train students for a full 12 months including giving access to her daily Forex signals that you can follow for yourself.

That's some promise. But based on her past training I have absolute faith that she can achieve this.

Are you interested?

All I need right now is a show of hands of who would be interested in becoming one of Roxanne's students. Just click on the link below and register your interest. There's absolutely no obligation and you will be given priority first chance to be one of the lucky students.

Click this link to pre-register: Roxy Trader

Here's how it will work:

We'll start with a one-day seminar where a small group of students will be introduced to the trading methods Roxy uses right now.

After the seminar, you will enter 12 months of close training and support:

- You'll get daily signals of Roxanne's trades for 12 months FREE. This will enable you to earn while you learn. This daily analysis service started in September 2009 and regularly generates 1000 pips a month.

The signals are sent around 6.30 am everyday in good time for the 8.00am start of the UK market. At the end of the day, Roxanne sends out chart updates which will show you step by step how you could have traded each day as it happens. This will help you compare your own trades, identify potential mistakes and improve your own performance.

- Most important of all, each student is asked to submit their trades to Roxy on a daily basis for 1-2-1 feedback and guidance.

So what's the catch?

I need to be totally upfront with you about what's involved so you are under no illusions when it comes to the training.

- First off, this is only for people who are serious about learning how to trade. You don't need any previous experience BUT this isn't just for those who are curious or half-hearted.

- You must be able to give up one full day for the full day seminar. This will be held in Central London in July. I will get a short-list of dates to you in the next week. Make sure you pre-register here to get those dates.

- You must be available to trade 7:00am - 11:00 a.m. You don't have to be available every day, but the more time you can spend, the more potential profit you could make.

- You must be prepared to submit your trades to Roxy during the training
period so that she can give you feedback and guidance.

- You must follow EXACTLY what she advises you to do. This doesn't mean taking risks. She is a great and patient teacher, but she doesn't suffer fools gladly. So if you think you 'know it all' this isn't for you.

- Finally, you will need to have spare capital for the actual costs of the training programme + £100 starting bank. Also, please understand this is financial trading and you should NEVER use money you cannot afford to lose.

- As you would expect from the level and intensity of training and support this will be a 'considered purchase'. Your investment in your 12 month training programme will be £2,997 + VAT. Yes, there will be a part-payment option. However, you cannot pay for it out of your profits.

- Yes, you can claim a full refund up until noon on the day of the seminar. So if you decide it isn't for you can let us know by lunchtime and you can get all your money back. That guarantee is personally underwritten by me.

So now you know everything, if you are at all interested, please pre-register by clicking on this link now:

I should also point out that the first seminar is open to a maximum of 25 people.

We want to make sure that everyone is able to get Roxanne's full attention throughout the day and the months ahead.

If you do have any further questions, just drop me an email and I'll try and answer. If I can't then I will put you in contact directly with Roxanne and you can fire all your questions at her.

So that's it. If you are serious about trading and want to get very close 1-2-1 training to turn £100 into £5,600 in your first 10 weeks of live trading, then I urge you to pre-register now.

Yes, please tell me more about the Roxy Trader programme

Regards

Nick

PS: I just got this email from one of Roxy's former students and I think it perfectly illustrates how this kind of training can change your trading fortunes:

"The main reason I chose Roxanne's training course in 2008, is because I was not sure that trading was for me.

The course was reasonably priced and when I spoke to her, she was very honest about the pitfalls of trading. Other courses on offer were making great promises of profit and charging the earth. Four years down the line the fact that I am still using her daily analysis vindicates my decision. I am not saying it was an easy road but with Roxanne her support and advice is always there.

Once I learnt and trusted Roxanne's trading style, the analysis is a valuable tool in my daily trading. The levels and script of the analysis is very user friendly. My stakes are £2, £5, £10 or £20 depending on my conviction and market conditions. I average 250-300 pips a month trading the eur/jpy and gbp/usd

Of course trading is not for everyone, you must control your emotions, this will then give you the time to learn about placement of stops and maximising winning positions.

For me the Roxanne training course was a very good trade."

Andy Christodoulou