roxanne cross spread betting

It's £2,500 + vat now (£2997 + vat with a £500 discount)! That's a lot more than TU.

Unfortunately, for Canonbury Publishing, another of their "too good to miss" opportunities, which they promoted widely.

Even though I subscribe to one of their newletters, when it comes to products, that they hype as the equivalent of the trading equivalent of the holy grail, I stay well away. Their track record, for selecting expensive, ineffective trading systems to promote, is not an enviable one.

Roxanne Cross Those Who Want To Know

Hello Everyone.

I just joined this forum because out of curiosity, I googled my name and I found some thread dedicated to ME! most negative, but few surprisingly defending ME! I am really flattered. This has all been going on without my input, so here I am, ready to be counted amongst all men (and women) I never miss confrontation, especially if I am right! So bring it on guys. I am not afraid.I am the real deal, take it or leave it. choice is yours.

Since 2007 I have been offering my services to the traders out there, especially newbies who seriously want to make money in trading. Even to the extent of inviting people to my own home to do so. This was a clear attempt on my part to show everyone out there that I was not hiding and definitely not interested in taking their money under false pretenses never to be found again. I have lost money to countless so called trading knowledge providers out there. Not mentioning any names. You know who you are. The last thing I wanted was to be tarnished with the same brush.

From some negative comments I have received especially from those WHO DO NOT EVEN KNOW ME, it is easy to say YOU CAN'T PLEASE 'EM ALL I am not here to gain kudos from anyone. I am here to set the record straight. No one has right to call me names unless I have harmed them in some way. Get it?

My training approach to everyone has been sincere from day one.

1. COME TO MY HOUSE

2. LEARN MY METHOD

3. PRACTICE MY METHOD ONCE YOU GET HOME FROM NEXT DAY

4. COME ON LINE FOR PERSONAL TRAINING EVERYDAY

5. PRACTICE TRADE EVERYDAY, SUBMIT THOSE TO ME, WE DISCUSS THEM ON DAILY BASIS

6. ONCE YOU HAVE GOT 3-4 WEEKS OF PRACTICE ON DAILY BASIS, YOU GO LIVE WITH MY HELP WHICH CONTINUES DAILY ON ONE TO ONE BASIS FOR ONE HOUR UNTIL YOU SUCCEED.

simple. I have never deviated from this rule. I stopped providing this service from August 2008 as I have now joined CANONBURY PUBLISHING LTD who is doing all the marketing for me. Todate, we have many successful clients who are making upto £1000 a day!

NOW THE LOSERS! those of you who attended my training either at my home or with canonbury, DID NOT FOLLOW FOR WHATEVER REASONS KNOWN TO THEM, are LOSERS. GUYS AND GALS, before you start pointing fingers at me for NOT PROVIDING YOU WITH THE TRAINING, ask yourself, did you do what I ask you to do? the answer is simple. YOU DID NOT. One of you (I know exactly who you are who has posted the negative comment about me after taking my training) YOU DID NOT EVEN BOTHER TO CONTACT ME EVEN ONCE AFTER YOU WENT HOME. so my friend, problem lies with you. IF I PAID SOMEONE MY HARD EARNED MONEY, I WOULD BE ON THEM LIKE A RASH, ESPECIALLY IF I KNEW WHERE THEY LIVED. Well, did you not call me?, why did you not follow up? May be you are just too lazy to bother eh? Well. I have no sysmpathy for you. As I have said, I am the real deal. If you want to learn how to make money and are prepared to put 200% effort in doing so, then contact CANONBURY PUBLISHING and get on the live seminar where you will be able to see the actual LIVE TRADING during the training day and 6 month's daily support after that. IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO PUT 200% IN LEARNING, THEN JUST DREAM ON AND KEEP ON POSTIVE NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT EVERYONE WHO TAKES YOUR MONEY AND SELLS YOU A DREAM. good day Roxanne Cross. If you guys want to have a chat, my telephone number is 01424 852299 I have no reason to hide from anyone. If you are genuine and want to succeed, I can help you, but please don't waste my time and post negative comments if you are not prepared to stand up and be counted.

Hi Roxanne, I don't know who you are but it appears that you entered the mud slinging contest without even knowing it!
Anyway, wellcome to the forum, and don't worry too much about the mud - negative posts are like weeds, you never really get rid of them, so get used to them, I guess.
I might give you a call about the trading bit, by the way.
In the meantime, have fun.

Eduardo.

It's good to see your comments - I have respect for vendors who are prepared to come on this forum and take the flak!

Canonbury don't appear to be doing you any favours - there's no mention of you or trading systems or clues on their home page (unless I'm missing something.:confused:)

I dare you to prove it

I went to see her for training. What a rip off. Ask her for a trading statement or better still ask her for several. What she teaches is free on the internet and very basic. I mean very basis. BE WARNED !!!!!! These people are only interested in one thing and thats your fee. I spent some years in searching for a system. Theres only one and thats yourself. I decided in a proper education in trading. Its hard work and needs time. Please dont buy these rubbish systems unless they have evidance over a long period. Come on guys who wants to spend £2000 on basic support and resistance. Nothing wrong with those methods but they are free. Maybe start with with something like babypips.com and get a good grounding FOR NOTHING. What a bloody cheek she has! Honestly it makes me sick. If you have to buy one of these rubbish systems just ask the question! How much do you make and over how long have you done it for? Show me your genuinne trading statements! Wander how many you will get. Its no wonder that the market takes 95% of the money from unexperienced traders. I am very unexperienced but learning the correct way. I may make it or i may not but i will certainly never spend good money on these rip off merchants!!!!!!!!! As a matter of interest if anyone wants a blow by blow account of Roxanne Crosses training as taught to me then just contact me. Oh! just to finish she told me she never has a losing trade ever. What a joke!!!! I could tell you so much more.......And its the truth. I think her latest add states give me 8 hours and i will show you how to spread bet £100 into £5,600 in 10 weeks regardless of market conditions. Why specifically £5,600. I dont belive the market can offer exact sums over a given period. Someone said that negative posts could be libel. What about consumer protection. Just offering part of my own terrible experience with this course.

I DARE YOU TO PROVE IT. STOP PUTTING NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT ME. GROW UP AND WHAT YOU WERE TOLD TO DO. YOU NEVER CONTACTED ME WHEN YOU WENT HOME. IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO PUT TIME AND EFFORT IN LEARNING, MONEY IS JUST NOT GOING TO FLOW INTO YOUR ACCOUNT

Roxanne,

End it here then and post a statement with your details blanked out so we
can see how successfully you are trading. You may even get some people
wanting to give you a try.

I DARE YOU TO PROVE IT. STOP PUTTING NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT ME. GROW UP AND WHAT YOU WERE TOLD TO DO. YOU NEVER CONTACTED ME WHEN YOU WENT HOME. IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO PUT TIME AND EFFORT IN LEARNING, MONEY IS JUST NOT GOING TO FLOW INTO YOUR ACCOUNT

Roxanne Cross Training

Yea i paid 2K and had a one day training course off Roxanne at her home in Hastings in 2007.I kept up with the support for a while but didn't progress much and yea gave up when i found better out there.Quite happy to accept some of the blame but notice she E mailed me a few months ago to say nearly everyone who started with her had dropped out....doesn't that tell you something !

My take on Roxanne is she is a decent women who may or may not be a great trader.I say that cos i never saw live evidence.She is not a particularly good teacher which is what put me off eventually as you oftern can't get a straight answer to a particular query.It isn't scam but not one of my better decisions

I've thankfully moved on to better things but for 2K no way would i recommend her.There is a lot better out there.....

If a so-called or a newbie trader tries to pull regular profits from the markets and is unsuccessful after a long time learning and training, which is most likely, then their only hope is to quit or they try and teach the BS they have learned to others charging extortionate amount to claw back the money they have lost in trading.

So tell us what is better out there?

I don't recommend anything to anyone anymore cos what suits one person doesn't necessarily suit another.It is for you to go out try things and find what works for you.I found what suits me via Babypips and in particular a live forum which trades each morning .The cost is small the benefit enormous.The guy who runs it doesn't hide behind hype and smoke + mirrors.You hear him trade live with you and learn accordingly.I don't need 2K daft systems anymore !

I don't recommend anything to anyone anymore cos what suits one person doesn't necessarily suit another.It is for you to go out try things and find what works for you.I found what suits me via Babypips and in particular a live forum which trades each morning .The cost is small the benefit enormous.The guy who runs it doesn't hide behind hype and smoke + mirrors.You hear him trade live with you and learn accordingly.I don't need 2K daft systems anymore !

Robtaz, who is this guy who runs the live room?

Cheers

Please stop making negative comments about ROXY's training.A friend of mine did attend her course and is successfully trading now using the strategy taught by her.Although her fee is very high but worth every penny she charges. She is a genuine teacher and her method of teaching is far better than other peoples who call themselves forex market gurus.She got an ability to teach such peoples who donot possess a basic knowledge of stock markets.
Of course she will be happy to supply further proof of her successful training if anybody requests in a genuine manner

Please stop making negative comments about ROXY's training.A friend of mine did attend her course and is successfully trading now using the strategy taught by her.Although her fee is very high but worth every penny she charges. She is a genuine teacher and her method of teaching is far better than other peoples who call themselves forex market gurus.She got an ability to teach such peoples who donot possess a basic knowledge of stock markets.
Of course she will be happy to supply further proof of her successful training if anybody requests in a genuine manner

Sadaqat,
I paid my money and gave my opinion,my right i believe.Don't tell me what i can or can't say,especially as you say "a friend of mine did attend her course...." Therefore you have no actual knowledge of her methods etc i believe ?!.If people have success with her good luck to them.I wish them well.

Oh! just to finish she told me she never has a losing trade ever

I think this single statement should act like a warning to anyone looking to pay someone for coaching.

No experienced Trader who really understands risk would ever make such a statement like that. To anyone looking for coaching understand that taking losses is a part of this business.

Chorlton

It's good to see your comments - I have respect for vendors who are prepared to come on this forum and take the flak!

Canonbury don't appear to be doing you any favours - there's no mention of you or trading systems or clues on their home page (unless I'm missing something.:confused:)

LAST SEMINAR WAS HELD ON 6TH MARCH. FURTHER SEMINAR IS PLANNED LATER THIS YEAR. IT WILL BE POSTED ON CANONBURY SITE. IF YOU ARE ON THEIR MAILING LIST, YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED OF MY UPCOMING SEMINARS. PLEASE SEND THEM EMAIL TO KEEP YOU INFORMED. AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE

Roxanne Im not buying this at all, you have come on hear to defend yourself as of course you are bound to. I have never been to your trading,so perhaps my comments wont be welcome by you. I did respond to your advert out of curiosity and was very dissapointed withn your answers. it seemed to me by your answers you lacked knowledge when questioned so I was left with the assumption you were a failed trader who turned to selling training to make money. I offer you a challenge and perhaps the best opportunity you will have to establish your reputation. Why dont you call out 20 live trades via a trading room.We dont expect you to make fortunes and we certainly expect you to have losing trades,but by how you act we will surely find out what you know. I will be the first to sing your name if you are genuine.OR ARE YOU JUST IN THE GAME TO FLEECE ALL NEWBIE TRADERS when they can get decent trainingng by proper traders for less than half the cost,SO COME ON ROXY SHOW US