RIP Michael Jackson

I never followed the MJ story but what has shocked me, besides his death, is that in 2008 he was $24m in debt.

I find that amazing since he is one of the most successful artists of all time...yet one of the things I remembered from that Bashir documentary was him spending money like water.

And of course he had all the legal issues (being sued left right and centre) to deal with.

not to mention he owned the rights to the Beatles to..so thats is the rights to the 2 most sucesfull band/artist ever..and still went broke..talk about pissing money up the wall

thriller sold about 120million coppies...and that was just one of his albums! i wouldn't be surprised if he made over a billion in his life...

not to mention he owned the rights to the Beatles to..so thats is the rights to the 2 most sucesfull band/artist ever..and still went broke..talk about pissing money up the wall

Maybe he was a secret trader.

Very sad news... Grew up listening to MJ - Love his music. King of Pop, Greatest entertainer that ever lived. Will be sorely missed and never replaced. RIP.

So, he is dead. It looks like the worst is over for him. I wonder if during the autopsy they find some remnants of a the last salad he ate and call them the green shoots of recovery. I mean no disrespect to Michael Jackson....but the things I keep hearing and reading...:mad:

Pity the fools who 'bought' MJ tickets when they went on sale and then tried to flog 'em on E-Bay before they've physically been printed thereby collectively ramping up the prices...nah fook 'em...suspect E-Bay will now ban all concert ticket sales...