Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

I'm short also with another strat. 1.5000 a big worry as it's already had a soft bounce off prev low of 1.5008. Need a power bar to break it and then get out before the bounce back!

That's the plan anyway!

mmm - signals clear enough, other indicators I use are pointing the same way , and yet
I still feel uncomfortable with this.Order filled at 15007 and already in negative territory.
As others have said - this will need nursing.

Yeah there's a lot of resistance today for sure, gonna be a nervy one... My advice would be to leave the trade running and go and do something else! It's pretty painful to watch that realtime profit/loss figure when it's in the red. Mark you will feel this especially keenly this morning now that you've upped your stake. Why does it always seem to be a losing day when the stake is upped?!

Yeah there's a lot of resistance today for sure, gonna be a nervy one... My advice would be to leave the trade running and go and do something else! It's pretty painful to watch that realtime profit/loss figure when it's in the red. Mark you will feel this especially keenly this morning now that you've upped your stake. Why does it always seem to be a losing day when the stake is upped?!

Flippin heck. ETX is wayyyy different to IG. No where near as slick a platform, and very different setup.

It was range limited on my NT order, @ 6.30 would not let me place an order higher than 15007 when i wanted 15009. So I had to take forced order slippage then managed to ammend it a few mins later.

So I have not had my ETX NT order filled yet? Although that's not a bad thing ATM. Anyone else already in on NT with ETX ?

M

True. But as I have the £250 loss cover for ETX which will cover two days max 30 pip losses in the next 10 days obviously more chilled about it (y)

M

Flippin heck. ETX is wayyyy different to IG. No where near as slick a platform, and very different setup.

It was range limited on my NT order, @ 6.30 would not let me place an order higher than 15007 when i wanted 15009. So I had to take forced order slippage then managed to ammend it a few mins later.

So I have not had my ETX NT order filled yet? Although that's not a bad thing ATM. Anyone else already in on NT with ETX ?

M

yep, I do mnt on etx and nt on igindex. I know what you mean about when your order is too close to the actual price you can't place it. This morning however I placed on ig and by the time I had got back to etx the price had moved up a tad allowing me to place at 09 without any probs. etx is certainly different to ig and i don't really like the black/dark background but so far there has been NO slippage which I can't say about ig.

I am out for a few pips profit - could go either way here.... Most uncomfortable :D

It does appear support has become resistance due to the break - an interesting day for GBP ahead esp as some important news out at 09:30...

True. But as I have the £250 loss cover for ETX which will cover two days max 30 pip losses in the next 10 days obviously more chilled about it (y)

M

Yippee. My excel indicator tool thing screamed no way for INT today, range was to dodgy so opted for a MINT and that has banked +10 pips. NT order in now too.

M

Yippee. My excel indicator tool thing screamed no way for INT today, range was to dodgy so opted for a MINT and that has banked +10 pips. NT order in now too.

M

Well looks like there was INT available. Well done GF777 if you traded INT.

M

S4 is around 1.4975, can be a good target.

yes, dallying at the 15000 level, but seems to be pushing down now...if it hits 75, might bail...dunno.

ok, well below 75, and hangin inm trailed to entry now

Last edited: