Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

yes, dallying at the 15000 level, but seems to be pushing down now...if it hits 75, might bail...dunno.

ok, well below 75, and hangin inm trailed to entry now

A bit early for you to trail to entry mate......almost 1 hour away from 8.15!!

M

Congratulations to everyone today who kept their nerve and kept the faith, you should be able to grab AT LEAST 25 points today, even if you placed an order.

Good luck to all those who are still in it, you might get the full +50 yet! :)

Congratulations to everyone today who kept their nerve and kept the faith, you should be able to grab AT LEAST 25 points today, even if you placed an order.

Good luck to all those who are still in it, you might get the full +50 yet! :)

Were sooooooo close. It got to +45 pips, slipped back a bit now.

M

42.9 pips. I backed out when the 7.30 candle got green very quickly.

Today I put in 2 trades, the first to get to 20 pips. The second to continue from that closing figure. Though perhaps today was not the day to see that strategy work at its best. But at a fiver a pip I am not complaining. Its keeps missus mish in gin ;o)

yep, I do mnt on etx and nt on igindex. I know what you mean about when your order is too close to the actual price you can't place it. This morning however I placed on ig and by the time I had got back to etx the price had moved up a tad allowing me to place at 09 without any probs. etx is certainly different to ig and i don't really like the black/dark background but so far there has been NO slippage which I can't say about ig.

Before I go hunting for it do you seasoned ETX users know if there is a trailing stop option you can activate or is this IG only?

M

No, that green 7.30 candle still lurks.

So who is game enough to long after 8.00 when Ftse opens ?

mish

No, that green 7.30 candle still lurks.

So who is game enough to long after 8.00 when Ftse opens ?

mish

Hmmmm. If I was on £1 pip with the £250 ETX cover I would say fook it, have a punt, but as it's now £4 pip total this is a new reformed Mark trying to stick to NT / TNT stategy and 2%MM.

Soz mish.

M

Before I go hunting for it do you seasoned ETX users know if there is a trailing stop option you can activate or is this IG only?

M

yes you can set it, click on your open order, it drops down a new line, and click 'order' on the right hand side, then it opens a full edit order box.

Yep early trail for me, but +40 up then.

Mark if I was brave enough I would have a go. But I am happy with my bag so far. But I am sure the theory is right. So I will now sit, watch and learn from the chart and add it to my notebook for another time. Maybe tomorrow ! But I can't see the FTSE allowing this dip to stay for long.

mish

Out early , took 42 pips whilst they were on offer, still feeling uneasy over this mornings
general direction , going to be an interesting day - good luck to those still in the trade.

well, i wish i'd had a cup of hindsight today as not out yet !! Still in for the duration and we'll have to see where it finishes at 8:30, regardless though I am up 50% in 4weeks and 1 day so thats very good. Using nt has given me the best trading i've ever had, consistent and profitable!!!