Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Whats scary is I'm in the list...

There I was, all those years just minding my own business... no need to post...
Whats gone wrong???

You bought Net Trap and found a system that seems to work.......shock / horror!!

(And lots of new virtual friends to lose money with! :LOL: )

M

You bought Net Trap and found a system that seems to work.......shock / horror!!

(And lots of new virtual friends to lose money with! :LOL: )

M

Allo! Allo! Richard is in the gallery watching!!

Say Hello Richard - look at the monster thread you helped create!!

;)

competition,

No!

Hi Richard (breakthrough40). Apologies about the NT variants and tweaks a few of us trade daily now along with NT, if you read back far enough!

It seems some have evolved into independent (although small time) traders rather quickly after buying NT.

M

Read the first 10 pages of the thread, breakthough40 cliamed he was RH. Not sure how that is proved beyone doubt though.

M

Mark do you have any stats to how many times the order isnt trigered as i have never had one not trigered
This is the reason i always go in at market
What do you think
Also how do you do trailing stops
Cheers

Mark do you have any stats to how many times the order isnt trigered as i have never had one not trigered
This is the reason i always go in at market
What do you think
Also how do you do trailing stops
Cheers

Long term no, it has not triggered three times in the last 8 weeks though. Rugby Trader is maybe your best bet to ask as he has being doing thios the longest and will have the most of RH weekly updates which detail the activity of each weeks daily trades, as you know.

M