Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Any overnight range takers? In 15174, stop 20p, target 15225.

Go on then i'll join you for a laugh. made +70 this afternoon let's have another gamble with 20 pips. Buy 15180 , stop 20, limit 15218.

Order placed already to market. Wait and see what the morning brings :devilish:

M

I think it will drift back down towards 15100 ready for another successful NT upturn tomorrow morning. Not that I'm confident to risk any money on it. Good luck with your trades.

Go on then i'll join you for a laugh. made +70 this afternoon let's have another gamble with 20 pips. Buy 15180 , stop 20, limit 15218.

Order placed already to market. Wait and see what the morning brings :devilish:

M

Cool. Nice morning present. +38 pips in the bag, that's INT loss covered today should it happen. (y)

M

Morning guys, looks an indecisive morning so far, fancy it might be like this until UK news a little later.

Good luck with the shorts...don't see it myself but gl.

Morning guys, looks an indecisive morning so far, fancy it might be like this until UK news a little later.

Good luck with the shorts...don't see it myself but gl.

Morning - tend to agree NT signal was clear enough, but other indicators I look at were
inconclusive.

It's not NT but we should be looking for a break from the triple top. Like Dubai says it depends on the news later this morning.

It's not NT but we should be looking for a break from the triple top. Like Dubai says it depends on the news later this morning.

That or a close beneath 1.5080 for an extended move down.

If it can clear 1.5225 1.5242 is next up then should be clear sailing to 1.5300.