MNT33S Mini Net Trap 33S Banked again today for July 2010

MNT33S +20 Wins x 2 loss None. Bank Rate 100%

Buy 15173 Limit 15183 Stop 15143

M

NT33S +20ish

TNT +45

INT +25

NT33S +20

Hogs......wheres HOG's, or Index1 . I need help with the maths. If I have to scale down my win when INT is less than NT do I now scale up my win when INT banks more than NT ?

So I really got +50 pips?? Funny again, my IG account is only showing the +45 pips for this morning. Please explain?

M

Last edited:
For any of you that are live trading INT at the moment, whether on its own or in conjunction with NT, I do recommend using MINT instead on days where the MA Spread is only 1.

In June there were 4 days where MA Spread was only 1, and of those 4, 2 were losses and 2 were winners. So the total loss was 60 pt for those 2 days, but the total win was only 50 pts for the 2 days.

Whereas MINT would've bagged you 10pts on each of those losing days.

So certainly on the evidence so far (which only covers 1 month admittedly), I would recommend trading INT on every day that is an NT trade day, UNLESS the MA Spread is only 1, in which case trading MINT (10 pt limit) might be advantageous.

+21 Pips today

Must have closed the mircosecond before or after you, for +22, which was very good considering how poor it looked for much of the trade, I thought we'd all been taken in by that spike.

Big Dunc, did well there, that was a sort if INT+? INT with a 50 target? Another variant for people to consider.:eek:

Well first day back on Vanilla NT after much messing, and feel better for it if I am honest. I'm not going to be able to sit tweaking after the next few weeks anyway, so I may as well get used to it. Good weekend everyone, a good start to July anyway(y)

For any of you that are live trading INT at the moment, whether on its own or in conjunction with NT, I do recommend using MINT instead on days where the MA Spread is only 1.

In June there were 4 days where MA Spread was only 1, and of those 4, 2 were losses and 2 were winners. So the total loss was 60 pt for those 2 days, but the total win was only 50 pts for the 2 days.

So certainly on the evidence so far (which only covers 1 month admittedly), I would recommend trading INT on every day that is an NT trade day, UNLESS the MA Spread is only 1, in which case trading MINT (10 pt limit) might be advantageous.

Picture the scene.........it's the millenuim Falcon of the Forex Cable World, RH and GF777 fighting off the Tie Fighter market traders. Suddenly after a good run of wins GF777 says "Yah, banked more Cable pips" , to which RH replies "Don't get cocky kid".

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Must have closed the mircosecond before or after you, for +22, which was very good considering how poor it looked for much of the trade, I thought we'd all been taken in by that spike.

Big Dunc, did well there, that was a sort if INT+? INT with a 50 target? Another variant for people to consider.:eek:

Well first day back on Vanilla NT after much messing, and feel better for it if I am honest. I'm not going to be able to sit tweaking after the next few weeks anyway, so I may as well get used to it. Good weekend everyone, a good start to July anyway(y)

I would claim to have invented INT+?INT(50) © except that looking back I think I just got confused with the entry point because it was early and I hadn't had a cup of tea.

I got up late and didnt enter in the market till 6:40, should have closed out for +8 when I had the chance!

That shoud teach me to have a nap afte the gym and then struggle to get back to sleep later(n)

That's ok. I trying to be clever jumped in @ 6.20 when the 1 min candle appeared to be rising so thought it might be a leg up so entered @ 15158.

6.40 would have been around the same and would have banked by 8.12. You were glued to the screen I can tell and bottled it.

Try and treat INT just like NT, especially if NT has also triggered, as you would have taken a NT trade.

I flit in and out of the room, make toast, tea, chase the kiddy to get dressed etc, have a look at the chart, post a bit on here, but always in and out. Wife doing school run today so was able to watch after 8am but as I had the nice double win from yesterday banked had the luxury of letting it ride.

M

Picture the scene.........it's the millenuim Falcon of the Forex Cable World, RH and GF777 fighting off the Tie Fighter market traders. Suddenly after a good run of wins GF777 says "Yah, banked more Cable pips" , to which RH replies "Don't get cocky kid".

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

BRING IT ON! Fact is that INT was absolutely stunning in June when NT had a horrible month. And at the moment it's difficult to see how INT could fare badly in a month when NT is in overall profit, but only time will tell I guess!

I would claim to have invented INT+?INT(50) © except that looking back I think I just got confused with the entry point because it was early and I hadn't had a cup of tea.

Quality! :LOL:

I am going to think of some more star wars analogies too.

RH Vader " I find your lack of faith disturbing":LOL:

Mark or goldfinger, whoevers got the stats

how many days has INT won and MNT not? if thats the correct question...

basically, I'm wondering if theres a case for INT with the higher profit target..

eg if MNT enters at the standard +'X' pips with a +10 and INT enters at market with a +10 then what would the result have been if, we combined the 2 and entered at market with a profit target of +10 official over the trigger point.

that wouldnt take the target any higher than MNT but would /may give you extra pips on the bottom side...

Mark or goldfinger, whoevers got the stats

how many days has INT won and MNT not? if thats the correct question...

basically, I'm wondering if theres a case for INT with the higher profit target..

eg if MNT enters at the standard +'X' pips with a +10 and INT enters at market with a +10 then what would the result have been if, we combined the 2 and entered at market with a profit target of +10 official over the trigger point.

that wouldnt take the target any higher than MNT but would /may give you extra pips on the bottom side...

Yes there is a case to justify aiming for +25 with INT. As far as I can tell in June, MNT would've banked +140pts, whereas INT banked approx +225 pips. Oh, and you would have to run a 33pt stop with MNT on sell days as advised by Mark, otherwise MNT would've been poor in June. So you have to risk more on your stop with MNT.

now i'm confused, I thought INT was vanilla NT but you enter the market straight away at 6.30 or just before depending where the price is. So you go in with -30 stop and +50limit

???