Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Thanks for the info every one , Sometimes I trade a little on into the evenings and it
occured to me there was a possibility that the Americans could be looking at substantially different charts , however this would not appear to be the case.
Given up watching the footy in the evenings , can't stomach any more after this weekends disgrace ,think a bar chart might be more entertaining .
you could say Fabio and his crew were well and truly stopped out.

once again thanks for the info :cool:

Based in your calculations where are today's pivots?

Being new to this am looking at both those based on Friday's numbers:

R4 1.5189
R3 1.5128
R2 1.5108
R1 1.5087
PP 1.5001
S1 1.5047
S2 1.5026
S3 1.5006
S4 1.4945

And those based on whole of last week:

R4 1.5261
R3 1.5154
R2 1.5118
R1 1.5082
PP 1.4938
S1 1.5010
S2 1.4974
S3 1.4938
S4 1.4831

I'm hoping to do this for a couple of weeks to try and gain more understanding of how they play in and how to use them. What are you using?

Shock! Horror! Read all abaht it! There still appears to be 11 copies for sale!

link for NT sales - but hurry!

:whistling

and RH on Twitter -

http://twitter.com/BreakthroughFX

G' day Ladies & Sirs,

C'mon all you Lurkers! Get out of your cupboards! Rumour has it there are only 11 NT copies left (despite RH closing the NT doors at midnight 31st May 2010)!!! The big question: Will RH open his trap for you??? Only one way to find out!!! :sleep:

What say you Taypot? Have you lurked off?

Good day to you Ladies & Sirs!

Mike

G' day Ladies & Sirs,

C'mon all you Lurkers! Get out of your cupboards! Rumour has it there are only 11 NT copies left (despite RH closing the NT doors at midnight 31st May 2010)!!! The big question: Will RH open his trap for you??? Only one way to find out!!! :sleep:

What say you Taypot? Have you lurked off?

Good day to you Ladies & Sirs!

Mike

I'm waiting for the £300 upgrade to the new version, when will that be out?

I'm waiting for the £300 upgrade to the new version, when will that be out?

When Vanilla NT breaks all 1st year adoptors banks includign RH's............judging by Junes results I think this will by about Christmas.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

M

I'm hoping to do this for a couple of weeks to try and gain more understanding of how they play in and how to use them. What are you using?

I use weekly pivots to trade futures. Pivots only work because lots of other people use them so I'm not sure your amended pivots are going to be much use. I could be wrong, we'll see.

I use weekly pivots to trade futures. Pivots only work because lots of other people use them so I'm not sure your amended pivots are going to be much use. I could be wrong, we'll see.

They were just Camarilla ones so relatively well-used I guess.

Yes sorry I thought you were the chap that was calculating them without the Asian session

I also saw an earlier post asking for something constructive so here it is. Use weekly pivot points and learn support and resistance. Also learn about PIN bars from james16 on forexfactory. Give up on trying to trade 10 minutes a day, it's the road to nowhere (not strictly constructive I know)

Last edited:
I also saw an earlier post asking for something constructive so here it is. Use weekly pivot points and learn support and resistance. Also learn about PIN bars from james16 on forexfactory. Give up on trying to trade 10 minutes a day, it's the road to nowhere (not strictly constructive I know)

Thanks - why weekly pivot points - are they just typically more reliable / meaningful than the daily ones? Even if you're short-term / day trading?

Thanks - why weekly pivot points - are they just typically more reliable / meaningful than the daily ones? Even if you're short-term / day trading?

Yes they are more reliable but of course you have to wait for them to come into play. I trade weekly pivots and support and resistance that I have marked off on 4hour charts but I watch the 5 and 15 minute charts to enter the trades, I look for PIN bars to enter the trades.

Attached is todays e mini S&P 500 with 4 trades marked off on it using the above method. The support and resistance levels are from market profile, I wont confuse you with the details but suffice to say its another way to find support and resistance.

Attachments

• es.jpg
    es.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 343
Mark how do you join the private forum
Dan

Send a PM to SA Trader saying you want to join the Private forum when it's open and can you have te entry question. He will PM you back the question. Answer it from the book then he will contact you to join the new forum once it goes live. Not sure when this is though, hopefully soon.

M

Yes they are more reliable but of course you have to wait for them to come into play. I trade weekly pivots and support and resistance that I have marked off on 4hour charts but I watch the 5 and 15 minute charts to enter the trades, I look for PIN bars to enter the trades.

Attached is todays e mini S&P 500 with 4 trades marked off on it using the above method. The support and resistance levels are from market profile, I wont confuse you with the details but suffice to say its another way to find support and resistance.

Thanks - much appreciated - that's v helpful.

Give up on trying to trade 10 minutes a day, it's the road to nowhere

Hindsitus - I know - but when I look at a chart there quite often seems to be a lot of pips up for grabs - its just a matter of getting your hands on them! For example - in this chart from last year - the range in the NT 2 hour slot is roughly 60 pips - but afterwards 300+ ! Not an isolated example by any means.

Attachments

• 090603.bmp
    1.7 MB · Views: 118
Hi All,
Bought Net Trap mid May, have been trading on IG index up to 50p now but have initiated paper trading last week until I am confident that this makes money. Only found this thread last week. I have been reading back through the thread, it makes interesting reading, I'm on pg 180 at mo. So far, disappointed with what I have bought. Has anyone looked for and obtained refund? But on the +ve side it has given me an intro to the world of Forex trading, its been some journey so far. My objective is to learn my trade slowly and earn a living form this. Has anyone out there achieved this? Its a pity to see those breaking into private forum. I may enter at some stage but for now will contribute to this. Look forward to threading with ye guys. (and maybe gals too, who knows). PS worrying when The Man doesn't report, he's usually on the ball, has he made off with the loot I wonder..............
P

Seemed like I chose a good time to go on holiday, missed last Wed, Thurs, Fri and today.
Looks like i saved myself about 110 pips of loss there!