Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Mini Net Trap MNT banked today. MNT is still into negative teritory for June.

Sell 15081 Limit 15071 stop 15111

June TD -37 (Wins x 13 +130 loss x 6 -167)

M

p.s For those that could have avoided Monday 7/6/10 and thursday 17/6/10 unfortunate losses due to tighter spreads than IG 3 pips or running a 33 stop limit (MNT33S) on a sell order MNT would be +40 for June to date.

Any ideas how far it can go? S4 is 15042.

Worryingly the Cam S4 from the tool Mike gave us the link too is showing 15032......1 pip above our 50 pip target. :(

For for sure in we are at +30 pips or more bby 8am when i leave the house it will be trailing stop for me!

M

Worryingly the Cam S4 from the tool Mike gave us the link too is showing 15032......1 pip above our 50 pip target. :(

For for sure in we are at +30 pips or more bby 8am when i leave the house it will be trailing stop for me!

M

How did you get it?

Not convinced by today - have moved my stop to break even...

Melb, surely you can move your stop further than breakeven especially since 07.15 ?

You should have been able to lock-in some profit at least. Especially today when it seems we will not do the 50 pips. But 08.00 am should be interesting !

I have been moving my stop as often as the system will allow.

mish

Melb, surely you can move your stop further than breakeven especially since 07.15 ?

You should have been able to lock-in some profit at least. Especially today when it seems we will not do the 50 pips. But 08.00 am should be interesting !

I have been moving my stop as often as the system will allow.

mish

I had just moved to lock in +10 (just above 07:15 candle) - I think break even is a great psychological stop... But trying not to "nurse the trade" too much as have other things to be doing :D

That will teach me :D - Stopped out at +10...

Well, I am running away with £59 which is good enough now I see that green candle shooting back up !

But I think it proves the point - often made - that it pays to nurse the trade in the current market.
mish

But I think it proves the point - often made - that it pays to nurse the trade in the current market.
mish

Ah! But that would be 'proper trading' and not NT :D ... It is a market of mixed signals - my NT head took me into the trade - my intuition was not to trade... So I am happy with +10 as it could now go either way and I possibly have cut my NT profits short - but profit is profit so happy...