Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

It's not NT but closed early for +25 to make +125 for the week. No complaints here. Good luck to those going for the full +50.

Hi - First Post.
In at 1.4830. + 10.1 on MNT and as Melb, set limit for NT at 1.4850 as recent highs are just above that. Banked another +20.3.
Total today 30.4 on FXCM

Max

Mini Net trap MNT banked again today

Buy 14831 limit 14841 stop 14801

June TD +10 (Wins x 10 +100 loss x 3 -90)

M

p.s For those that could have avoided Monday 7/6/10 and thursday 17/6/10 unfortunate losses due to tighter spreads than IG 3 pips or running a 33 stop limit on a sell order MNT would be +90 for June to date.[/QUOTE]

It took a lot of concentration this morning (not a good thing after a 4hr sleep). 1 minute timeframe showed a bearish picture, if not NT I may have even been looking to short! There were quite a few bears throughout the night and they are all now taken out. This 6:45 spike shows a good volume on it, so it is less likely to be a fake move but rather a good markup by institutions trying to keep the buyers in (who've been trapped at recent tops and may be tempted to start getting out at breakeven). If so then we are preparing for a breakout. Set my target @ 1.4965.

It's not NT but closed early for +25 to make +125 for the week. No complaints here. Good luck to those going for the full +50.

Ditto- there are times when a bird in the hand ---------------
or sometimes any kind of win is soooooooo much better
than a loss . + 24 for me . Course it still has time to
go through the roof but the other indicators I use
( including my tea leafs )make that look doubtful at
07.45 . :cool:

Edit at 08.33 hope those of you that stayed in -are still in !

Last edited:
Pure Vanilla NT today for me...until 8.28, when things began to get a shift on, so started trailing to 10 behind the level manually, until target of +50 just hit. :smart:

Question- how many of you NT ' ers ( the ones who bought the system) would be interested in
a private place on the net where we could discuss some of the stuff We don't discuss here ?

Done a little ferreting and it would appear easy enough to set up , there would probably be a subsrcription but that wouldn't amount to more than 3-5 pounds pa per member and less than
£1 were there to be the full 251 members (assumuming RH himself would grace us with his pesence) :)

Question- how many of you NT ' ers ( the ones who bought the system) would be interested in
a private place on the net where we could discuss some of the stuff We don't discuss here ?

Done a little ferreting and it would appear easy enough to set up , there would probably be a subsrcription but that wouldn't amount to more than 3-5 pounds pa per member and less than
£1 were there to be the full 251 members (assumuming RH himself would grace us with his pesence) :)

I was proposing a private forum a while back in order to give T2W their forum back :cheesy: - I think it a good idea but it would be wise to vet potential members to ensure that they were genuine Trappers (had purchased the system)... An idea I had was something along the lines of enter "second word, paragraph 1, page 6" from the manual type filtering for membership???

Not sure that the number was strictly limited to 250 - My cynical mind suggests this may have been a marketing tactic...