Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Chaps, here is the reply from IG about the 'Good till' feature I was asking about...
The Good Till/Time in force feature only applies for the Working Order/Order to Open. Daily contract Working Orders will rollover into the next day (at no cost) until they are either triggered, cancelled or reach the deadline you specify. Once the Working Order is filled and becomes a live Order it will only be cancelled or closed in the usual manner for live positions such as either expiring at expiry time, being stopped out or closed by yourself.

Chaps, here is the reply from IG about the 'Good till' feature I was asking about...
The Good Till/Time in force feature only applies for the Working Order/Order to Open. Daily contract Working Orders will rollover into the next day (at no cost) until they are either triggered, cancelled or reach the deadline you specify. Once the Working Order is filled and becomes a live Order it will only be cancelled or closed in the usual manner for live positions such as either expiring at expiry time, being stopped out or closed by yourself.

As I thought then which is a bit unfortunate. It would definitely be a good feature to have but something tells me IG wouldn't be bothered whether we had it or not...

Maybe an idea to get offenders to edit their posts and either remove key information or change it to bogus key information...

I am sorry not to have stopped to think about the fact that there are others reading through this who have not bought NT for themselves. I should have been more alert and will be so in the future.

Is it possible to take out info that has already been submitted?

T:eek:

I am sorry not to have stopped to think about the fact that there are others reading through this who have not bought NT for themselves. I should have been more alert and will be so in the future.

Is it possible to take out info that has already been submitted?

T:eek:

You can go back to your post and click on the Edit button and make any changes necessary.

Mmmmm Not particularly comfortable about todays potential trade - straight into monthly highs... :D

According to MA its rising, but with 3 RED candles, this is conflicting according to RH, so stay out....right ?

Which is why I have already bought at 14819 and going for 20 pips

Could be an advantage if there is a bullish move... If there is a bearish move though NT has yet to be triggered so may result in a no trade rather than loss...

According to MA its rising, but with 3 RED candles, this is conflicting according to RH, so stay out....right ?

Not my interpretation, MA is rising, weak but steady, it's a buy. Highest range within MNT bank territory, but NT is ambitious. Also feel trap mmay not set today.

M

Yes have set my take profit (if it triggers) to below the recent highs.... There will be strong resistance around the 40 area...

:LOL: I started with ETX just to get the £250 offer, but I'm sticking with them, and will only use my IG account on days where I have to go out in the morning, just so as I can use the IG mobile app. to close out.

hi every1
wats this etx offer ? was brassed off yday wen had -30 wen othes +50 fink wil go stop 33 in future not sure bout 2day tho
gud luk 2 all
paul