Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

I would add that you also need a large enough sample of trades in order to come up with any statistically significant results.

It is likely that you have not got anywhere near the quantity of results that you will need to get sensible stats.

Dont you just hate it when proper work gets in the way of the trade? 2 mins late in this morning was my fault, but my exit opportunity, came at a break in a meeting at 8.28. Still got about +26 today but....:mad:

Dont you just hate it when proper work gets in the way of the trade? 2 mins late in this morning was my fault, but my exit opportunity, came at a break in a meeting at 8.28. Still got about +26 today but....:mad:

I had to take a call in work just before 08:30 so I quickly closed for 21 pips!
Should have, could have, :)

You just never know! :LOL:

Any calls on todays trade ??

I got a buy with a weak MA but the MA is at that funny point where it is just going over the crest of a hill so I assume trap will not set today. If it does I fear will be because of a spike and will soon drop down to stop out because of the direction of the MA now. But in for a penny in for a pound, so placed a buy.

M

Last edited:
I got a buy with a weak MA but the MA is at that funny point where it is just going over the crest of a hill so I assume trap will not set today. If it does I fear will be because of a spike and will soon drop down to stop out because of the direction of the MA now. But in for a penny in for a pound, so placed a buy.

M

:-0

M

Bugger. Stopped out already. 14351 breached. So -30 pips for today. As I suspected. So new rule now guys.......MA cresting.............no investing :clap:

MTD PnL: +17.8 pips

Bugger. Stopped out already. 14351 breached. So -30 pips for today. As I suspected. So new rule now guys.......MA cresting.............no investing :clap:

MTD PnL: +17.8 pips

New Rules...are you Bill Maher? :D

I had that same feeling, the MA just runs out of steam at 6.15 and you wonder. But It's also done this before and rallied again, so I went for it despite the fear.

There is a massive discrepancie of pips between everyone...

Just looking at bomb and mark above causes me concern about this system.

I agree that people get out a different time during times where the market is ranging and we have to close the position ourselves but over 100 pips of a difference isn't good!

There is a massive discrepancie of pips between everyone...

Just looking at bomb and mark above causes me concern about this system.

I agree that people get out a different time during times where the market is ranging and we have to close the position ourselves but over 100 pips of a difference isn't good!

thats because Mark is not counting pips from the start of month (he started trading only 2-3 days back).
My MTD is month till date ( from the start of the month till date).