Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

thats because Mark is not counting pips from the start of month (he started trading only 2-3 days back).
My MTD is month till date ( from the start of the month till date).

Hi Purepest,

My May total is 137pips so far, Bomb's is 133, so thats only 4 pips difference, and you can compare me with Bomb like for like. There's bound to be a few pips difference as people get different closing levels, miss entries, have days off, get up late...loads of variables. You need to compare with Richard Hill's Monday updates, if you are within a few percent of his figures, you won't be going wrong.

Hi Purepest,

My May total is 137pips so far, Bomb's is 133, so thats only 4 pips difference, and you can compare me with Bomb like for like. There's bound to be a few pips difference as people get different closing levels, miss entries, have days off, get up late...loads of variables. You need to compare with Richard Hill's Monday updates, if you are within a few percent of his figures, you won't be going wrong.

hmmmm, i'm messing up somewhere badly at the moment, i'm only 21 pips up.
I think there's been a couple of +50 days that i've missed.
I might have to start annotating my records.

thats because Mark is not counting pips from the start of month (he started trading only 2-3 days back).
My MTD is month till date ( from the start of the month till date).

Yes This my only my second week. started Mon17th. 1st week learning the ropes on 20p pip now serious beer money on £1 pip.

So +17.8 pips is for 8 trading days, average +2.225 pips p/day, I did not have the book or deposit for the good week 10th to 14th May.

Happy so far though, very interesting learning to spreadbet.

M

hmmmm, i'm messing up somewhere badly at the moment, i'm only 21 pips up.
I think there's been a couple of +50 days that i've missed.
I might have to start annotating my records.

:cheesy: yeah you gotta be a bit geeky and record what you do, I have a little Excel sheet.

I must admit to including the profit I made the day after the election, which I should not have, so that was 52 up net (made +75 and blew 23 later on getting a bit giddy)

If you traded on the last bank holiday, that would also affect things, it was +23 according to Richard Hill, though many did not bother, like me.

Hi Guys
Just a quick one to say i ordered net trap 2 days ago and look forward to start trading next tuesdau(10p mind)
Great forum looks very good will be posting regulary
Just one qs how is it most of you make more that 50 pips a day when i thought you exit at 50 ?
Cheers Dan

Hi Guys
Just a quick one to say i ordered net trap 2 days ago and look forward to start trading next tuesdau(10p mind)
Great forum looks very good will be posting regulary
Just one qs how is it most of you make more that 50 pips a day when i thought you exit at 50 ?
Cheers Dan

With the limits for the system you cant make more than 50 pips a day. I think you may be confused by people publishing their MTD (month to date) figures? These are sometimes 100 pips + for the month and as we are at the end of May some people who have been doing the whole of May should be 200 pips+ up.

M

Thanks Mark120169
Is the system easy to pick up i have never traded before?

Yes I am 8 days in never speadbetted before but picking it up fairly easily, espacially starting low the first week to iron out any errors. Getting out of bed is often the hardest bit!

M

The system is easy to pick up, but a word of caution, follow the rules and resist the urge to gamble and play with your heart! If using IG i recommend signing up for their trade sense scheme, which will allow you to use small stakes while you get to grips with it.

Hi Purepest,

I'm not quite sure why but my May total is +186 pips? I think I might have had a play around election day and made a few extra pips... ;)

Frustrating trade today: I didn't like the set up this morning: the MA just turning as we placed our order...

Heres for a nice finish to the week, good luck all

Not sure if it's a trade this morning- going exactly by the rules I think so but it looks wrong...

Not sure if it's a trade this morning- going exactly by the rules I think so but it looks wrong...

the ma falls from 97 to 95 before increasing: i agree this doesn't look like a trade set up by the rules: there are more than 2 consecutive candles with ma falling. this is a no trade situation in my books:(