Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

could anyone upload a spread sheet with the day to day win/loss since u guys started testing the system in feb please?

there is only one way of rounding
0-4 you round down, 5-9 you round up.

i don't think this was a trade at all. there wasn't a clear signal by any stretch.
will be interesting to see what Richard says next week.

well done to those who got 50pips though.

I agree, looking at the last decimals there were 3 consecutive downward MA values, followed by the upturn, so not a clear signal. And I also agree well done to those who went in!

HI

I got

4.00 14399 1
4.15 14399 2
4.30 14398 down 3
4.45 14398 4
5.00 14397 down 5
5.15 14397 6
5.30 14399 up 7
5.45 14399 8
6.00 14400 up 9
6.15 14402 up 10

i think that's a long , but didn't take it .
What do you think?

According to my interpretation of the system, today was a no trade, i'd rather not trade if i'm unsure than lose 30 pips. Well done to you guys who went for it tho! +50 pips would have made my weekly results a lot more rosier!

So i got my pack through today and may have a trade in the morning
Was today a trade or not though?

Does this system work?

Having skimmed through this thread.....

Worth it for new bie ish?

Cheers

:cool: I think Toshi should ask RH for a commission! He was the first to post on here in Jan that he was trying Netrap and others have joined in from here. The initial thought was this was a spoof thread but it sure as hell is not. :)

M

:cool: I think Toshi should ask RH for a commission! He was the first to post on here in Jan that he was trying Netrap and others have joined in from here. The initial thought was this was a spoof thread but it sure as hell is not. :)

M

Have you used this system?

HI

I got

4.00 14399 1
4.15 14399 2
4.30 14398 down 3
4.45 14398 4
5.00 14397 down 5
5.15 14397 6
5.30 14399 up 7
5.45 14399 8
6.00 14400 up 9
6.15 14402 up 10

i think that's a long , but didn't take it .
What do you think?

Hi Lemming
so am i right to say if you didnt have 2 candles with a down trend you would of placed a order of 14407.Going to read the manual this eve and have a go in the morn
Cheers

Hi Yidos 1
No they are the ma numbers ,I think you place the order 5 pips above the close of the last candle. But get somebody else to confirm the numbers I am fairly new to this system. don't take my word for it.

Hello to All.
I have read these posts from the start and this morning I ordered this 'system'.
I have decided (I hope to my better judgment) that this is not a scam and that these are all genuine and sincere posts. I aint got a clue what the 'product' is or, more importantly, how to implement it. The Ad says that it is easy...we will see.
I have had a little luck 'on the horses' but as I am due to retire soon, I thought I would try to learn this so I can hopefully supplement my pension.
A few questions,if I may.
Does it have a shelf life.
I have a bank of between £500- £1000. Is this enough.
Though I am 'unlearned' I am still quite a bright cookie. Will it take long to master.
Thank you and Good Luck

Hi,

I've been lurking for a while now to see how the Net Trap performs and I'm still not sure it delivers the numbers as advertised in his emails.

Today's email mentioned:

"Some bad news...
I'm going to have to close the doors to new students of my Forex Net Trap System at midnight on Monday 31st May.
Why? Well, I want to make sure I can continue to provide personal email support...
You see, it just wouldn’t be the same if I had to set up a call centre somewhere. v So, I have to limit the number of people learning how to do this... "​

Is this just a sales pressure technique or should I take the risk and go for it?

I'm a total newbie, so please go easy on me :)

Many Thanks,
GB.

Hello to All.
I have read these posts from the start and this morning I ordered this 'system'.
I have decided (I hope to my better judgment) that this is not a scam and that these are all genuine and sincere posts. I aint got a clue what the 'product' is or, more importantly, how to implement it. The Ad says that it is easy...we will see.
I have had a little luck 'on the horses' but as I am due to retire soon, I thought I would try to learn this so I can hopefully supplement my pension.
A few questions,if I may.
Does it have a shelf life.
I have a bank of between £500- £1000. Is this enough.
Though I am 'unlearned' I am still quite a bright cookie. Will it take long to master.
Thank you and Good Luck

Hi Denman
Whatever this 'system' is, it ain't no scam brother.
I've been using Net Trap since March 1st and notwithstanding the odd misinterpretation of the rules my bank has increased by 363 pips (51 days trading).
The contributors to this forum are certainly worth paying attention to, they are quite open about sharing their experience of using Richard Hill's system.

All the best

Hi Denman
Whatever this 'system' is, it ain't no scam brother.
I've been using Net Trap since March 1st and notwithstanding the odd misinterpretation of the rules my bank has increased by 363 pips (51 days trading).
The contributors to this forum are certainly worth paying attention to, they are quite open about sharing their experience of using Richard Hill's system.

All the best

Valleyboy, thanx for your post.
Sorry but as I havn't recieved the 'System' yet I dont really know what 363 pips mean. I guess its probably similar to points(pts) I use in gambling. And if this is so then 363 pips is very good eh. (remember I am a COMPLETE newbie)
One question: If you had a starting bank of £1000, how many pips (pts) would you personally 'play' with?
Thanx again, really looking forward to getting started.

The system recommends that you risk only 2% of your capital per trade. Personally if i was you i'd trade at 10p per pip while you learn, then progress to 50p per pip. So 363 x 50p = £181.50. Not bad in 51 days! You can trade at whatever stake you want, but i'd advise on being cautious not to cut your forex journey short!