Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Peter, can I ask what opening price you got and when you opened the trade? I was hoping to have bagged a mint too but I'm now well in the red.

Seriously hoping it's not more IG slippage or I will be seriously hacked off. :mad:

o: 14973.3 c: 14983.3 no slips.

As I feared, only cushions todays -30 on NT.
10 up movements on the XXXX and still stopped.:confused:

Chappesses are welcome, forum has got a bit laddish lately.
:D

Mish, I could well see +50 being improbable given the 15000 level, but it did look good to go to around there, what did you see?

PRIVATE FORUM :
Those wanting to join the 'Forex Net Trap Private Forum' and are eligible, are to please PM me with the answer to these 2 questions, in order to ascertain your legitimacy - what was the Profit/loss in trade Example 1 & 2 of the manual ?
Graeme - SA Trader

Hi Graeme

the PM function does not seem to be working.

Mish, I could well see +50 being improbable given the 15000 level, but it did look good to go to around there, what did you see?

Hmm, my opening price was 14977.4. I placed the trade bang on 6.30, you must have been either side of me, also looks like you just nicked in on the mini high.

Oh well, just goes to show, that's me stopped out for the full -30. First day I had raised the stakes as well. :cry:

Hmm, my opening price was 14977.4. I placed the trade bang on 6.30, you must have been either side of me, also looks like you just nicked in on the mini high.

Oh well, just goes to show, that's me stopped out for the full -30. First day I had raised the stakes as well. :cry:

Was after 6.30. I saw the low, and decided to get in on a MINT before the main action kicked off at 14982, figuring I'd bank 10, just as main NT opened. How wrong was I!

Mark, thats 2 days running that MNT/TNT has been hit - a lot of ground to make up now?

What did I see through my white stick and the eyes of my faithful labrador gromit ?

I saw a reaction to the McChrystal firing. This is huge in the US and even more so for all Americans overseas who are doing business. Also continuing good feeling about the budget and co-operation with the govt from other European govts on some taxation legislation.

Thought for the day.
(Off topic, as a missionary I get to see some unusual things. My American mate Tom went back to Afghanistan last month, this is what he sent me yesterday........."I have been back in Afghan for about a month on an alternative development project based in Farah in far west Afghan near the Iranian border. It is a short term position but I will make it last as long as I can. Our compound is adjacent to the governor's office which is adjacent to the governor's palace---not exactly an ideal location security-wise. On my first day here I was greeted with a gun battle in the street outside our compound between insurgents and government forces. Monday morning it was an IED explosion just outside our compound that took out a couple of the gov's aides driving to work. A few shattered windows and cracked ceilings for us but nothing more serious. Oh well.")

Was after 6.30. I saw the low, and decided to get in on a MINT before the main action kicked off at 14982, figuring I'd bank 10, just as main NT opened. How wrong was I!

Mark, thats 2 days running that MNT/TNT has been hit - a lot of ground to make up now?

I sat out today purely on fundamentals: Yes I know the system said buy but 1.50 is such a pivotal level I didn't think it worth the risk. We need a good finish for the week tomorrow.

I sat out today purely on fundamentals: Yes I know the system said buy but 1.50 is such a pivotal level I didn't think it worth the risk. We need a good finish for the week tomorrow.

I went in knowing the resistance was too close but due to bad fundamentals coming from the US I thought if it went through the 1.5 mark it would of hammered through the level easily. :(

Very True.

+160 pips last week. , -119.5 pips so far this week. Was bound to happen. But then again if yesterday was a valid NT trade (still waiting for RH to confirm, maybe he ha a hang over from the footie yesterday) then vanilla NT is now losing for June, and I'm still in positive territory.

M

Very True.

+160 pips last week. , -119.5 pips so far this week. Was bound to happen. But then again if yesterday was a valid NT trade (still waiting for RH to confirm, maybe he ha a hang over from the footie yesterday) then vanilla NT is now losing for June, and I'm still in positive territory.

M

I only traded yesterday and today
23rd -30
24th -30

Guys, treat this as a long term stratergy. Unless you get major drawdowns, don't panic and make sure you stick to your MM. Psycholgy is a major part of trading and I know it's difficult, but try to leave your emotions out of your trading psyche. (y)

Guys, treat this as a long term stratergy. Unless you get major drawdowns, don't panic and make sure you stick to your MM. Psycholgy is a major part of trading and I know it's difficult, but try to leave your emotions out of your trading psyche. (y)

Yes. still in positive pip teritory despite my "crazy" systems. Still planning to soldier on TNT until start pot is down 20% or mid july is reached when I up my pot.

This is still training and learning for me, just with real money! But if I was a NT purist I would be pretty downbeat now, not sure of the negative pips tally (will have to add a purist column to my spreadsheet maybe.

Mid july will review everything a go with what I think is best, even if it's just vanilla NT alone.

MINT is interesting but not as good so far as INT. Both lost today with spread added as @ 6.30 the best entry you could have got with MINT /INT was 14973.5 , meaning target min of 14983.5 and the highest it got was 14983.4. Unless yo are using capital spreads 2 pip cable spread then you had a slim MINT chance.

Basically today was a day we were all doomed to lose no matter what if we placed orders @ 6.30.

M

I've been accepted for the new forum, anyone know where it can be found?

Duncan

Last edited:
I've been accepted for the new forum, anyone know where it can be found?

Duncan

I don't think SA trader has activated it yet, it's not apprearing in the "group" list.

p.s Cable just broke $1.50 @ 10.30. high was 15011.2 .

M