Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Cool,

Clear Long today.

Also cool - Mechanical rules - I have been applying them this week before this was confirmed as i was waiting to see if they would confirm them (was going to post the rules in here earlier but didn't want to appear to be "nicking" ideas). Anyway the rules I have been using have now been confirmed and I will stick with them - http://www.systemsfortraders.com/re...trading-room-forex-net-trap-27.html#post47061. (ah - soz - check post 268!)

Now 100% mechanical Net Trap based on what seem good enough supporting rules to me. Will report my trades in here assuming there is interest.

W

I like this. May apply it on unclear days. Unless it proves to be accurate a lot!

M

I might come out at resistance level as 1.5 seems bullet proof!!

It will be strong resistance there and I would think a +50 target very ambitious.. But bullet proof? It maybe during the time we trade but I would not be surprised to see that broken at some point today... That would be good news for GBP :D

It will be strong resistance there and I would think a +50 target very ambitious.. But bullet proof? It maybe during the time we trade but I would not be surprised to see that broken at some point today... That would be good news for GBP :D

And no good fundamentals are coming out of the US:clap::clap::clap:

just banked a MINT

you do realise I'm going to have to back test MINT now with my data just out of curiosity. Another column on myspreadsheet after INT now!

Still, should be quick. Only have to look a INT losing days to see if MINT would have banked, and the same NT /MNT rule applies, if INT banks, MINT banks.

M

just banked a MINT

Peter, can I ask what opening price you got and when you opened the trade? I was hoping to have bagged a mint too but I'm now well in the red.

Seriously hoping it's not more IG slippage or I will be seriously hacked off. :mad:

Hi chaps. Are chappesses allowed? Only been using this for the last 3 weeks or so - bought it on 7 June (yes he did continue to sell it after 31st May). Very mixed results so far.

I learned a while ago that its days like this when you have to stick to the screen and alter the stop when it looks dodgy. Such damage limitation served me well today.

Again it shows that if one has time to look at the screen especially on a doubtful day, then its worth it rather than leave it alone as the system says one should.

Is this forum now automatically entering posts from those of us on the approved list ? Or should I be posting elsewhere?

It must be my age and grey hair I think..................

mish

Last edited: