Revolutionary Times (Spin Off from TEC)

How To Disqualify Your State Superior Court Judge & Get A New Trial
Internet Exclusive Video News Blog: 15:40 min
Release Date: March 22, 2011

Los Angeles, CA Former U S Prosecutor Dr. Richard I Fine explains how citizens can disqualify a State judge who is "on the take". All 430 California Superior Court Judges in L A County can be disqualified by citizens who have been involved in litigation against the County of Los Angeles in the last two decades. If you lost your case and did not know your judge was getting money from the County, Richard Fine says you can "Null & Void" the Judge's Order and get a new trial.

GET YOUR MONEY BACK?
If you paid money to the County, you now have a chance to recover that money, according to Dr. Fine's experience, he has already disqualified five judges who have been "On the Take" in his cases involving the County of L.A. That is why he was locked up in L A County jail for 18 months without being charged or convicted of a crime. Now he can show you the way to get JUSTICE. Featured here are Dr. Fine's Motions to "Null & Void" that were used by him to disqualify the five Judges so far in his case.

http://www.fulldisclosure.net/Blogs/96.php

I do believe that the ordinary man in the street is being screwed by big business interests, but I do not think
that we should stand by and get equally screwed by other ambitious people who simply want to get a large slice of pie for themselve.

It is all a repeat of Orwell's "animal Farm" and "1984" and is what happened in Russia and has happened in every dictatorship and democracy for hundreds of years. This is, also, what is going to happen in Egypt now that Mubarak has gone.

How to make a meaningful, worthwhile, difference to us all?

Packerboy, I'm very suspicious of you, too. In fact, no one convinces me that they have my interests at heart. Why should anyone be surprised?
Splitlink, you are what is called a nihilist, i.e. you knock things but are absolutely void of any idea or action as to change things, Packerboy only puts facts on the link, surprisingly very little of his own opinion, but, of course he obviously has opinions otherwise he would not bother with the posts. He did predict the mass demos in London on the 26 of March by the day!!! He must know something.
Re Animal farm, yes there is always some reality but once you know the outcome you can do something to not repeat the mistakes. Man, we are being screwed and must do something, I even find the apathy amongst the people I know appalling.
The worst thing you can do is do nothing!
Cheers
Rainer

If you find yourself with 10 or so minutes to spare why not use them

to find out some things that you’re not supposed to know.

For example...

Paying tax is OPTIONAL !!

Getting a licence is OPTIONAL !!

Registering a vehicle is OPTIONAL !!

Paying a fine is OPTIONAL !!

Attending a court is OPTIONAL !!

There is a PDF download version to this as well so why not print some

out and share them around.

So without further delay let me introduce you to the Straw man….

Website Version...

http://www.yourstrawman.com/

PDF Version...

http://www.yourstrawman.com/Strawman.pdf

If you find yourself with 10 or so minutes to spare why not use them

to find out some things that you’re not supposed to know.

For example...

Paying tax is OPTIONAL !!

Getting a licence is OPTIONAL !!

Registering a vehicle is OPTIONAL !!

Paying a fine is OPTIONAL !!

Attending a court is OPTIONAL !!

There is a PDF download version to this as well so why not print some

out and share them around.

So without further delay let me introduce you to the Straw man….

Website Version...

http://www.yourstrawman.com/

PDF Version...

http://www.yourstrawman.com/Strawman.pdf

Legend!!!!!

Splitlink, you are what is called a nihilist, i.e. you knock things but are absolutely void of any idea or action as to change things, Packerboy only puts facts on the link, surprisingly very little of his own opinion, but, of course he obviously has opinions otherwise he would not bother with the posts. He did predict the mass demos in London on the 26 of March by the day!!! He must know something.
Re Animal farm, yes there is always some reality but once you know the outcome you can do something to not repeat the mistakes. Man, we are being screwed and must do something, I even find the apathy amongst the people I know appalling.
The worst thing you can do is do nothing!
Cheers
Rainer

I don't whether I am a nihilist because I can't figure out what, exactly, it means. I think that I am a realist regarding humanity and believe that we all tend to look after our self interests. It follows, therefore, that even someone like PackerBoy is following his self interest in some way. What it is, we do not know. He can't be blamed for that because he is human.

As you say, I have no idea how to change things. In recent years, they tried new ways in Russia, Cuba and lots of other places, I'm glad I never lived there. However, living here, I know that there is serious injustice all around us and it continues, even when government is changed. The only reason for that must be that government is financed by the same capitalist interests.

We are now getting upheaval in the Arab countries. Frankly, anything they do must be better than what they had before, for millions, but Capitalism will. still, be behind government.

He did predict the mass demos in London on the 26 of March by the day!!! He must know something.

This was organised well in advance and everyone everywhere knew about it, there was nothing unusual or in any way predictive about what happened as it was being discussed on many forums all over the internet.

Paul

This was organised well in advance and everyone everywhere knew about it, there was nothing unusual or in any way predictive about what happened as it was being discussed on many forums all over the internet.

Paul

Yep also see post 35.

Hi Trader333 can you list a couple of the forums please I'd like to visit them.

Thanks

Last edited:
I don't whether I am a nihilist because I can't figure out what, exactly, it means. I think that I am a realist regarding humanity and believe that we all tend to look after our self interests. It follows, therefore, that even someone like PackerBoy is following his self interest in some way. What it is, we do not know. He can't be blamed for that because he is human.

As you say, I have no idea how to change things. In recent years, they tried new ways in Russia, Cuba and lots of other places, I'm glad I never lived there. However, living here, I know that there is serious injustice all around us and it continues, even when government is changed. The only reason for that must be that government is financed by the same capitalist interests.

We are now getting upheaval in the Arab countries. Frankly, anything they do must be better than what they had before, for millions, but Capitalism will. still, be behind government.

Hi Splitlink, I do not know where you live, I am in Australia and we are f------d over by the billionaires who own the media , the government and capitalisms days are numbered , people will not put up with being treated like serfs in the middle ages which is happening. How come the yanks forced the UN into the resolution to fire their Tomahawks into Libya but did nothing in Darfur and the other genocidal African states???? Oil?? what a joke, those war monger should all be locked up.
Anyway keep it up, by the way a nihilist is a person which knocks everything but has no opinion as to how to improve things.
Lets hear from you again.
Rainerg

Paul

You never mentioned it, never had a revolution in Blighty and never will have one?
Keep dreaming,

You never mentioned it,
So what ?

never had a revolution in Blighty and never will have one?
Keep dreaming,

No dreams here, just look at history in the UK and note that institutionally we are set up in a way that will make this extremely difficult. Also bear in mind that we have a dumbed down population that cannot be bothered to do anything if it means missing Eastenders.

Where exactly is the revolution going to come from with such apathy that we have here and more importantly what are the revolutionists going to replace what we have with ?

The UK has had much harder times than this during the 1920s and 1930s when people such as my Grandfather (who was a miner), were all on a countrywide strike and political beliefs were much more strongly aligned that they are today. Did it result in revolution ? No so why would it now when we have such weakness of character in the general population as a whole.

Even when I was union chairman in a manufacturing plant back in the early 1990s the weakness of people to see things through was obvious and we are even weaker now than we were then with the "Generation Y" mentality.

All this talk about what is going to happen is exactly that just talk. We don't have any strong or charasmatic leaders to lead any revolution and that is essential if it is going to happen. Posting on twitter and other social networking sites to hijack demonstrations with violence without leadership is also just thuggery and if you think that the population as a whole is going to join that bandwagon then think again because they wont.

My parents and grandparents have all retold the stories of how in the past people were talking of revolution and it never happened. This generation will also do the same but with hugely dumbed down and weakened character and based on that the likelihood of revolution is extremely low.

When you say "keep dreaming" I suggest you look in the mirror.

Paul

So what ?

No dreams here, just look at history in the UK and note that institutionally we are set up in a way that will make this extremely difficult. Also bear in mind that we have a dumbed down population that cannot be bothered to do anything if it means missing Eastenders.

Where exactly is the revolution going to come from with such apathy that we have here and more importantly what are the revolutionists going to replace what we have with ?

The UK has had much harder times than this during the 1920s and 1930s when people such as my Grandfather (who was a miner), were all on a countrywide strike and political beliefs were much more strongly aligned that they are today. Did it result in revolution ? No so why would it now when we have such weakness of character in the general population as a whole.

Even when I was union chairman in a manufacturing plant back in the early 1990s the weakness of people to see things through was obvious and we are even weaker now than we were then with the "Generation Y" mentality.

All this talk about what is going to happen is exactly that just talk. We don't have any strong or charasmatic leaders to lead any revolution and that is essential if it is going to happen. Posting on twitter and other social networking sites to hijack demonstrations with violence without leadership is also just thuggery and if you think that the population as a whole is going to join that bandwagon then think again because they wont.

My parents and grandparents have all retold the stories of how in the past people were talking of revolution and it never happened. This generation will also do the same but with hugely dumbed down and weakened character and based on that the likelihood of revolution is extremely low.

When you say "keep dreaming" I suggest you look in the mirror.

Paul
Paul,
I think you and me have a different view of the word Revolution, You must think it has to be almost civil war. No that is not what I think. True your grandfather was a miner in the 20 th or 30th but todays miners have a much better job with reasonable pay and most of all good safety standards. How did that come about? The rich owners saw the errors of their ways? You were a union official, I was General Manager of a manufacturing company and went through a number of EB negotiations, some of them got personal. I agree with your sentiment re the masses, but let me tell you that once people go hungry or feel the fall of their living standards they will wake up and do something. It is happening here in the lucky country now. The chinese proverb 'every journey of a 1000 miles starts with one step forward' . The worst thing is that if people who are obviously aware of the **** that happens do NOTHING, and I am sorry but you seem to fit that category.
Cheers
Rainer

FYI I was not only a Union chairman but have been in general management and a company director in both manufacturing and service industries before taking to trading. I have done more for moving forward continuous improvement philosophies, tools and techniques than most. However, during the last 20 years I have seen increasing apathy at every level of the population.

You talk about people going hungry well I ask how is this going to come about ?
The idea that a fall in living standards will cause a big change in people is not born out by when that has previously happened. It also presupposes that everyone will take the view that someone else is to blame for that happening when many will take the view that life is what you make it. For major change to happen you need strong leadership and I see none of that anywhere at the moment. I come into contact with people from all walks of life and yes many are having to scale back on what their standard of living has been. I don't hear them talking about doing anything about it on a large scale and I travel around the UK enough to get an overall view.

I tell you what, if we come back to this thread in 5 years time I would bet not much has really changed.

Paul