Revolutionary Times (Spin Off from TEC)

FYI I was not only a Union chairman but have been in general management and a company director in both manufacturing and service industries before taking to trading. I have done more for moving forward continuous improvement philosophies, tools and techniques than most. However, during the last 20 years I have seen increasing apathy at every level of the population.

You talk about people going hungry well I ask how is this going to come about ?
The idea that a fall in living standards will cause a big change in people is not born out by when that has previously happened. It also presupposes that everyone will take the view that someone else is to blame for that happening when many will take the view that life is what you make it. For major change to happen you need strong leadership and I see none of that anywhere at the moment. I come into contact with people from all walks of life and yes many are having to scale back on what their standard of living has been. I don't hear them talking about doing anything about it on a large scale and I travel around the UK enough to get an overall view.

I tell you what, if we come back to this thread in 5 years time I would bet not much has really changed.

Paul
Paul, I am not scratching for a quid, on the contrary, I just know that we are being taken for suckers by the politicians and Banks, and the average , complacent Joe will not do much about it, sheep mentality,
that is why the more intelligent lot has to lead and look to get some egality for people, my mates are all doing well , I do know lots of people who do not and just accept their fate , it is up to us to lead and educate.
Life IS what you make it , unfortunately the majority of people are ignorant. Ask them what the different parties stand for before an election and you will find that most have got no clue.
Anyway you seem happy with the things the way they are, that's fine, my conscience tells me I must try to make people aware.
Cheers
Rainer

Rainer,

I actually agree with you and your sentiments.

Paul

Paul, same here, just took a while, it is always difficult to get the whole message through in a few sentences and with different upbringings the thoughts often are misread by either party.
Cheers
Rainer

Hi Packerboy, you have been very quiet lately, been looking fwd to your contributions, haven't been locked up by the CIA I hope?
Cheers
Rainer