Review of FTSEDay.com

i agree with reviews of ft100 trading it is a scam charging £100per month for giving nothing all their call are wrong you can do with with tossing a coin. so pls don,t fall for it. i have wasited £100 of mine and although they offer refund if you cancell witin the month but they don,t keep their promise to rfund. they never refunded mine i was with them for 3 weeks and on their call i lost £1500 on their calls so be aware.
You have the wrong site. You are referring to www.ftse100trading.com which I used to be a member of: http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/73264-ftse-100-trading-com.html

SR, very noble of you sir, good effort.

Unfortunately though its not just honest reviews most of the the potential victims (let's face it they do not want to trade for a living) require, its also a changed mindset, and your effors will be wasted on ppl such as these (see members like jungerns et al on here for a classic example).

And I'm still raking the Profits month in month out rsh01 although have had two poor weeks just gone but why dont you join the No Bullshight big boys thread any time you feel like constructively helping out.............

You all know where it is...............Those Members watching names tell all.....:D

Out of interest from all sources of derived trades plus my own which account 50/50 more or less, we are looking at 7,110 Points for the year to date of this Post.

How about you ??

And I'm still raking the Profits month in month out rsh01 although have had two poor weeks just gone but why dont you join the No Bullshight big boys thread any time you feel like constructively helping out.............

You all know where it is...............Those Members watching names tell all.....:D

Out of interest from all sources of derived trades plus my own which account 50/50 more or less, we are looking at 7,110 Points for the year to date of this Post.

How about you ??

how many pips does he go for on every trade and how far the stop,thanks

how many pips does he go for on every trade and how far the stop,thanks

He doesnt. He's always on the train to Preston. Letting his room mods call out the trades.

Check out his 'statements'. You can see the transfer in line, then the transfer out line.... says that's proof of him 'doing what he says he does when he does it'.

:clap:

Check out the lies on this trade ticket. He can't even change his trading result-tickets correctly.

If only the guys who run these trading rooms would be up front about the trades they make. Even the slightest discrepency is cause for criticism (and rightly so).

Bland sayings like "They don't get what we do" or "Guys on Twitter keep giving me grief" just are NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Hard facts are all that counts in this game, everyone knows it. Publish straight figures and let Jo punter make up his mind.

"Where'd they go?"

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    11.2 KB · Views: 188
Today on his twitter he claims he missed the mini sell-off fromt the ECB news as he was out and about (strange he wasn't watching) to be fair though he called it would be back where the drop started from by close and it was right.

FTSEday is finished; Mike had some good moderators in his room and they left and started another chat room steeling Mikes customers while Mike was on his flight back to the Thailand. What they did was wrong but Mike of FTSEday had it coming as he was not committed to developing his site (Distractions of Thailand). Don't waste your money on these chat rooms as you can get all trading tips for free off the Internet.
They will not make you money;

Business is business, you know, if you turn your back there is always someone leaner and meaner ready to steal your work or your customers, there is in my game anyway.

I like Mike, but trying to run the show from Thailand was asking for trouble, no surprise, but he did get shafted good 'n proper!

Business is business, you know, if you turn your back there is always someone leaner and meaner ready to steal your work or your customers, there is in my game anyway.

I like Mike, but trying to run the show from Thailand was asking for trouble, no surprise, but he did get shafted good 'n proper!

So True;

Now what about someone posting an honest review of the FTSE Plus, is it better than Mikes FTSEDay, is it too soon to tell?

After everything I learned from the FTSE Day...

well I am retired now and live in a pizza box on the beach with a Thai bride ladyboy and 14 broke laptops. Would you care to make me an offer for an out-of-date awayday to Preston and 15 billion air miles?

Mods. Can this thread be cleaned up. Deleting the last 20 posts would help.

I left FTSEday last month. He lies and I can't blame the guys who left as they were good and carrying the place. Checkout these pictures - the dishonesty speaks for itself.

Attachments

• 16th.png
    16th.png
    303.6 KB · Views: 259
  • 17th.png
    17th.png
    195 KB · Views: 234