Review of FTSEDay.com

And recently FTSEDay's tweets have gone into overdrive. Non-stop rubbish about going to Las Vega, buying Porsches, marrying a Thai girlfriend, biggest ever week trading... all the kind of cr*p that catches the eye of vulnerable young newbies. He is obviously desperate to get folks signed up so he can make himself some money (which tells you his trading certainly doesn't).

THE WARNING: Stay away from the FTSEDay!

Yes and Gordon Gecko once took a dump and did not wash his hands afterwards.

Like I said, never take dieting tips off a fat man.

You can be a complete fruit cake and talk about how you love sleeping with prostitutes covered in Marmite.

I don't care.

I only care about one thing. Is this person going to help me make money?

This week I traded his tips and I made money.

Why someone should be concerned that he talks about his GF is beyond me and how that somehow indicates he is some kind of James Bond baddie sitting in his tropical lair spending all our hard earned cash on Mars bars baffles me.

Last edited:
Yes and Gordon Gecko once took a dump and did not wash his hands afterwards.

Like I said, never take dieting tips off a fat man.

You can be a complete fruit cake and talk about how you love sleeping with prostitutes covered in Marmite.

I don't care.

I only care about one thing. Is this person going to help me make money?

This week I traded his tips and I made money.

Why someone should be concerned that he talks about his GF is beyond me and how that somehow indicates he is some kind of James Bond baddie sitting in his tropical lair spending all our hard earned cash on Mars bars baffles me.

I agree, i signed up with him when i first started out and stayed with the service for some 6 months, and he taught me some good stuff. Dale Williams (TradeDale1972) on twitter is being a complete ****** by his non stop trolling of the guy

Actually i fell bad for Mike he has been the victim of a scam his 'friends' stole his business and his customers, hence the reason no one is in his chat room and TradeDale1972 loves to show this screenshot on twitter on an almost daily basis.

You've made your point TradeDale1972 but hes not a scammer, he's turned into a gambler and seems to be having some kind of breakdown and possibly a gold digger in Thailand has got her hands on him. If he was a scammer he'd be promoting his service which he doesnt do, his website has not been updated in ages.

TradeDale1972 your behaviour on twitter is reprehensible, akin to nothing more than a bully. Show some decency leave the guy alone, sure mock him when he messes trades up but dont be a jerk and make his life miserable, especially when its clear to all who follow him, that he does look like hes having some sort of breakdown, whether its been bought on by people who scammed him i dont know.

I agree, i signed up with him when i first started out and stayed with the service for some 6 months, and he taught me some good stuff. Dale Williams (TradeDale1972) on twitter is being a complete ****** by his non stop trolling of the guy

Actually i fell bad for Mike he has been the victim of a scam his 'friends' stole his business and his customers, hence the reason no one is in his chat room and TradeDale1972 loves to show this screenshot on twitter on an almost daily basis.

You've made your point TradeDale1972 but hes not a scammer, he's turned into a gambler and seems to be having some kind of breakdown and possibly a gold digger in Thailand has got her hands on him. If he was a scammer he'd be promoting his service which he doesnt do, his website has not been updated in ages.

TradeDale1972 your behaviour on twitter is reprehensible, akin to nothing more than a bully. Show some decency leave the guy alone, sure mock him when he messes trades up but dont be a jerk and make his life miserable, especially when its clear to all who follow him, that he does look like hes having some sort of breakdown, whether its been bought on by people who scammed him i dont know.

I think if Dale feels he got duped and that the scam continues, he's absolutely right to make a stand and give FTSEDay a hard time.

AT ANY TIME Mike at FTSEday could come clean with it's trading records to put everyone's minds at rest, but no, the charade goes on and on...

I think if Dale feels he got duped and that the scam continues, he's absolutely right to make a stand and give FTSEDay a hard time.

AT ANY TIME Mike at FTSEday could come clean with it's trading records to put everyone's minds at rest, but no, the charade goes on and on...

How is the 'scam' continuing? It's not as if he's promoting his business, not that anything is even left of it. And, who on earth would sign up to his service and his non-updated website?

Its obvious to anyone who's ever followed Mike that since he's lost his business his tweets and ramblings have become more and more incoherent. If anything i would guess he's moved to Thailand and hasnt got anyone to talk to in English there and tweets just for some social interaction.

And if Dale feels he's lost his money he should open a paypal dispute.

How is the 'scam' continuing? It's not as if he's promoting his business, not that anything is even left of it. And, who on earth would sign up to his service and his non-updated website?

Its obvious to anyone who's ever followed Mike that since he's lost his business his tweets and ramblings have become more and more incoherent. If anything i would guess he's moved to Thailand and hasnt got anyone to talk to in English there and tweets just for some social interaction.

And if Dale feels he's lost his money he should open a paypal dispute.

You keep tweeting, bragging, boasting, drag in all the newbies, then launch a 'new' trading room and get the money rolling in again, that's how it works.

You keep tweeting, bragging, boasting, drag in all the newbies, then launch a 'new' trading room and get the money rolling in again, that's how it works.

In which case he's pretty crap.
Hopefully missdaytrader can give him some pointers on making it look plausible, as opposed to his method of making it look like hes got mental health problems.

In which case he's pretty crap.
Hopefully missdaytrader can give him some pointers on making it look plausible, as opposed to his method of making it look like hes got mental health problems.

I guess with hindsight she was too good to be true!

Not sure how I can be up for a big fall if I am only trading at £1 a point. I may have to miss the odd £1o burger, but big fall, no.

You simply don't know what you are talking about and continue to make assertions that are not backed up with evidence which weakens your argument and your reputation.

If you are not sure about something, don't make a statement of fact about it, be accurate in your analysis.

btw, 20 points made this AM, but who here cares about the money?

Not sure how I can be up for a big fall if I am only trading at £1 a point. I may have to miss the odd £1o burger, but big fall, no.

You simply don't know what you are talking about and continue to make assertions that are not backed up with evidence which weakens your argument and your reputation.

If you are not sure about something, don't make a statement of fact about it, be accurate in your analysis.

btw, 20 points made this AM, but who here cares about the money?
Evidence:

1) The probabilities aren't in your favour over the long-term with FTSEday.

2) His wins are vastly undone when a trend goes against him and he continues to scale-in to losing positions without stops until he takes a massive hit. Are you going to do this at £1 a point?

3) He will disappear when in a big losing position and offer no help to the members who followed him in his reckless, in planned trades.

4) Look at the evidence of his dishonesty from the screenshots I posted previously.

5) It's you who doesn't know what you are talking about and lack the skills to draw the OBVIOUS conclusion that the man is a blatant scammer.

Lets try to deal with the facts here.

1. FTSEday is not my broker, he is one of many signals I take to make my trades. Why you seem to think you know my trading style is beyond me.

2. Gasp! You mean he makes mistakes and is not 100% correct. Again, you seem to think I am blindly following, you seem to be assuming what I am doing based on nothing and then arguing against your own conjecture.

Of course I am not going to do that at £1 a point, what an absolutely ridiculous question.

3. So what? I'm a big boy. This is the big world it's not kindergarten, anyone who blindly follows will get burned. I don't expect hand holding to that level, who the hell does. If you do then you need to take that job as an assitant manager at the shoe shop quick.

4. I have no problem with dishonest, money grabbing, lying, cheating, stealing mofos, as long as they make me money what do I care. Fact is, I see this as purely human behaviour. I am not looking for a saviour to lead me to a trading paradise.

5. I absolutely lack skills as a trader. I make zero claims to my ability and think of myself as a student who will make mistakes, learn from it and hopefully improve.

Again you seem to be setting me up as something I am not and then arguing against that. You are simply wrong that is a blatant scammer, there are others who fit this description as been recently uncovered. But your analysis is wrong and isn't based on any real evidence.

4. I have no problem with dishonest, money grabbing, lying, cheating, stealing mofos, as long as they make me money what do I care. Fact is, I see this as purely human behaviour.

You are simply wrong that is a blatant scammer, there are others who fit this description as been recently uncovered. But your analysis is wrong and isn't based on any real evidence.
One one hand you accept point 4 then say it's wrong? Contradiction?

This isn't evidence in your world?

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    303.6 KB · Views: 336
One one hand you accept point 4 then say it's wrong? Contradiction?

This isn't evidence in your world?

No, I only said what I don't have a problem with.

The evidence you present only indicates what it says, you are extrapolating one data point to judge the entire whole with. The logic and reasoning you are using is one that I am not familiar with.

Perhaps this kind of thinking works better in other dimensions?

A bit of this and a bit of that does not make a Christmas cake.

Actually I don't mean to be mean to you, as I am just playing and there is obviously something going on with you that probably shouldn't be taken advantage of.

So I have said my piece and gave my opinion and I wont argue with you anymore. And know that does not mean you are right, it simply means I have stuff I need to do.

It's up to people to make their own minds up whether it's a useful service or not.

I watch his Twitter page on a near daily basis and was a former member (on a free month, I may add). I saw the above repeated day after day. I have spoken to many former members who give the same story.

How have you missed all those additional 'data points' that are the posters in this thread over a period of a year? Or do you filter that data as it doesn't support what you want?

Hardly an extrapolation, is it?

The quality of your thinking is questionable when you are unable to see the degree and range of corroboration and then make a logical and sound conclusion.

Actually I don't mean to be mean to you, as I am just playing and there is obviously something going on with you that probably shouldn't be taken advantage of.

So I have said my piece and gave my opinion and I wont argue with you anymore. And know that does not mean you are right, it simply means I have stuff I need to do.

It's up to people to make their own minds up whether it's a useful service or not.
You're not being mean when you are unable to see the corroborative data beyond what I am saying i.e. nearly every poster in the thread. I don't mind helping.

Everything is questionable.

Like I said, I'm not not going to argue, you have your view and I have mine.

I make money from his tips, you didn't. I have no idea why this is, I don't know how your trade and how you follow people.

You always put all advice through a filter. It's a no brainer.

But this is not black and white, it's shades of grey.

Think for yourself and don't get influenced by others.

Everything is questionable.

Like I said, I'm not not going to argue, you have your view and I have mine.

I make money from his tips, you didn't. I have no idea why this is, I don't know how your trade and how you follow people.

You always put all advice through a filter. It's a no brainer.

But this is not black and white, it's shades of grey.

Think for yourself and don't get influenced by others.
Where did I say I lost money?

Surely that is:

...continue to make assertions that are not backed up with evidence...

Of course people should think for themselves. But only a fool ignores a body of evidence such as against FTSEday.

wouldn't is be great if ftse signal sellers were on ebay and we could see clearly the feedback.