Retail Positioning - The Ultimate Contrarian Indicator

"I have two positions open. My guess is that the market will gap down on the open, but you never really know. I had never wished it wasn't Friday so badly as I feel these moves have a lot more to go, but being Friday, speculators are reluctant to hold positions over the weekend."

EURUSD Pre-Open is 1.1930/1.1935, Gap Down of 40 pips

My question is to you... if you were a bank, and knew there were stop orders below the Friday close... and you could move the market to take them out before the retail traders could even adjust their orders... wouldn't you????? FREE MONEY - too bad it's YOURS! oh man... just not cool

Haven't really looked into the composition of the indicator (I thought it was proprietry) so can't speak for its accuracy but I'm startled at the number of long positions in the Euro sub 12000

EurJpy +150 pips, trailing 1/2

EurJpy06062010 +150.PNG

EurJpy Elliott Wave count

This is not RPM based, but just wanted to share what I am watching as this is a clean EW pattern.

EurJpy06072010.PNG

I will short 1/2 on the EurUsd here at 1.2040 and 1/2 at 5pm EST. From 5pm est close there is a 260 pip stop. This is a very long term trade.

UsdJpy going short at 92.18, 50 pip SL - but must close the hour above that level
and short again at 90.77

RPM is rising and price will be breaking a few technical levels.

Did anyone recored the seminar on Friday?
Due to a srew up with my local time, I got the start time wrong and only caught the last 15 minutes of it.

Thanks.

Did anyone recored the seminar on Friday?
Due to a srew up with my local time, I got the start time wrong and only caught the last 15 minutes of it.

Thanks.

No worries mate :)

One Aussie told me his alarm clock decided to sleep in, I thought that was pretty funny. I'll be posting a link to the recorded seminar this week.

RPM - Retail Positioning Meter Beta testing is open to everyone.

RPM Client:
The beta RPM Client software is available now! Click here.
Follow the directions to install.
Please post all install questions to the RPMFx Google group.

Videos:
Webinar Core
Video 1:
Video 2:
Video 3:

Thanks so much-Been testing mine out a week now.
You'll be pleased to know that it's already turned my trading around.
It sure does give you the confidence to trade more sucessfully.

You could actually have branded yourself as the saviour of forex for many of us who were struggling.
:clap:

Couple of things I would like to clarify though....
When you add the indi to your chart-lets say the GBPJPY, do you change the 1st pair
in settings to match the chart you are looking at or do you add the pair you are viewing
as the second pair?

Thanks.

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

That's fantastic Topdog! 2nd best thing about helping retail traders is the added benefit of hurting crooked banks and brokers - starving them their profits (our losses)

-----

The indi works by reading a txt file then plotting it on the chart.
If you have autopair=true it will use the symbol name of the chart attach .txt to it and try to read it. If you set autopair=false, then set firstpair=GBPJPY it will display the GBPJPY RPM chart to the current chart.

So... if you were looking at the AudJpy, you could set autoPair to false, firstpair=AUDUSD, secondpair=USDJPY, then have 2 RPM lines on 1 chart! And have a decent idea the buyers/sellers in AudJpy.

Or.. you could do the same thing w/ GbpUsd & GbpJpy, and have an even better idea of Gbp buyers.

Thanks so much-Been testing mine out a week now.
You'll be pleased to know that it's already turned my trading around.
It sure does give you the confidence to trade more sucessfully.

You could actually have branded yourself as the saviour of forex for many of us who were struggling.
:clap:

Couple of things I would like to clarify though....
When you add the indi to your chart-lets say the GBPJPY, do you change the 1st pair
in settings to match the chart you are looking at or do you add the pair you are viewing
as the second pair?

Thanks.

oh, something I forgot to mention earlier...
I know we are testing the beta version. Maybe something you may wish to add next to current reading
on the client program is previous read number too, or could be placed within the Indicator window.
:)

I hope everyone is catching these moves on UJ, EJ etc. There have been some great trading opps with the RPM.

I am working on some low latency algo trading now as well as traing the RPM everyday. I will not be posting trades, making videos etc for awhile. I feel that my explinations and tools are clear enough for you to grasp the trade ideas and use them as your own for now.

Happy trading.

When JP Morgan discusses high frequency trading, people listen. When the head of JP Morgan's algorithmic product desk Carl Carries says that high frequency trading is merely a form of parastic market making, people should run for the hills (not in the least due to JP Morgan's proficiency in transforming theory to practice especially as it pertains to various daily trading patterns in the SPY).

http://www.tradercurrencies.com/cur...tor-traders-feast-upon-the-signals-of-others/

Not sure if anyone else is experiencing log on problems, but to today both the client program and the chart Indicators have stopped working. Has this got a an expiry date built in?