"Real Brokers"

i say futures are better because u get the time and sales and orderbook 2 look at. able 2 see proper spread also will have usefullness for u 2 doomberg u will learn alot.

Ok i'll have a look, i hope you get your referral fee if i join, ha jokes :LOL:

Lolz, yeah just tell them that ar$ehole from T2W sent you :LOL:.

No, I just mentioned them because I think you'll find them slightly cheaper than similar offerings like Lions (or various other Open E-Cry brokers). That said, coming from an SB background you might like them - very simple and straightforward platform and charting etc.

You should definitely try to negotiate on commissions, and if they say no, well no harm done and ask again in a few months. :)

I think Global offer Ninjatrader with data for $50 a month. Use their live chat on their website, that normally provides a quick answer.

Just had a chat with them, all sounds great but unfortunately the minimum you can trade is one full contract which for Dax is €12.50 per point, i'm not at that level yet and furthermore the margin from 1 intraday contract would lock up €3500 of funds and i plan to be trading other things as well as just intraday, when i have more money though i'll certainly keep them in mind :)

Doomberg I have read bad things about GFT financial. Please google them around for your more research before you open up an account with them.

I do not remember the sources now but you should be able to find a few reviews here and there.

Doomberg I have read bad things about GFT financial. Please google them around for your more research before you open up an account with them.

I do not remember the sources now but you should be able to find a few reviews here and there.

Really? I'd only heard good things tbh, i'll have a search now