re: Candle code for Tradestation

raven4ns

re: Candle code for Tradestation

Hello,
I am looking for a candle code for Tradestation. I am using Multicharts which apparently can use the same coding as Tradestation. If anyone has such a code and wouldn't mind sharing it I would certainly be very grateful for the help. I also use Amibroker and have such a code for it and find it very handy. Thank you for any and all help.

regards,

Tim

Hello,
I am looking for a candle code for Tradestation. I am using Multicharts which apparently can use the same coding as Tradestation. If anyone has such a code and wouldn't mind sharing it I would certainly be very grateful for the help. I also use Amibroker and have such a code for it and find it very handy. Thank you for any and all help.

regards,

Tim

Hi Raven

TS candlestick codes dont seem to work very well. Their default codingmight well need to be changed, but thats not something I have looked into.

TS candle code

Hi Raven

TS candlestick codes dont seem to work very well. Their default codingmight well need to be changed, but thats not something I have looked into.

Thank you combotrader for your response. I was hoping that someone might have such a coding as TS seems to be quite popular.

Tim

candlestick code

What do you mean by candlestick code ?

Paul

Hi Paul,
I'm looking for a code that identifies each candle type i.e. engulfing, hammer etc. I have such a code for Amibroker but I am using Multicharts now and wanted a similar code for it. Multicharts uses the same language as TS so I thought there would be a code for TS that I could use for MC.

Tim

Attachments

• Endeavour Silver.PNG
    Endeavour Silver.PNG
    78.9 KB · Views: 2,962
I am sure that this is possible but it is not something I have tried or had need of in the past.

Paul

Hi Trader,
I have the Amibroker code, how hard would it be to convert it to EasyLanguage?

Tim