Rav's Calls

You can post on the board that is what this is for ....I am sorry but it is a bit difficult to reply to pm..s

My Target is 161.85 but once I get 10 pips I consider my scalp finised....

You can post on the board that is what this is for ....I am sorry but it is a bit difficult to reply to pm..s

My Target is 161.85 but once I get 10 pips I consider my scalp finised....
I am bit tired for the night so am moving my stop to +10

Trade closed with another 6 pips @ 89
It was close enough to my targets...
Total pips 43......
I am happy ...
I hope all of you got some nice pips...
Happy Trading
Rav

Last edited:
I have placed and order in
Long @ 161.20 stop @ 160.80 Target 162.45...this could be the big one...I dont use trailing stops..but shift my stops every 15 to 20 pips....
My objective is no loss

The Eury\JPY Short trade

Here is a chart to go short I have not got a short order in at present will execute this manually if required but here is the chart I am following

Attachments

• Trade3.JPG
    Trade3.JPG
    182.7 KB · Views: 201
Trade Call: Eur\Jpy
short @ 161.76
stop @162.06
target 15 pips... but a bigger target is 161.19

Move stop to b\e when you get a chance...now should be good not enough mommentum built up yet to push it down so this will keep your trade secured...

Eveyone waiting for the BOE mins I guess...but dont think that will change much 9-0 is expected if we see a split a majority for rate cut then we could see....some huge move other than that.....cable long long long....I am waiting for the retracment to finish to 161.20 region to go long.....on eur\jpy...am not too happy shorting unless I seem mommentum....
Target for pips today is minimum 50...

Where do we go........hmm ..not much movement there....okay Lets not make haste...Wait for the train to start....If it is going to range Lets kill it....another 10 mins will tell..

I am 2 cautious about taking the short...on eur\jpy....That is why I am not reacting...
I think gbp\jpy will bounce in a min ...may be wrong but lets wait for the trade to come to us....

Charts

My chart says short but I am still not convinced ......why

Attachments

• eurj.JPG
    eurj.JPG
    206 KB · Views: 166
My chart says short but I am still not convinced ......why

161.80 seems a popular support and prices also seem reluctant to break the low of the tall up bar to the left of current bar on your chart?

I agree Neil....One thing is for definate a short or long taken at the right time on this pair should you yield 40 pips for me..so I am going to be patient...
A close below 70 on the 1Hourly chart should do for me as all crosses on T.A are looking good..I need confirmation..... thats all

Hi all ,
I am sorry missed out on the short entry...but never mind...Lets wait to re-enter...It was looking good on my 10 mins for a scalp and was just going to post where I saw a irritating note on the fx forum.....
Lets start again