Questions to ask an arcade BEFORE handing over money

Nakedtraderboy

Hi all

I am currently considering self backing myself as luckily I am in a positon to do so and have agood bit of experience behind me now too,

I was thinking we could make this post a sticky as to let all aspiring self backers know exactly what they need to check/verify before they actually proceeded to the handing over their hard earned cash stage!

So for me, I am thinking, you would need to check the following initially

Are the firm FSA regulated,
What is their fee structure?
Are they solvent
Have they any claims/judgements pending against them
Have you viewed their offices?
Can you speak with other traders currently working from there- have they had any issues?
What is the firms general reputation amongst traders

I have only submitted these off the top of my head, please feel free to add specifics those of you who have actual experience of this

Regards

NTB

Capital base
How long they have been operating/General history
Facilities available

Hello,

I got accepted to Schneider trainning program. And would like to contact you to get some feed back.
[email protected]
Many thanks

Hi all

I am currently considering self backing myself as luckily I am in a positon to do so and have agood bit of experience behind me now too,

I was thinking we could make this post a sticky as to let all aspiring self backers know exactly what they need to check/verify before they actually proceeded to the handing over their hard earned cash stage!

So for me, I am thinking, you would need to check the following initially

Are the firm FSA regulated,
What is their fee structure?
Are they solvent
Have they any claims/judgements pending against them
Have you viewed their offices?
Can you speak with other traders currently working from there- have they had any issues?
What is the firms general reputation amongst traders

I have only submitted these off the top of my head, please feel free to add specifics those of you who have actual experience of this

Regards

NTB