Puzzles

NB: the distances are in 00's of metres.....

The interesting part of this problem is not tracing one's finger around the map until al routes have been exhausted - it is possible to find the length of the shortest route before any "trips" are taken...

You are washed up on Easter Island, and presented to the 3 gods:

One God is the God of Truth, who always tells the truth and who never lies.

One God is the God of False, who always lies and never tells the truth.

One God is the God of Chaos, who either lies or tells the truth, at random.

You have to find out which God is which in 3 questions. The Gods can only answer "yes" or "no", except in their native language. The two words are "Ooga" and "Booger", but you do not know which is the word for yes and vice versa (i.e. you know booger all).

EDIT: You can't include "are we on Easter Island" or its variants as a question, it is possible to solve without evidence.

Which 3 questions do you ask?

So... anyone got anywhere??

I have 3 clues in the form of simpler puzzles... the idea is that the 3 clues are an indication of the techniques you need to solve the puzzle.

There are also some boring clues.

Have you all just given up?

Clue 1

Noting their locations, I place two aces and a jack face down on a table, in a row; you do not see which card is placed where. Your problem is to point to one of the three cards and then ask me a single yes-no question, from the answer to which you can, with certainty, identify one of the three cards as an ace. If you have pointed to one of the aces, I will answer your question truthfully. However, if you have pointed to the jack, I will answer your question yes or no, completely at random.