Protradingcourse - Richard Regan

Mary Pippins,

How goes the trading gold forex program,how many pips a day doe you?
I am intrested in the forex program to.

Is there any chance that Protrading course will allow you to trade
a small account using your own methods, if you just prove them that you are a profitable trader??

I got a promotional email from them, but the whole thing just looks too perfect, my trading method works fine, I don't want
it to have it interfered with their trading ideas.

What I can do is turn $50K into $500K over a year, their claims
that they have traders who turn 300K into 6million.. is just too
good, and downright contradicting of their desire to find new ones.

The forex market maybe astronomical in size, but it's not infinitely
big, I don't know of anyone who turned $300K into 6 million, unless it was one off.

Who preaches this? i am with PTC on the Elite Team and never once during my sign up or time with them have i heard this?

I've now started with them some 2-3 weeks ago, so it's still early days.

Morgztrader above never got a chance to get back to me but I took the leap anyways because I watched that company for about 6 months, checked out their weekly webinars, which are sometimes canned but that's ok, you get an idea of what Richard is on about. Also I had a free trial in their VTR, I think they even offer a week now because markets are just slow at the moment. But the free trial is the best way to get your own impression on it.

All in all I have to say I find it very good.
Richard seems like a mature and professional person whilst his explanations are sound, without gaps and it's easy to follow his train of thought, which is what you really need from your mentor.
You get to see his screen and listen to his commentary, which is the next best thing to sitting in his head imho. His calls are very good but it takes practice, practice and then some more practice to become fluent in reading the charts like that and acting on it.

The one major thing I have been learning to date though is PATIENCE. So far I have managed to stick to following only Richard's calls.
Often it itched so unbearably in my fingers to take some trades were I thought "oh comon give it a go" and looking back I would have made a mess out of it.
Before I would have never been able to sit in front of those flipping screens for a whole day and not taken a trade but now I did it on a few days and it's completely reframing my idea of what patience means in trading.

So far I had a good week and a not so good week but I'm up by a bit, so it's ok.
In theory I could have been up by a bit more but the thing is that Rich trades a momentum scalping strategy in which he waits to the very last moment until he gets into the market with the move. He makes calls fast and preps you for them as much ahead as pos but still there is inevitably a tiny delay between him seeing the moment and making the call and by the time you heard and reacted to the call some 0.5 or so secs might have passed. Sometimes this means that the move is already underway and you could experience some slippage. But in no way could I hold that against Richard because I dont see how he or anyone could do it better with such a strategy.

In fact I am very happy to have made the leap as I feel that the strategy suits my personality and everything I need to succeed is being provided to me and now it's only up to me and my effort to make it.

One can tell from Richard's commentary and explanations that he is very aware and considerate of the fact that learning traders are listening to him. Which leads me to believe that must have already trained a lot of traders in the past or at least he seems very good at it.(Thoug according to their website he trained over 300 traders)

What I also like is that they have a clear written down structure how you can progress. I started with their Gold Forex programme and this means that you can take max $30000 positions out i.e. 3 minilots and it builds up from there. Not everybody draws it up so clearly as PTC.

In the beginning they give your their training material and yes, there are spelling mistakes but it didnt bother me at all because the content is good and explains what their strategy is about. In a way the spelling mistakes and moreover the absence of a super polished sales machinery reassured me they were not just about selling you a course.
Content wise one could say that a lot of the stuff could be found somewhere on the internet (and I've seen quite a bit in my last 2.5 years self learning and roaming the forums) but that is really immaterial.
Because the important thing is that the content prepares you for what you gonna find in the VTR where the real learning takes place.
Systems etc. are to trading what theoretical test are to driving.

Hope this helps, but it's always best to get one's own impression, and wish me luck.

all the best

Sorry for not coming back sooner. I rarely come on here now. Too negative for me. everyone just cries and moans about things they dont know about, but im glad you saw the light and joined PTC. I have asked Richard about a UK VTR which would add even further to this great program as i would like to branch out and trade UK session too (probably confident enough now anyway to go on my own, but would be nice to have VTR support) and he told me it is in the pipeline.

Maybe pester him too about this and hopefully it will happen sooner HA! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vergis92
Is there any chance that Protrading course will allow you to trade
a small account using your own methods, if you just prove them that you are a profitable trader??

I got a promotional email from them, but the whole thing just looks too perfect, my trading method works fine, I don't want
it to have it interfered with their trading ideas.

What I can do is turn $50K into $500K over a year, their claims
that they have traders who turn 300K into 6million.. is just too
good, and downright contradicting of their desire to find new ones.

The forex market maybe astronomical in size, but it's not infinitely
big, I don't know of anyone who turned $300K into 6 million, unless it was one off.

Who preaches this? i am with PTC on the Elite Team and never once during my sign up or time with them have i heard this?

I have read that statement at the time but didnt even bother to reply as it just sounds like a bit of lighthearted hearsay.
I can only reiterate what Morgz said, as I have never heard anyone saying something like this about PTC expect vergis92 above.

No probs Morgz can understand that it's sometimes difficult in those forums. Put my modest knowledge out there as inoffensively and helpful as I could, since I know how desperately I loked myself for some helpful information at the time.

Yeah, a London session VTR would be very cool. :)
I asked about it already and apparently its tricky to find somebody right for it, which is understandable as I only signed up with PTC because Rich seemd to be of a rather special quality in the way he trades and moderates what he does.
Guess the problem is that it would take somebody who doesn't really need to do it but really wants to for the fun of it :)

Last edited:
I've now started with them some 2-3 weeks ago, so it's still early days.

Morgztrader above never got a chance to get back to me but I took the leap anyways because I watched that company for about 6 months, checked out their weekly webinars, which are sometimes canned but that's ok, you get an idea of what Richard is on about. Also I had a free trial in their VTR, I think they even offer a week now because markets are just slow at the moment. But the free trial is the best way to get your own impression on it.

All in all I have to say I find it very good.
Richard seems like a mature and professional person whilst his explanations are sound, without gaps and it's easy to follow his train of thought, which is what you really need from your mentor.
You get to see his screen and listen to his commentary, which is the next best thing to sitting in his head imho. His calls are very good but it takes practice, practice and then some more practice to become fluent in reading the charts like that and acting on it.

The one major thing I have been learning to date though is PATIENCE. So far I have managed to stick to following only Richard's calls.
Often it itched so unbearably in my fingers to take some trades were I thought "oh comon give it a go" and looking back I would have made a mess out of it.
Before I would have never been able to sit in front of those flipping screens for a whole day and not taken a trade but now I did it on a few days and it's completely reframing my idea of what patience means in trading.

So far I had a good week and a not so good week but I'm up by a bit, so it's ok.
In theory I could have been up by a bit more but the thing is that Rich trades a momentum scalping strategy in which he waits to the very last moment until he gets into the market with the move. He makes calls fast and preps you for them as much ahead as pos but still there is inevitably a tiny delay between him seeing the moment and making the call and by the time you heard and reacted to the call some 0.5 or so secs might have passed. Sometimes this means that the move is already underway and you could experience some slippage. But in no way could I hold that against Richard because I dont see how he or anyone could do it better with such a strategy.

In fact I am very happy to have made the leap as I feel that the strategy suits my personality and everything I need to succeed is being provided to me and now it's only up to me and my effort to make it.

One can tell from Richard's commentary and explanations that he is very aware and considerate of the fact that learning traders are listening to him. Which leads me to believe that must have already trained a lot of traders in the past or at least he seems very good at it.(Thoug according to their website he trained over 300 traders)

What I also like is that they have a clear written down structure how you can progress. I started with their Gold Forex programme and this means that you can take max $30000 positions out i.e. 3 minilots and it builds up from there. Not everybody draws it up so clearly as PTC.

In the beginning they give your their training material and yes, there are spelling mistakes but it didnt bother me at all because the content is good and explains what their strategy is about. In a way the spelling mistakes and moreover the absence of a super polished sales machinery reassured me they were not just about selling you a course.
Content wise one could say that a lot of the stuff could be found somewhere on the internet (and I've seen quite a bit in my last 2.5 years self learning and roaming the forums) but that is really immaterial.
Because the important thing is that the content prepares you for what you gonna find in the VTR where the real learning takes place.
Systems etc. are to trading what theoretical test are to driving.

Hope this helps, but it's always best to get one's own impression, and wish me luck.

all the best
mary,when you get a chance can you give a update,on how thing's are progressing with you.im interested in pro trading course,and just want to see,what you think about it.thank you:)

Hi guys,

I've received a couple of PMs and now see a message here asking me how I'm doing and if its worth it.
So I thought I put my answer up here for everybody.

The short and simple answer to your question is yes, I find it worth it so far.

But let me qualify it a bit so that you can get a bit more of an idea of my point of view.

This is only my second months with them and the first month I ended up with a bit of profit by only following Richard's calls, would have been a bit more if I hadn't messed up once, but there you go.
This month I will most probably end up with a little bit of a loss following only Richards calls, it would have been quite a bit better if I hadn't messed things up a couple of times, but there you go.
Btw Richard is in profit as he trades the stocks as well and he caught some very good moves there but overall it wasnt a great month for FX I'd say.

So this is the part that most people want to know but which is a rather uninteresting part as far as I am concerned.

Here is what I think makes this course valuable as:
(note: I will refer here only to Richard as he is the head trader and main focal point in the VTR most of the time. I'd just like to mention that there are 2 other traders also making calls and comments in the VTR of whom I am also learning)

Richard demonstrates a level of patience in his trading that was impossible to comprehend for me in my 2.5 years of previous self learning.
I find it extremely valuable to have someone keep reminding me of that, live, thoughout the day, everyday. This way I actually become more patient myself as my frame of reference is being recalibrated so to speak.

Richard demonstrates restraint in "almost" set-up situations.
This was impossible for me to do beforehand and I still find it challenging.
To wait for hours or may be even days, thirsting for a trade and some action and then have a set-up come up AND THEN not pull the trigger because some little thing is not quite right.
This, I absolutely promise you, is far more difficult than anyone can imagine who hasn't been through it.
After such situation occurs and to then see that the trade wouldn't have worked out if I had pulled the trigger...the thoughts and feelings I experienced then I deem priceless in my development towards becoming a successfull trader.

Richard demonstrates self-reflection and humbleness when making mistakes.
Yes, Richard makes mistakes sometimes and he is the first one to admit it and reflects on it.
I haven't heard him going mad, I haven't heard him bitching at the market or anyone but instead I'd hear him taking full responsibility and e.g. He'd say "I didn't do this when it would have been best do that...etc" and at the next opportunity he'd demonstrate live how it should be done.
Again, I find that an invaluable example of "leading by example".

Richard encourages us to learn from him and go on developing our own way of trading.
He repeatedly said that the best way to use his VTR is to see and learn what he does for the first few months and then try improve on it. He has got 2 other professional traders in the room that are also making calls.
He taught them, they are working for him, but they have different trading styles than he does and take different trades.
So its very much about making an effort, keeping my brainbox switched on, learning what he does and developing my own method uniquely fitting to my personality.
I find that Richard encourages us towards this mindset also invaluable.

There are more things I could now mention that I find invaluable e.g. the applied finesse of his entry method etc.

But the main thing is that I think and feel that I got a rock to lean on trading wise with PTC that will see me through the difficult beginning phase if I make the effort.

I've been told that it takes on average about 6 months before one becomes reasonably profitable enough to be able to draw a salary from it and gauging from my own progress that sounds about right as far as I can tell.

6 months is a very long time even if I prepared for it mentally, doesn't take much imagination to figure out that 6 months would be too long if I hadn't prepared for it.
I begin to realise that when people told me before that learning to trade isn't easy they actually meant it.

But is it worth it?
Absolutely, I really like it and always look forward to the next day.
In the morning its not my full bladder that gets me out of bed but my motivation to trade.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I've received a couple of PMs and now see a message here asking me how I'm doing and if its worth it.

But let me qualify it a bit so that you can get a bit more of an idea of my point of view.

This is only my second months with them and the first month I ended up with a bit of profit by only following Richard's calls, would have been a bit more if I hadn't messed up once, but there you go.
This month I will most probably end up with a little bit of a loss following only Richards calls, it would have been quite a bit better if I hadn't messed things up a couple of times, but there you go.
Btw Richard is in profit as he trades the stocks as well and he caught some very good moves there but overall it wasnt a great month for FX I'd say.

So this is the part that most people want to know but which is a rather uninteresting part as far as I am concerned.

(note: I will refer here only to Richard as he is the head trader and main focal point in the VTR most of the time. I'd just like to mention that there are 2 other traders also making calls and comments in the VTR of whom I am also learning)

Richard demonstrates a level of patience in his trading that was impossible to comprehend for me in my 2.5 years of previous self learning.
I find it extremely valuable to have someone keep reminding me of that, live, thoughout the day, everyday. This way I actually become more patient myself as my frame of reference is being recalibrated so to speak.

To wait for hours or may be even days, thirsting for a trade and some action and then have a set-up come up AND THEN not pull the trigger because some little thing is not quite right.
This, I absolutely promise you, is far more difficult than anyone can imagine who hasn't been through it.
After such situation occurs and to then see that the trade wouldn't have worked out if I had pulled the trigger...the thoughts and feelings I experienced then I deem priceless in my development towards becoming a successfull trader.

Yes, Richard makes mistakes sometimes and he is the first one to admit it and reflects on it.
I haven't heard him going mad, I haven't heard him bitching at the market or anyone but instead I'd hear him taking full responsibility and e.g. He'd say "I didn't do this when it would have been best do that...etc" and at the next opportunity he'd demonstrate live how it should be done.

Richard encourages us to learn from him and go on developing our own way of trading.
He repeatedly said that the best way to use his VTR is to see and learn what he does for the first few months and then try improve on it. He has got 2 other professional traders in the room that are also making calls.
He taught them, they are working for him, but they have different trading styles than he does and take different trades.
So its very much about making an effort, keeping my brainbox switched on, learning what he does and developing my own method uniquely fitting to my personality.

There are more things I could now mention that I find invaluable e.g. the applied finesse of his entry method etc.

But the main thing is that I think and feel that I got a rock to lean on trading wise with PTC that will see me through the difficult beginning phase if I make the effort.

I've been told that it takes on average about 6 months before one becomes reasonably profitable enough to be able to draw a salary from it and gauging from my own progress that sounds about right as far as I can tell.

6 months is a very long time even if I prepared for it mentally, doesn't take much imagination to figure out that 6 months would be too long if I hadn't prepared for it.
I begin to realise that when people told me before that learning to trade isn't easy they actually meant it.

But is it worth it?
In the morning its not my full bladder that gets me out of bed but my motivation to trade.

thank's for the update mary, glad you are enjoying it and learning new thing's:clap:, i have been interested in ptc for a couple of month's now, been trading on my own, and not getting the result's i want, and i really like the part of being there live, with other trader's. best of luck to you, and again thank's for the update:)

Hi guys,

But is it worth it?

mary, if you can give another update, when you have the time,it would be appreciated. would like to know, how you are progressing. thank's

mary, if you can give another update, when you have the time,it would be appreciated. would like to know, how you are progressing. thank's

wow mary it sounds like you found the holy grail....the fact is that richard trades on momentum, a lot of people can do it. no that difficult and for six grand? you can learn all this stuff online for free....lower lows and higher highs. this is very easy to see on opening bell when everything is moving back and forth. stop spamming the room with your "testimonial". I have signed up and paid for a few classes with various traders and they all teach you the same thing - they never really tell you how to trade, they only show you what they are looking at. that is not worth $6k, that's not even worth $600. think about how many books you can get for $6,000 and how much money you have to make to break even. Talk about spamming the board :sleep:

wow mary it sounds like you found the holy grail....the fact is that richard trades on momentum, a lot of people can do it. no that difficult and for six grand? you can learn all this stuff online for free....lower lows and higher highs. this is very easy to see on opening bell when everything is moving back and forth. stop spamming the room with your "testimonial". I have signed up and paid for a few classes with various traders and they all teach you the same thing - they never really tell you how to trade, they only show you what they are looking at. that is not worth $6k, that's not even worth $600. think about how many books you can get for $6,000 and how much money you have to make to break even. Talk about spamming the board :sleep:

just a quick reply to suprattkk, even though its not worth it. i trade also with ptc and it takes time, but is well worth it. i have found that most people say thing's about some of these trading programs, because bottom line is, they just can't afford it. good luck trading.:)

As my previous posts in this thread have reflected, I tend to agree with most of suprattkk's assessments of Regan and trading in general, with the caveat that I've not personally tried the system. But rather are based on his webinars and other comments from his people/traders.
However, I don't for a second consider Mary a shill or her posts spam, simply because she is giving positive reviews of her experience with them.
I've had similar comments made about me in two other forums simply because I was either speaking positively of a vendor or author, or was sharing information about them. I was automatically accused of either being him or being a shill. I understand that some don't agree with commercial educators, and that many (most?) are even a rip-off or vastly over-hyped, but that doesn't necessarily make all of them such, and it definitely shouldn't cause anyone speaking highly of any vendor as being labeled a shill or spammer, based solely on those positive comments.
As suprattkk alluded to, I believe that the most important aspect of trading, and the one rarely or ever addressed, is the psychological and money management aspects, the "how" to trade part, rather than the setup or entries/exits. Perhaps Mary is gaining knowledge in those areas, beyond the momentum aspect of Regan?

just a quick reply to suprattkk, even though its not worth it. i trade also with ptc and it takes time, but is well worth it. i have found that most people say thing's about some of these trading programs, because bottom line is, they just can't afford it. good luck trading.:)

Haha you are funny! If you have the money, I can recommend you a trader who promises you he will trade 50k into 10 million by the end of the year. His great systems costs 10k. The bottom line is if you're a successful trader, you don't need to sell "AFFORDABLE" systems. Why the hell would you want others to use your system? You can trade thousands of futures contracts and make millions a day. But hey, you have money to burn...go for it buddy!:smart:

Wow man you sound angry...

Here a few hints: there aint no holy grails... a method is like a pair of sneakers and just because you bought a pair doesnt mean you can run a marathon in them.
It takes work and persistance to last the distance.
I'm sure you came across the phrase that "trading is 90% psychology"?
Well, thats were most of the work lies and hard work it is I can tell ya.

Sorry to hear that you didnt learn anything new with the various programs you paid for.
Sounds like you hoped for a magic bullet and got frustrated that it wasnt as easy as you hoped.

Guess if it really was easy as you said in your post you'd be making loads of money and wouldn't have the inclination to sign up with this forum just to rant about how things are not worth it.

You sound like a typical "Buy-a-system-and-get-rich-victim" and I feel for you, but not ot worry most people go through this.
I hope you get through this phase and make things work for yourself.

Last edited:
As my previous posts in this thread have reflected, I tend to agree with most of suprattkk's assessments of Regan and trading in general, with the caveat that I've not personally tried the system. But rather are based on his webinars and other comments from his people/traders.
However, I don't for a second consider Mary a shill or her posts spam, simply because she is giving positive reviews of her experience with them.
I've had similar comments made about me in two other forums simply because I was either speaking positively of a vendor or author, or was sharing information about them. I was automatically accused of either being him or being a shill. I understand that some don't agree with commercial educators, and that many (most?) are even a rip-off or vastly over-hyped, but that doesn't necessarily make all of them such, and it definitely shouldn't cause anyone speaking highly of any vendor as being labeled a shill or spammer, based solely on those positive comments.
As suprattkk alluded to, I believe that the most important aspect of trading, and the one rarely or ever addressed, is the psychological and money management aspects, the "how" to trade part, rather than the setup or entries/exits. Perhaps Mary is gaining knowledge in those areas, beyond the momentum aspect of Regan?

Thanks Jack,

Yeah, you are absolutely right, the method is really only the tip of the iceberg whilst money/risk management and moreover successful mastery of one own's psychology is the vast bulk of what makes a trader successful imho.

I think a lot of people get the wrong end of the stick when they believe that the entry/exit method makes a trader succesful when in fact its exactly the other way around.

At present I trade the London session by myself and join the VTR for the US session. Its pretty tough and I have trouble staying consistently profitable mostly for psychological reason e.g.

after a few small losers, which will naturally occur in trading, I sometimes get "trigger-fright" and pass on a perfectly good set-up in order to avoid the possibility of incurring any more losses

or

if for a long time no good set-up occurred I might start to take sub-standard set-ups out of impatience in order to "make things happen" forcing bad trades

or

If I get a trade going and into profit I don't take profits at levels and situations where I knew I should because greed takes over and I want to let it ride "just a little further" only to have the goddamn thing turn around on me

or losing my nerve and taking profits too early etc.

So yeah, most of the work involved is psychological and revolves around maintaining an as clear as possible perspective on things, though I wouldn't call it knowledge as it is more of a skill.
The way I try to train and condition myself towards it is by writing everything down, keeping a journal, trade statistics and evaluate them all the time. Mental exercises in order to tackle and improve my weaknesses and keep my spirits up.
This is no doubt the most difficult thing I've ever tried to do but its a great challenge and I love it.

I'm trading my own method, which is a mix between largely what Richard and the other guys in the VTR do and stuff I knew already before I joined. That's perfectly ok with Richard and he encourages people to try and improve on what he does and find their very own way.

Though it is really tough sometimes to go through a whole month of a hard shlog and then break even or even have a bit of a loss.
But looking at the bottom line and overal statistics I'm clearly improving each month.

Mind you if I would have just stuck to Richards calls I would have done quite well, especially last month but that's ok because I just took the decision to develop my own style on the back of what Richard does and I look at it as going through the development stages.

The bottom line is that trading is difficult (imho) and that it can only possibly be mastered through work over an extended period of time and experience that comes with it.

Last edited:
Here is a free system from Captain Currency that will wipe the ar$e
and cost of what you are paying here.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex-strategies-systems/26464-3-ducks-trading-system.html

He'll charge you EUR 199 for a few hours to fine tune with an online session.

Im trading this sometimes without doing his course and make money by adding
my own discretion. I will be doing his course in the near future though also.

Have a look and see what you think instead of wasting your money
spending $6000 a time.

Ged :D

I looked at Richard's site some more here is the deal
the course for 1 month costs 699 and for 1 year it costs 2k
any opinions? I may consider this as 1 month of trade calling seems fair.
if anyone is using his calls currently let me in on if they are good ones.

I looked at Richard's site some more here is the deal
the course for 1 month costs 699 and for 1 year it costs 2k
any opinions? I may consider this as 1 month of trade calling seems fair.
if anyone is using his calls currently let me in on if they are good ones.

Yeah bet you did. The link to the thread i posted will have you making
money so why pay for courses like this to hear sh1tty trade calls and
not properly understand what he's doing.

Everyone will low post counts so either looking for quick fixes or your
all spamming.

Last edited by a moderator:
A few comments to what I've seen gedward3 say here:

Here is a free system from Captain Currency

I actually had a look at the "3 Duck" system he is referring to and I think its good, though I haven't tried it but it makes sense to me.
I would encourage everybody to get a free copy, if not at least for educational purposes.
It talks about using a moving average from bigger to smaller timeframes to determine trade opportunities in direction of the trend they indicate.
Personally I don't like indicators and I prefer just to look at a "naked chart" and determine whether price is moving up or down but there is no right or wrong there.

The author of the "3 Duck" system explains further details regarding many important aspects e.g. stop loss, risk reward ratio, entry etc. that make for a comprehensive read.

He also explains that a lot of the times a trader must use discretion and that there are questions only the trader can answer.
This gives me the impression that the author is genuine and upfront as to what he can and cannot convey to the reader. Meaning that he can show you his method but it will take for you applied experience over time to make it work, which is true for any method imho.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-firm/trading-firm/trading-firm/fore...ng-system.html

why pay for courses like this to hear sh1tty trade calls and
not properly understand what he's doing.

Sure gedward3 is giving us an unbiased opinion based on his own experience... NOT

I know the opposite to be true, in fact one of the reasons I joined PTC is because Richard is a really good communicator and one can tell from his explanations that he is aware that learners are listening in and that he is experienced in teaching trading. A good trader is not necessarily a good teacher but Richard's definitely got that quality.

He [Captain Currency] will charge you EUR 199 for a few hours to fine tune with an online session.

With PTC and Richard Regan you get, even if you pay $669 for 1 month (calculating 20 trading days 7 hours per day), a $5 per hour deal where he explains why he does what he does, trades live and puts his money where his mouth is.
True with Richard you wont have "constant" action and talking as markets are sometimes just quiet but make your own mind up where you think you get better value out of.

Everyone will low post counts so either looking for quick fixes or your all spamming.

Looking at gedward3's post count narrows the choice down as to which one he is.

So long mother feckers......:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:devilish::devilish:

Its almost too sad to laugh about such immature virtual online toughness.

Hey Ged I gotta question for you:

Is (mental) diarrhoea hereditory or does it just run in your genes? :cheesy:

Last edited: