ProsperaTrade.com - Unique Auto-Trading System - 43,000 pips in 19 months

Hi,

What time frame does the system use? I have just downloaded your trial and will check it out. But I will be spreadbetting and want to know if it is possible trading this manually.

Oz

Hi,

What time frame does the system use? I have just downloaded your trial and will check it out. But I will be spreadbetting and want to know if it is possible trading this manually.

Oz

We prefer to use a 30 minute chart to follow the market during the week. If using MT4 to auto-trade, the EA can be used on any time-frame for trade execution.

Stupid question,

do you somehow explain your strategy? I understand not all of it because then you would not have anyone buying your system, but it would be nice to know a little on how it works...but not going in too deep? Is that possible?

Oz

Stupid question,

do you somehow explain your strategy? I understand not all of it because then you would not have anyone buying your system, but it would be nice to know a little on how it works...but not going in too deep? Is that possible?

Oz

pm sent

Its crap, according to that chart, since Jan 09 your system has only averaged about 400 pips a month.

Which is just 2 pips a day over 10 pairs.

Can somebody explain the above to me. 400 pips a month after spread must make money or am I missing something.

the below statement off the web site has to be the stupidest thing i have ever heard from a so called system vendor. duh. this translated simply means our testing isn't robust enough to withstand scrutiny by others and take into account slippage and commissions. where did you get your model pull it out of your ****?

Have You Used Back Testing With Your System?

No. None of the results posted are back-tested. Back-testing is unreliable because it applies a trading system to past market data that has already occurred. Thus, the results posted by such systems are unrealistic and completely hypothetical.

Prospera,
You must target the disciples of the concept thread

60+ trades a month is too rich for me, even if it is automated.
It also seems a bit much to need to trade as many crosses.
I am testing a route that limits trades to a maximum of 30 each month for a recent average net gain of 1200 pips. That also includes taking some of them off the table in two lots. While it is a manual system it can easily be fitted in with other tasks.

Well folks, I installed my months demo for 1st November, but technical issues at my end, meant that last week was my first week trading the system on my demo account. I have attached the image of my account statement for anyone interested to look at. I have not altered anything, and have not attempted to try and decipher the trades, I have purely let the EA do it's thing. Not a great first week, and I believe the previous week was a loser too, but it still has a couple of weeks to prove itself. I still have 1 trade running, on EUR/USD which hasn't closed down. I believe it was supposed to close on 13/11/09, but I will contact Prospera to verify that.

Attachments

• Statement.htm
    10.7 KB · Views: 268
Well folks, I installed my months demo for 1st November, but technical issues at my end, meant that last week was my first week trading the system on my demo account. I have attached the image of my account statement for anyone interested to look at. I have not altered anything, and have not attempted to try and decipher the trades, I have purely let the EA do it's thing. Not a great first week, and I believe the previous week was a loser too, but it still has a couple of weeks to prove itself. I still have 1 trade running, on EUR/USD which hasn't closed down. I believe it was supposed to close on 13/11/09, but I will contact Prospera to verify that.

This was predictable. Having said that your demo has been for a very short period. The statement tells me the losses are big, the wins are small. 7/6 in favour of the losses.

Interesting. Keep posting the results please.

Correct me if I am wrong but these are pips to the 5th decimal place right!

which if traded on a igindex account would amount to 226 odd pips a month
still not bad!
most people would be happy with a 226 return a month.

But do they manage that consistently each month?

And by the way originator was meant to open a mt4 account and display the investor password, so we could see him back up his claims
from what we see from other posters the results seem pretty dire!

Anyone tempted to go with these gentlemen should have a read of the concept thread,
It will make you realize ,that relying on these services is a waste of time, effort and money there are no holy grails or short cuts to making money trading.
You can make money trading but its hard work!

This has been taken straight from the account, so is based on 4 decimal places. My MT4 on ODL has changed to 5, but I wanted to do this demo on a separate account to easily detail the trades. If I'd been trading real money, I'd be down for the week.

Also ForexPeaceArmy will be verifying the results of the system using an Alpari account so that will be another third-party verification of results. There will be others shortly as well. Jordan[/QUOTE said:
I've had a look at the ForexPeaceArmy.com site and there is only one review of this system and that's from Jordan himself about his own system...
how can that be a true and unbiased review or a verification from a third-party that is (as far as I can see) not testing this system at all !
Guy's, am I missing something here ? :confused:

2nd week of demo trading shows another losing week, statement is attached. The system now needs a big winning week just to break even.

Attachments

• Statement 2.htm
    16.7 KB · Views: 280