ProsperaTrade.com - Unique Auto-Trading System - 43,000 pips in 19 months

The demo has to use MT4 to be able to utilize the automated trading feature. Some people manually trade our signals but the majority use the automated trading EA. I would need to use an MT4 demo to show how the automated EA executes the trades, as this would provide the most accurate performance that users could expect to replicate if using the system.

MT4 provides an investor password (read only) that would allow you to login and see the trading. Let me know which Mt4 demo you would like me to use and I'll set it up. I have used demos from FXDD, Alpari and IBFX in the past.

Run your mt4 account and alongside it run a capital spreads account.
when the trades are activated on your mt4 patform, simply dupicate them on the capitalspreads account.

Huh? That's just a programming and connectivity issue.
If you come into this forum making these sorts of claims, I respectfully suggest that you demonstrate your systems validity according to our rules rather than your own.

I signed up for a demo and they only allow trading on 6 of the 10 pairs that make up the system. We don't recommend picking and choosing pairs from the system...it was designed to trade all 10 at once. If you know of another demo solution that allows the trading of all 10 pairs - EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, USD/CAD, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, NZD/USD, EUR/CHF, EUR/JPY & GBP/JPY - and has a bridge connection so that when MT4 executes a trade it sends the signal to the other demo...let me know. Trying to manually trade all 10 pairs of the system in a nightmare which is why the automated function is in place.

That's what I initially suggested but it was shot down for some reason. On another note ForexPeaceArmy.com has been testing the system and they should have results posted on their website. I am looking for other third-party review websites to test the system as well.

I see on your site, you offer 1 weeks demo. I'd suggest this isn't a realistic timeframe, as it will take a few days to get used to the system and be able to use it effectively. I have an MT4 demo account which I can trade all these pairs, would you be willing to work together during November to give an objective, unbiased, realistic demo of your system?

I see on your site, you offer 1 weeks demo. I'd suggest this isn't a realistic timeframe, as it will take a few days to get used to the system and be able to use it effectively. I have an MT4 demo account which I can trade all these pairs, would you be willing to work together during November to give an objective, unbiased, realistic demo of your system?

Sounds good. I just sent you a PM.

Listen,
Just open a alpari demo account, I am sure it will satisfy your requirements.
post the login and investor password and lets get started.

I'm trying it out for a week but it doesn't take a few days to get used to the system as you set it up every Sunday then there's nothing else to do until you reset the following Sunday.Just about half way through the first week not looking too promising so far but we shall wait and see.

Edward

I'm trying it out for a week but it doesn't take a few days to get used to the system as you set it up every Sunday then there's nothing else to do until you reset the following Sunday.Just about half way through the first week not looking too promising so far but we shall wait and see.

Edward

I have received the demo info from Jordan and have started installing software etc. Updates are sent out over the weekend, so trading will begin next week for 1 month. I'll post my results after every week and see what happens. Any comments will be welcome.

yep... you guys sure are a tough bunch :)

Yeah but you're an internet scammer so I'm sure your skin is thick enough to take it. You must get called some very bad names on the web on a regular basis, so I'm sure a bit of gentle ribbing on T2W is a awlk in the park.

Don't make us take it up a notch.

:(
I have received the demo info from Jordan and have started installing software etc. Updates are sent out over the weekend, so trading will begin next week for 1 month. I'll post my results after every week and see what happens. Any comments will be welcome.

It's nearing the end of my trial week now,of the 10 trades closed so far 3 have made a profit of 76 pips between them the remaining 7 trades have closed out with a loss of
1059 pips making a net loss of 983 pips.
5 trades are still open,2 are losing approx 180 pips and 3 are in profit by approx 660 pips
So i'm expecting to end the week somewhere around 500 pips down which is dissapointing as it seemed a good idea resetting the EA's parameters every Sunday.
I'm off on holiday for a week so will hand over to Wil68 now and hope that he gets a better result than me,it will be interesting to see how it pans out
Edward

Last edited:
:(

It's nearing the end of my trial week now,of the 10 trades closed so far 3 have made a profit of 76 pips between them the remaining 7 trades have closed out with a loss of
1059 pips making a net loss of 983 pips.
5 trades are still open,2 are losing approx 180 pips and 3 are in profit by approx 660 pips
So i'm expecting to end the week somewhere around 500 pips down which is dissapointing as it seemed a good idea resetting the EA's parameters every Sunday.
I'm off on holiday for a week so will hand over to Wil68 now and hope that he(she) gets a better result than me,it will be interesting to see how it pans out
Edward

give it a try... this week for me has been bloody hell too... I am going to lose around 300-500 pips as well from the 9 pairs i trade... a lot of whipsaw on 4H charts

give it a try... this week for me has been bloody hell too... I am going to lose around 300-500 pips as well from the 9 pairs i trade... a lot of whipsaw on 4H charts

I up 150 + pips for the week just on cable ( mainly down to Thursday) love to know the system you guys are trading.

Thanks for the handover Edward, and for the record - HE

The system is installed and seems simple enough. The updates should come through sometime over the weekend, so Monday will be first trading day. Looking at the results on the website, there had been months where this lost a load of pips, lets just hope that this coming month isn't another one. At least Jordan has given me the month to give the system a fair go; maybe, just maybe, this can make pips, although, we all know (from bitter experience), one month's trading figures aren't fool proof.

I'll keep you all updated.

Martin

Claudia, 150+ on cable? would love to know your system too.........

I up 150 + pips for the week just on cable ( mainly down to Thursday) love to know the system you guys are trading.

my own system that for this month nailed 2,900 pips.

I was up 3500+ at the beginning of this week, but got shattered this current week.

that's what you get from trading up of 4H charts, which is what i trade mainly. 4H and 8H

Claudia,
Up 500 pips for the week trading nothing but Elliott Wave theory, with 3 simple moving averages set at 13,21,34, with an RSI indicator to measure wave strength. As Salvadore said, the whip got 400 of the 900 I had on thursday on 6 pairs.
The last few weeks have presented major moves on most pairs, for a hell of a lot of pippage. The US dollar is beginning to strengthen, as the DOW begins it fall into oblivion, so look for short cable opportunities galore in the coming weeks.
Kent

October's Results - +1,569 pips

Here is October's statement:

http://www.mt4i.com/users/prosperatrade

Up 1,569 pips for the month.

After looking into allowing people to login using the read-only password for MT4, it won't be possible. This due to the fact that people will be able to see all of the pending trades for the entire week in the EA. (The EA simply acts as an automated trading function for oure pre-defined trades each week). By allowing people to login and view the Mt4 account they would essentially be able to trade the system for free...obviously you can see why I can't allow that.

For now you'll have to use the live statement above as verification of system results. Also ForexPeaceArmy will be verifying the results of the system using an Alpari account so that will be another third-party verification of results. There will be others shortly as well.

Jordan
ProsperaTrade.com

Here is October's statement:

http://www.mt4i.com/users/prosperatrade

Up 1,569 pips for the month.

After looking into allowing people to login using the read-only password for MT4, it won't be possible. This due to the fact that people will be able to see all of the pending trades for the entire week in the EA. (The EA simply acts as an automated trading function for oure pre-defined trades each week). By allowing people to login and view the Mt4 account they would essentially be able to trade the system for free...obviously you can see why I can't allow that.

For now you'll have to use the live statement above as verification of system results. Also ForexPeaceArmy will be verifying the results of the system using an Alpari account so that will be another third-party verification of results. There will be others shortly as well.

Jordan
ProsperaTrade.com

prospera, that service of MTi you use, which one is it, is it the MTi Desktop, or just the MTi Live?

IT's very very complete... would like to know which one is it. thank you