ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

Who's going to give you your money back? PM Receivership? Where are they going to get it from? Investment Intelligence Corporation Pty Ltd.
Not just from Investment Intelligence Corporation Pty Ltd. and Senen Pousa alone but also from their cronies such as IB Capital FX LLC etc who were part of this scam down the line.

So what are we looking at here? Five cents on every dollar.................

Who knows. The court documents appear to give far reaching powers to Guy M Hohmann, but I doubt he will have much joy exercising them on any individual or entity outside of the US.

IIC is in liquidation in Australia, and the Australian administrators will have first claim to any and all assets they can locate. The civil case to which members of the PM Receivership are party to is unrelated to this liquidation. Any funds distributed to creditors of IIC will be at the discretion of Hall Chadwick. Creditors must be accepted by the administrators as having a valid proof of debt.

If you paid for a membership to Senen's services through IIC, and sent some funds to a dodgy broker in New Zealand, I'm sorry to say neither will be considered a valid debt despite whatever civil action the CFTC has taken in the US.

Let's be very clear here; where exactly did you guys send your money? Let's assume you deposited $50,000 with IBFX in New Zealand never to be seen again. IBFX aren't even named as a defendant in the civil suit, so they aren't handing anything over. Dillard and EVG are off the hook, so you're left with a civil case against Friant, Senen, and IIC. IIC are in liquidation in Australia, which leaves you with a case against Friant and Senen....

To date PM Receivership has recovered $1.1m. I think the total fraud amounted to over $500m, so you're looking at .002c in the dollar at present, that's before any legal fees are deducted. That's not two cents in the dollar, that's two fifths of one cent in the dollar, or better expressed as "bugger all"....

Not just from Investment Intelligence Corporation Pty Ltd. and Senen Pousa alone but also from their cronies such as IB Capital FX LLC etc who were part of this scam down the line.

Sorry this isn't the case. Defendants were named in the court documents as Dillard. EVG, Senen, IIC, and Friant. No IB Capital FX and no other cronies.

As I've stated, Dillard cut a deal the day before the documents were filed and EVG and Dillard have been granted a permenant injunction on terms I've outlined already.

It appears there may be some criminal proceedings in Holland against Individuals involved, but again, as is the case with IIC being in liquidation here in Australia, neither are directly related with the civil case brought by the CFTC.

My guess is that any funds recovered from Individuals or business entities outside of the US are unlikely to be handed over to Guy M Hohmann as the receiver for the defendants named in the CFTC civil suit.

Let me give you something to think about guys... Nowhere in any court documents is the term "ProphetMax Receivership" or "ProphetMax Estate" or "ProphetMax Receivership Estate" used. Guy M Hohmann has been appointed as the receiver for the defendants assets, that's it.

If you paid for a membership to Senen's services through IIC, and sent some funds to a dodgy broker in New Zealand, I'm sorry to say neither will be considered a valid debt despite whatever civil action the CFTC has taken in the US.
Why did Blair Pleash of Hall Chadwick then email all those who had filed complaints with the ASIC with a request to complete and return this form?

Sounds like you are discouraging people from filing the liquidator's debt claim forms. What's your purpose here? Is it you, Pousa?

Why did Blair Pleash of Hall Chadwick then email all those who had filed complaints with the ASIC with a request to complete and return this form?

Sounds like you are discouraging people from filing the liquidator's debt claim forms. What's your purpose here? Is it you, Pousa?

You obviously haven't taken the time to read my numerous posts made not only over the last few days, but over the life of this thread. I'd suggest you do so before replying again.

You obviously haven't taken the time to read my numerous posts made not only over the last few days, but over the life of this thread. I'd suggest you do so before replying again.
I did read your bamboozling attempts and suggest each victim completes the debt claim form with Blair Pleash of Hall Chadwick as instructed by him.

If anybody have info on Senen whereabouts, please post..... I have teams ready to go live.....

What do these 'teams' intend to do when they find him? It just sounds like more bad decisions that will add to your losses or get you into some serious trouble. You gave your money to a slimming tablet salesman that promised you 100% a year, I think you have to accept that money is most likely gone for good.

What do these 'teams' intend to do when they find him? It just sounds like more bad decisions that will add to your losses or get you into some serious trouble. You gave your money to a slimming tablet salesman that promised you 100% a year, I think you have to accept that money is most likely gone for good.

HA HA - Made you respond... A TEAM OF IMAGINARY CLOWNS..... FACK THE WORLD AND EVERYBODY IN IT.............

I haven't checked in on this situation for a very long time. I was wondering if the culpable parties, Pousa, Dillard,and the
others actually got served up with any real consequences. Apparently not. I'm so sorry to those of you who lost in this and are working out the convoluted trail of procedure. Some of you on this thread, and I won't name Names, need to find a way to move on. This is consuming you. Good-bye.

I haven't checked in on this situation for a very long time. I was wondering if the culpable parties, Pousa, Dillard,and the
others actually got served up with any real consequences. Apparently not. I'm so sorry to those of you who lost in this and are working out the convoluted trail of procedure. Some of you on this thread, and I won't name Names, need to find a way to move on. This is consuming you. Good-bye.

Ahhhhh-Just one of many things consuming me...........

What happens if a victim dies before receiving any type of money back from the pousa scam? Which seems very likely at this point........