ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

"The SEC asked that the Court enter a final judgment of $33,384,667 against Pousa and
IIC plus civil monetary penalties of up to $144 million. The CFTC asked that the Court enter
a final judgment of $33,299,821 against Pousa and IIC plus civil monetary penalties of up to
$79.5 million."

If the court grants this request, Senen Pousa will remain broke for life. Might have to ask his sweetie Laura and her dad, the AP ex-CEO Tom Curley, to spare him some cash.

The penalties request for Mike Dillard and Joel Friant are still in the works but shouldn't be small either, considering those requested for Pousa.

More so, the two main suspects of the fraud in Holland remain jailed in the pre-trial detention by the Dutch authorities. I hope their cellmates turn out to be just as brutal as their scam.

The complete case status update is available at http://prophetmaxreceivership.com/uploads/Joint_CFTC-SEC_prophetmax_notice_COMPLETE.pdf

"The SEC asked that the Court enter a final judgment of $33,384,667 against Pousa and
IIC plus civil monetary penalties of up to $144 million. The CFTC asked that the Court enter
a final judgment of $33,299,821 against Pousa and IIC plus civil monetary penalties of up to
$79.5 million."

As of date the authorities only have about 5 million.. 5 mill is less then 1/7 of what the Investors lost... times your lost by 1/7 and that is the best it's ever going to be..... The fees have'nt even been added in yet also.......

As of date the authorities only have about 5 million.. 5 mill is less then 1/7 of what the Investors lost... times your lost by 1/7 and that is the best it's ever going to be..... The fees have'nt even been added in yet also.......
It's only the US and the Australian authorities. The Dutch ones claim to have ceased many more millions worldwide - see their letter in the status update report (Exhibit B). Yet they also say it will take years before a final court ruling which can't be appealed is rendered for these funds to be distributed back to the victims.

Why don't the US SEC and CFTC demand Pousa's extradition to the States?

They'll all declare bankruptcy and start all over again with no debts.
They would have to change their names, too. When this scam was launched, there was very little info on the web on Senen Pousa. Now, whoever googles his name, will get a complete and accurate picture of this "businessman".

They would have to change their names, too. When this scam was launched, there was very little info on the web on Senen Pousa. Now, whoever googles his name, will get a complete and accurate picture of this "businessman".

The people that fall for these get rich quick scams are not interested in doing due diligence, all they look at is how much they are going to make. Isn't Dillard still selling slimming tablets or some other crap?

The people that fall for these get rich quick scams are not interested in doing due diligence, all they look at is how much they are going to make. Isn't Dillard still selling slimming tablets or some other crap?
He has quietly deleted his official Elevation Group Facebook page but keeps touting it to punters via email at a discounted rate.

What stuns me the most is the US SEC seeking only civil monetary remedy against Pousa for the perpetrated fraud and no prison sentence, unlike with Bernie Madoff (see the proposed order draft in the attached file). Any good reason for that?

Attachments

• Proposed Order .pdf
    41.8 KB · Views: 227

Due Diligence went out the window in 2007. Everything in any market is a scam, and a bubble which is totally manipulated without making any sense especially with the super powerful computer trading platforms the big banks used nowadays so just pick your poison.....

Due Diligence went out the window in 2007. Everything in any market is a scam, and a bubble which is totally manipulated without making any sense especially with the super powerful computer trading platforms the big banks used nowadays so just pick your poison.....

I see, so it wasn't your fault after all that you fell for a slimming tablet salesman selling a 100% a year 'investment'.

I see, so it wasn't your fault after all that you fell for a slimming tablet salesman selling a 100% a year 'investment'.

Actually yes that is true and I might add it's mainly your fault for not reporting to the Authorities what you knew before Pousa scammed these unsuspecting people.....

Senen is a man not a stock. And by being a man , there are qualities that differenciate one person from another. I just don't see those qualities in Senen that most claim he has. Once again, as an Investor that got burnt many times before, It is my opinion Senen was set up. I'm more pissed off at IB Capital then anybody else. So why is everybody trying to make Senen the fall guy before the facts are out???

Of course you turned out to be a fine judge of character.

The facts of the Investigation are still not out yet..... There is still a possibility that Senen was set up to be the fall guy......
Why the hell did he then refuse to refund the membership fees paid to him after the "investment" he touted went bust?

You've been told multiple times here you were set up since day one.

hmmmm-Interesting.....

Let's break this down. In this case we were talking about Senen culpability in this matter and how I was bamboozled because I was a lazy, greedy, uninformed investor and deserve to lose all my money...

Let's play out each scenario that could be possible.

1) Senen was so good at being a crook that he is untouchable which explains why Senen is not in Jail yet....

2) Senen ripped the Investors off with the blessing of any and all proper Authorities in several Countries via kickbacks which explain why Senen is not in Jail yet....

3) Senen was forced to be the frontman for the mob who paid off the Police Authorities through Political connections to keep Senen out of jail and talking which explains why Senen is not in Jail yet.....

4) People within Senen organization who are probably working alone or with the mob ripped off the Investors and the Police Authorities have evidence to that effect which explain why Senen is not in Jail yet.....even though people connected to case are in Jail and facing many years in prison but refuse to turn Senen in......hhmmmm, what seems more pausable at this juncture......

hmmmm-Interesting.....

Let's break this down. In this case we were talking about Senen culpability in this matter and how I was bamboozled because I was a lazy, greedy, uninformed investor and deserve to lose all my money...

Let's play out each scenario that could be possible.

1) Senen was so good at being a crook that he is untouchable which explains why Senen is not in Jail yet....

2) Senen ripped the Investors off with the blessing of any and all proper Authorities in several Countries via kickbacks which explain why Senen is not in Jail yet....

3) Senen was forced to be the frontman for the mob who paid off the Police Authorities through Political connections to keep Senen out of jail and talking which explains why Senen is not in Jail yet.....

4) People within Senen organization who are probably working alone or with the mob ripped off the Investors and the Police Authorities have evidence to that effect which explain why Senen is not in Jail yet.....even though people connected to case are in Jail and facing many years in prison but refuse to turn Senen in......hhmmmm, what seems more pausable at this juncture......
Much simpler: fraud needs to be ruled by court first for Senen to be in jail yet.

That's about as likely as a slimming tablet salesman making you 100% a year trading forex.