ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

Probably an 'off the shelf' company bought for its age, same with the domain name. It's not very hard to see through it. It's not hard to work out how it will all end.

Hi,

I've searched the T2W forum and can't find a single mention. Has anyone come across Investment Intelligence Corporation Pty / ProphetMax / Senen Pousa?

ProphetMax TM
Live Investing Broadcast with Senen Pousa (Replay) | The Elevation Group

Anyone throwing out an aggressively marketed and timed offer with language like 'you could have earned xxx' and 'earn huge returns without lifting a finger' (ok not exactly their words) makes me suspicious and I'd rather take time to do some due diligence and risk missing out on a discount before putting hard earned money in someone else's hands.

Watching the elevation group video, I liked his psych approach in encouraging the process of inquiry before trading but then googling for Senen Pousa I found some suspect websites referencing what looks like an earlier program he put together called 'the outsider code' in website meta tags and some very weird videos like this character reference:

Senen Pousa: The Outsider Code Review - YouTube

With a video like the one above floating around, should I take this guy seriously?

Thanks T2W

the video...:clap: It's SIRI :clap:

Probably an 'off the shelf' company bought for its age, same with the domain name. It's not very hard to see through it. It's not hard to work out how it will all end.

yes, very true, as we know that JOAQUIM MAGRO DE ALMEIDA has dozens and dozens of these entities kicking around as shells in uk and they then pop up in nz. i think the main point i'm making is the web site in question deliberatly hides it's past and tries to make out it's a lot older than it really is. a bit scammy really.

i don't know whether you saw the original posting? this entity is alleged to be also using the mlm route to blag managed fx offerings, the same as ib cap. ib cap was easy seen through too, but look how easy it was for the mlm pill sellers to dupe people into buying in. these people will still be plugged in, so as to speak, to these mlm lines and need warning of any potential scam. if the info is out they can make informed choices. the right choice i hope :cheesy:

though i think it may be near ending soon. there's a nz initiate de-registration notice dated 11/10/2012 but it's not clickable with no other information.

tries to make out it's a lot older than it really is. a bit scammy really.

here's a good example taken straight from their webby.

Trading Strategies

€UROFX has a legacy proprietor trading mechanism that is unique to us after years of research and proven result. Since 1999, the €UROFX research team has developed and tested this system. Over the past decade, all our private clients have been satisfied with the level of service and returns we are able to provide for them.

The full detail of the trading mechanism is a trade secret.

what researched and proved while they were employed by FABRIC ARENA ! what a bunch of jokers. next we'll find that there's mention of the number 89 associated with their trade secret, maybe even the notion of smuggling will be in there somewhere :whistling

Haven't been on here for a while so don't know if it's already been mentioned but keep in mind that macaoman ie Oleh Zadoretskyy was actually the programmer for Quant which was a part of the Pousa scam and is still closely linked to the scammers. He doesn't deserve too many accolades

I've been away also. Thanks for revealing the Macaoman/Oleh Zadoretskyy link. Didn't know that.

I dont have a PACER account any more, it costs 10c per page if you sign up, that document might only cost a few dollars.

There appear to be two cases, one filed in Washington and one filed in Texas. Here is the Texas complaint.

Attachments

• https-ecf-txwd-uscourts-gov-doc1-181110474953.pdf
    181 KB · Views: 298
Oh dear, not looking too good for these guys now

"COUNT I
VIOLATION OF SECTION 4o(1)(B) OF THE ACT:
FRAUD BY COMMODITY TRADING ADVISOR AND
ASSOCIATED PERSON OF COMMODITY TRADING ADVISOR"

We have 4 filings for Sept. 18: The Complaint for Injunctive Relief, Civil Monetary Penalties, and Other Equitable Relief; Statutory Restraining Order; Consent Order of Permanent Injunction and Other Statutory and Equitable Relief Against Defendants Michael Dillard and Elevation Group, Inc.; and Plaintiff's Motion for Ex Parte Statutory Restraining Order, Order For a Temporary Receiver, and Order to Show Cause Re: Preliminary Injunction.
All filed in Texas. Are you referring to one of these?

Last edited:
Thanks for the update on the cases. I have been waiting for a good word and you have delivered. Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think it is time for a Green Smoothie..