ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

Hi Everyone;
New guy on the block here. Please go easy on my ignorance, I'm only looking for answers like everyone else.

First of all just so you know where I'm coming from, I lost about $13,000 in the ManagedFX deal. If any of it comes back from the lawsuits mentioned in earlier posts great, if not, well, I invested it knowing the risks, so it's not the end of the world for me. I did get my remaining funds back from IB capital almost immediately.

So first question is in regards to the Prophetmax website. No updates now since about August. Is that site now under seize as well due to the suit? I tried to watch some videos regarding the Quant software but could get nothing. Not sure if its my computer or the videos just aren't there. Also tried to download the quant.DLL and got forwarded to what looks to be an error page.

Secondly, I was about to set up a brokerage account and start to use the Quant to try and at least get back some of the money I paid into this thing. Is that a good idea? Is it still possible as long as I have all the files here on my computer? Some of the earlier posts said it is still operating fine if setup properly. I would like to try it to at least see a little light in all this dark drama.

Finally, if Prophetmax is indeed shut down, should I be applying to my credit card company for a refund since it would now be official that the merchant has no intention of delivering fully on the promised membership?

That's all for now, and thanks for posting the links to the lawsuits. I will be adding my name and other info as requested by the law firm.

(Huge sigh) Why does everything always have to turn out to be a scam.... Its a sad world we live in today when 90 percent of the population seems to have no integrity.

Hi Everyone;
New guy on the block here. Please go easy on my ignorance, I'm only looking for answers like everyone else.

First of all just so you know where I'm coming from, I lost about $13,000 in the ManagedFX deal. If any of it comes back from the lawsuits mentioned in earlier posts great, if not, well, I invested it knowing the risks, so it's not the end of the world for me. I did get my remaining funds back from IB capital almost immediately.

So first question is in regards to the Prophetmax website. No updates now since about August. Is that site now under seize as well due to the suit? I tried to watch some videos regarding the Quant software but could get nothing. Not sure if its my computer or the videos just aren't there. Also tried to download the quant.DLL and got forwarded to what looks to be an error page.

Secondly, I was about to set up a brokerage account and start to use the Quant to try and at least get back some of the money I paid into this thing. Is that a good idea? Is it still possible as long as I have all the files here on my computer? Some of the earlier posts said it is still operating fine if setup properly. I would like to try it to at least see a little light in all this dark drama.

Finally, if Prophetmax is indeed shut down, should I be applying to my credit card company for a refund since it would now be official that the merchant has no intention of delivering fully on the promised membership?

That's all for now, and thanks for posting the links to the lawsuits. I will be adding my name and other info as requested by the law firm.

(Huge sigh) Why does everything always have to turn out to be a scam.... Its a sad world we live in today when 90 percent of the population seems to have no integrity.

So you lost $13,000 to these guys and the first thing you do is try to buy some other piece of crap from them? Every single one of these schemes is a scam, there is no such thing as free money, these people are selling dreams, nothing else.

Hi Everyone;

Quant is a legit piece of software and has made me some money, problem is the developer has run for the hills as well and if this thing gets no updates and doesn't get adapted to current market conditions, there's zero chances it will make money for a lot longer. I have programmed some mql4 based robots as well and know full well.
Secondly, where is Mr. Senen Pousa? Nothing from him in the last 2-3 months.
Same destination as Joel Friant (BIG scammer himself), Mexico or wherever...?

Quant is a legit piece of software and has made me some money, problem is the developer has run for the hills as well and if this thing gets no updates and doesn't get adapted to current market conditions, there's zero chances it will make money for a lot longer. I have programmed some mql4 based robots as well and know full well.
Secondly, where is Mr. Senen Pousa? Nothing from him in the last 2-3 months.
Same destination as Joel Friant (BIG scammer himself), Mexico or wherever...?

They've all been charged by the CFTC.

I knew that the CFTC was after them but... have they been sentenced? Particularly Joel Friant, this is the scumbag that introduced the bogus trading group to ProphetMax, last time I heard he conveniently disappeared to Mexico after the s**t hit the fan...

I knew that the CFTC was after them but... have they been sentenced? Particularly Joel Friant, this is the scumbag that introduced the bogus trading group to ProphetMax, last time I heard he conveniently disappeared to Mexico after the s**t hit the fan...

The process has not been completed, plus I think there is a case in Australia as well, I'd guess it will take some time to sort this mess out.

So you lost $13,000 to these guys and the first thing you do is try to buy some other piece of crap from them? Every single one of these schemes is a scam, there is no such thing as free money, these people are selling dreams, nothing else.

I have already paid out the cost of the software in the onset, so the money is allready gone. so like I said, if it works I will still try to get something out of it. thus my questions.
If these were all a scam then there would be no such thing as MetaTrader4 and all of the other EA's would not exist. I'm sorry but I don't have the attitude that everything is a scam. If I did I would never get anywhere just like all the other sheeple out there. Trading is a risky business, and anyone who puts up money and loses it, then gets all bent out of shape because of the loss, is an idiot and should have no part of trading to begin with.
Is far as I can tell no-one has been found guilty of anything yet so why is everyone assuming they have? I'm not saying there wasn't a scam going on here, but i'm also not saying there was. I think it's best if we wait to see what the outcome of it all is then we can draw conclusions after that, instead of assuming in the meantime. Just my 2 cents.

I have already paid out the cost of the software in the onset, so the money is allready gone. so like I said, if it works I will still try to get something out of it. thus my questions.
If these were all a scam then there would be no such thing as MetaTrader4 and all of the other EA's would not exist. I'm sorry but I don't have the attitude that everything is a scam. If I did I would never get anywhere just like all the other sheeple out there. Trading is a risky business, and anyone who puts up money and loses it, then gets all bent out of shape because of the loss, is an idiot and should have no part of trading to begin with.
Is far as I can tell no-one has been found guilty of anything yet so why is everyone assuming they have? I'm not saying there wasn't a scam going on here, but i'm also not saying there was. I think it's best if we wait to see what the outcome of it all is then we can draw conclusions after that, instead of assuming in the meantime. Just my 2 cents.

Terribly naive to believe in these things after seeing 13k of your money disappear. These things are always set up as a scam, I've seen hundreds of them come and go. It's all so awfully predictable, these guys have brainwashed you into thinking you'll be rich with 20 minutes work a day or some other 'passive income' crap.

Here is something i will throw out at you , Has anyone ever thought he was set up without him knowing about it, after all after mike dillard came in crap hit the fan.. just a thought

Here is something i will throw out at you , Has anyone ever thought he was set up without him knowing about it, after all after mike dillard came in crap hit the fan.. just a thought

I am saying Senen was set up buy those in power of the glob , after all he was talking truth not meant for the public , I watched his videos or i should say his webinar... there are things he probably should have not said about certain entities... from some other guru i was fallowing quit after he was going to revieal how the system works in the 1% world of rich.. His life and family wear thretaned and he stopped talking.. so what i am saying is some things are not to be mayed public.. Know any Billionares that advertise let alone talk?? NO they are zip lipped. Every wounder why?? something to think about..:?:

I am saying Senen was set up buy those in power of the glob , after all he was talking truth not meant for the public , I watched his videos or i should say his webinar... there are things he probably should have not said about certain entities... from some other guru i was fallowing quit after he was going to revieal how the system works in the 1% world of rich.. His life and family wear thretaned and he stopped talking.. so what i am saying is some things are not to be mayed public.. Know any Billionares that advertise let alone talk?? NO they are zip lipped. Every wounder why?? something to think about..:?:

So you think he was set up by the rich people who don't want us to know their secrets? Did you know there is a secret nazi box that they also don't want us to know about?

Seriously though, you've been brainwashed into believing this crap. A bunch of con men stole the money. Simple as that.

mike dillard was on board at near the precise time the ib capital entity was created. all the info is in the public domain. are you trying to tell us pousa was that dim as not to see it? or dillard for that matter? many don't buy that. there's no way they weren't involved albeit they were only the advertising medium. scam all the way, no matter which way anyone tries to paint the picture in their defence, they were part of it.

we here at t2w could see the public posted info on ib cap, their past relationships and previous names with global forex. global forex have incidently now done a runner and so yet another of the scattering cockroaches bites the dust. only the cockroach dillard and his scam offerings now left to do a runner and disappear :LOL:

gfm web site. all other documents on the web they left tieing them in have gone as well.
9138-lightning-mcqueen-albums-charts-picture2900-gfm1.jpg

Last edited:
..and another thing that says pousa/dillard up to their necks in this and not innocent victims themselves. the non disclosure agreement they foisted on you all.

with you clowns flatly refusing early on to disclose the info re the broker for fear of losing all your funds, members of this board couldn't find out the relevant details you required to get the hell out this scam before they had chance to run off with the money. but let's be honest, this thread was merely only ever meant to be another sham shill thread like the rest on the net re pousa/dillard, haha wrong board to try that one ;)

there was a very large window of opportunity for you all to save yourselves. remember that the next time the feeling of greed gets the better of common sense.

this thread was merely only ever meant to be another sham shill thread like the rest on the net re pousa/dillard, haha wrong board to try that one ;)

Now now Lightning, I can understand how easy it would be to come that conclusion given that I don't post on the board very often but you were right in one thing, this was exactly the right place to ask questions and were it not for the presence of more informed individuals here who knew where to dig, many more may have been staring at a hole in their accounts.

Don't know about you but I find it galling to hear that Mike is now in the UK hobnobbing with the likes of the Top Gear presenters. He may be good at marketing himself but it really doesn't take much to do a google search. Always DYODD.

Now now Lightning, I can understand how easy it would be to come that conclusion given that I don't post on the board very often but you were right in one thing, this was exactly the right place to ask questions and were it not for the presence of more informed individuals here who knew where to dig, many more may have been staring at a hole in their accounts.

Don't know about you but I find it galling to hear that Mike is now in the UK hobnobbing with the likes of the Top Gear presenters. He may be good at marketing himself but it really doesn't take much to do a google search. Always DYODD.

there are many threads on the net, mostly started by them. it's a well known fact they will slate themselves rotten to get a reaction on a message board, that's when the shills jump in and big them up. it did look very much that way here. no matter, the end result is a good one and some right shady entities bit the dust, cleared off the web (y)

i'd like to believe that this thread and all the ladies and gents who contributed helped in exposing them and to hasten their demise. their scheme could have been cut short sooner but for that chump nda.

don't worry, dillard will no doubt get his, he's washed up, karma will see to that. you simply can't rip off subscribers with life insurance dressed up as something else, offer up scams such as we've just witnessed here, or indeed offer lessons that are nothing more than extracts out of an $11 book, and get away with it for very long.

but like you though i am pleased the info is available to see them for what they are, thanks for starting the thread :D

don't worry, dillard will no doubt get his, he's washed up, karma will see to that. you simply can't rip off subscribers with life insurance dressed up as something else, offer up scams such as we've just witnessed here, or indeed offer lessons that are nothing more than extracts out of an $11 book, and get away with it for very long.

A rumor going round: QUOTE: I have heard that EVG will be crunched by Dillard and put into receivership to avoid any more fines or action against them he has been fined $2m already and to avoid anymore action even tho they have signed a consent order, it stops everything , and I guess Paul is just getting in early and distancing himself from all the going's on so he can keep on trading without the stigma of Dillards shonky tactics. November 6. UNQUOTE:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Huh, all very interesting posts.

I see the prophetmax website is no longer up now. I was able to log on yesterday, and today it says the website wont load.

Servers are down, Quant isn't able to authenticate as well - I think these guys are officially history.
Drink ya smoothies in hell, Senen!