ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

That is certainly a possible scenario. The guy had a heck of more to lose by knowingly promoting this Senen if he KNEW it was a scam.

I think he got in over his head and was sloppy and a bit arrogant. I agree with Jacknife on this.

Let the authorities sort it out.

This does not come down to one mistake.

The biggest mistake was following the advice of someone who said he was not a financial expert of any kind, and could barely balance a checkbook.

And then to rely on his due diligence to invest in an obviously risky scam.

The mistakes are endless, and Dillard is as responsible for what has happened as anyone else. It is disgusting how he has handled the entire matter. Go read his letters as the drama unfolded. He actually says in one of them that he isn't sure if it's a scam or not, but he's going to leave his money in anyway to hope that he can make back what he lost.

That, folks, is a complete idiot no matter how you slice it. "Gee, I think this might be a scam, but I'm going to stay in anyway and see how it goes".

That is the genius that you followed into the black hole. By the way, there is zero chance of getting your money back, so bury that dream. Focus on holding him and the rest of this circus accountable because that is the only satisfaction you will receive.

If you still maintain hope that somehow Dillard is innocent in all of this, or did not act recklessly and without any regard for investors, you are foolish.

All the talk about members being the most important focus, etc - either complete delusion, or more likely, complete bull****.

Either way, your money is gone. I'll bet a green smoothie on it. Your only recourse is making sure this entire gang pays for it for a loooong time.

Dillard was an insider from day 1. How? When Dillard went to Australia to do the promo tapes with Senen Pousa, he must have known he was visiting a serviced office but presented it to us as the Investment Intelligence Corporation offices; Dillard was warned by a lawyer beforehand that this was a scam. Dillard blocked everyone's efforts to do any due diligence of their own (deleting posts from his Facebook page from the start, important information that might have caused us to change our minds about Senen Pousa, and he collected hundreds of thousands in commissions for herding people in Pousa's direction. That's why he went public with the pitch.

I think most of us who are caught up in this know Michael Dillard for what he is. :devilish:

That is certainly a possible scenario. The guy had a heck of more to lose by knowingly promoting this Senen if he KNEW it was a scam.

I think he got in over his head and was sloppy and a bit arrogant.

Then you don't know Mike Dillard at all. He's been involved with Wealth Masters and he saw the legal issues and peoples ruined finances involved with that.

And so far what has Dillard lost? He still has his site going and emails flying out almost everyday luring more people into his questionable financial advice.

Last edited:
I joined this forum for the singular purpose of trying to find out some information on PM, as I was >.< close to joining at the time, but could not find a thing other than the suspect 'review' websites. My internal BS meter went off, and I decided to wait and see how the unfortunate group of new members fared; the rest being history of course.

I stumbled on this forum, and the thread was then only 2 or so pages long with little input and only one or so member(s) (shewolf) calling out the obvious red flags.

So, I decided to check back up, to find the thread has ballooned. Wow.

It would seem my senses were correct, and I thankfully have this thread to add to what essentially has saved me thousands of dollars (just to sign up, not even to fund!) and the headache/heartache to go with my lighter wallet. Funny, today I just heard about the PFG*Best mess as well. Sheesh, when does it end?

That being said, I have tried to keep/read up. I'm in the high 3Xs, and the only thing I see is a couple of unfortunate souls defending their decision against better judgement, and more information about MDillard/EVG/Senen coming online.

Skipping to the end, it is clear the SHTF at some point..... out of mere curiosity, approx where did that occur? Page X-Y? Was PMMember ever outed as a promoter, or was he just another victim of this scam? (the suspense is killing me)

Thanks in advance for pointing me in the right direction, and a BIG THANKS to those that posted of caution early on!

What happened to your original 2 word reply?

Peter

I edit my remarks while throwing up three scewdrivers and four beers. I guess it was heat exhaustion. True story! But to add to those remarks either this a fraudalent scam or it is gross negligence. Either way we are all due our money back but that's not going to happen so the next best thing is prison time for all those involved. The class action suit is ridicules, even if we win, we get 5/10 cents on a dollar maybe....I'm more inclined for a criminal case rather then a class action case. And I think that is what everybody involved is afraid of. The only reason I can think why everybody lawyered up is to protect their percentage of blame when it does go to the civil suit, but first you must have a criminal suit to prove that the victims truly suffered damages by fraud or gross negligence.:-0

I stumbled on this forum, and the thread was then only 2 or so pages long with little input and only one or so member(s) (shewolf) calling out the obvious red flags.

So, I decided to check back up, to find the thread has ballooned. Wow.

You missed a real soap opera. 63% losses in 1 day on managed Prophetmax. As soon as things settled down on name calling the info and background dirt began to fly. Even a notorious blogger that battles the MLM scammers joined in, his name is SaltyDroid. Fake Senen lawyer posted threatening messages. Then EVG lawyers posted their messages. A Facebook page started for EVG members to battle back against the scammers. I threw a few images up to break the tension too (see below). Heck, if this doesn't get made into a movie I'd be surprised. It'd have to be a tragicomedy since it's not all funny with the losses people had.

land_of_the_lost_senen_pousa.jpg

EVG_Hilarity.jpg

NOTE: Images are a parody and not to be taken seriously.

All these guys (internet marketers) promote the $hit out of each other. Even if they have similar, competing products / services. Its more about the process and illusions of grandeur they create for themselves than any particular product. They'll spend an afternoon dreaming up a product or service, and then spend a month creating the marketing BS to convince punters they must have it.

The ProphetMax managed FX service was dreamt up by Senen. Much earlier in this thread I mentioned that Senen approached a number of licensees in Australia last year looking for an AR appointment. He knew he needed to be licensed way back then b4 anyone had even wired $1 to IB Capital. Senen did the deal with IB Capital, and instigated the JV relationships with everyone else, including Dillard. No question in my mind Senen Pousa is #1 in this fiasco.

None of these guys are financial geniuses. Have they made lots of money? Yeah probably 10 times what I make in a year but does that make them financial geniuses?? They are marketers and their craft is convincing the punters that they have something they need.

When I listened to Senen on those webinars I heard an egotistic Individual spouting cult like persuasive diatribe. There was zero evidence provided to support any of the claims he made. Considering the business path Dillard has chosen for himself I find it hard to believe he didn't recognise Senen as a fellow "BS Jedi". Dillard knew the caliber of person and product he had aligned himself with from day 1. That's his bread and butter, and the very fact he was promoting it only confirmed it was a second rate outfit at best.

On the ProphetMax Review facebook page, a few members are reporting that their credit cards were compromised at the same time they signed up with Senen. Looks like a pattern. Did this happen to anyone else? It may be that Mr. Scumbag sold our credit card number also.

On the ProphetMax Review facebook page, a few members are reporting that their credit cards were compromised at the same time they signed up with Senen. Looks like a pattern. Did this happen to anyone else? It may be that Mr. Scumbag sold our credit card number also.

Yes it did.
And don't forget potential identity theft after taking copies of drivers license and or passports. They got it all not just the $$

Last edited:

Yep, mine got snagged a month after the charge date. Was wondering how as I am very, very careful with it. Didn't think about Senen at the time.

Holy crap, is that who hit my card? At least when PM went bad it made it easy to get a chargeback. I just added him to the list.

For those that paid via CC any luck disputing the charge?

Temporary chargeback under review if you were contacted about potential issues with your card or your account was closed due to a report by a merchant that their database was compromised, you need to let your cc company know it was likely related. They can not tell you who the merchant was until the case is out of investigation but they can put it together and you should be reimbursed.

For those that paid via CC any luck disputing the charge?

YOu'll have better luck if you claim the charge is "unauthorized" since there is a time limit for disputes - 60-days from the date of the statement from which that charge appeared.

Depending on the bank and your relationship with them, they may extend that time limit - and the "reason" for the chargeback may make a difference whether or not they extend that limit, which is why you'll have better luck with the above suggestion.

Unfortunately, if you claim you didn't receive what you paid for and took you over the 60-days to report, they will likely not reverse it for you. Trying to explain the real situation will be too complex to comprehend for the person handling the case - it's futile, and will most likely prevent you from winning. Keep it simple so a 3rd grader could understand.

So "unauthorized" is your best bet and the least hassle.

I've been on both sides of a chargeback, as a merchant and consumer. This has been my experience. HTH

Yep, mine got snagged a month after the charge date. Was wondering how as I am very, very careful with it. Didn't think about Senen at the time.

Please please please i hope you guys are reporting this to local Brisbane law enforcement and other law enforcement for the others involved. Get in touch with a Detective and make them your guys' official contact. Give that information to the other victims as well so they can send in their reports and make contact. This debacle should be investigated by law enforcement (if not already), not just regulatory agencies. I haven't seen anyone as of yet mention any contact with local law enforcement or detectives that are working on this.

Law enforcement will seize what they can find and distribute that to the victims. And you do not give up your rights to go after them in civil court. Judgements can make someones life a b*tch.

Luckily i'm not a victim in this fiasco, but i have been a victim of something similar. This is what i did, organized all the other victims information, and was in contact with local law enforcement where the suspect resided, forwarding all the information about the suspect i was able to dig up (which you guys have just made their jobs so much easier). Two weeks the guy was arrested and everything he had was seized and later distributed to us by the courts.

It's not a waste of your time. Pressure and speediness is everything.