ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

Ask Dillard about the exact amount Pousa has paid him in commissions.

The Salty Droid blog post mentions that Mike told him directly that he had been paid $750,000 in commissions. I'm surprised no one has picked up on that, because that indicates just how deep into this Dillard was. He's previously said he only got paid $20-30k to pay for the expenses of the Australia "due diligence" trip, but if it turns out the number was $750,000 or more, that will be a major lie that will haunt him.

By the way, the constant references to prison rape, bubbas, etc - knock it off. Doesn't add any value to this discussion, and it's nothing but speculation anyway. Please focus on the facts and matter at hand instead of those kinds of inappropriate comments and references.

I'm convinced dillard was in from the start - some due diligence he did, he and his lawyers.(n) Didn't connect the new ib cap entity only weeks old when dillard promoted it. Thanks.

well that's right, if dillard had done proper dd as he claimed, he was leading you all down the garden path, as it is very publicly available info that ib cap was prev a deregistered entity with a track record same/similar to other proven scam outfits.

dillard is the emperor that has no cloths, he either knew it was as dodgy as hell, and not the best of the best but still sold it you all anyway. or he didn't know jack and sold it you all anyway.

either way, anyone should now clearly see how foolish they are in following these mlm get rich quick, passive income peddling clowns.

Someone mentioned Greg Habstritt as an EVG affiliate a few pages back (p.255). Well, I guess now with Dillard's "turn of fortune", he has now grabbed the opportunity to launch his own EVG knock-off called the "Defend Your Wealth Program". In the "webinar" (https://middleclassmeltdown.com/ - canned video sales letter - even with a fake "live" QnA at the end) you hear the same fear-mongering and promise of unbiased, insider advice to make sure you are among the well-eduacted in the coming financial turbulence that "..turn the coming crisis into extraordinary wealth". In the fake QnA at the end, there is even a question form someone who recently lost 65% within a week in a similar program (I wonder which???), and asks if something similar could happen here. The answer is - off course not, because we don't sell investments, only education and unbiased market commentary - VULTURES! What more is there to say???

Someone mentioned Greg Habstritt as an EVG affiliate a few pages back (p.255). Well, I guess now with Dillard's "turn of fortune", he has now grabbed the opportunity to launch his own EVG knock-off called the "Defend Your Wealth Program". In the "webinar" (https://middleclassmeltdown.com/ - canned video sales letter - even with a fake "live" QnA at the end) you hear the same fear-mongering and promise of unbiased, insider advice to make sure you are among the well-eduacted in the coming financial turbulence that "..turn the coming crisis into extraordinary wealth". In the fake QnA at the end, there is even a question form someone who recently lost 65% within a week in a similar program (I wonder which???), and asks if something similar could happen here. The answer is - off course not, because we don't sell investments, only education and unbiased market commentary - VULTURES! What more is there to say???

There's a big difference between a market commentary newsletter like this seems to be, and someone getting paid to sell you into scams like the Senen show. If you're going to paint everyone who provides their view on the market, you're disqualifying alot of people who have good insights and opinions. This promo says they do not make investment recommendations and never get paid to do so. If that's true, its the opposite of what EVG was doing.

There is a lot of herd mentality on this site, so let's not try to condemn everything out there. There is some good stuff in the world, the key is looking at whether the person making the claims has any background or experience in what they're doing. Dillard had none, and that is really his undoing. Plus they took money for pumping scams, which earns him all the problems he now has.

Why would Dillard tell Salty Droid how much he got from Pousa in commissions?

Remember this is the same guy who recently announced that he asked Senen over and over for audit financial statements and other due diligence documents......and then didn't get them ----- but still promoted the scam like it was it his brother. Then told people he did all the due diligence and trusted him with his life.

I guess "I did all the due diligence" means "I asked for stuff and never got it, but figured hey, I'm sure he's an honest guy and wouldn't lie to us."

Dillard is a child playing in a grown up world with this whole thing.

Trade2Win Partner Email

I'd like to share with you our new Private Fund that combines 3 excellent traders into one fund of highly impressive, aggressive Forex returns...

It is a new PERSONAL Invitation available to any traders outside the U.S (Due to regulatory measures)...
The group of traders have achieved a combined 989% return in the last 14 months...

SuperFundFX Managed Forex Program

The fund is referred to as a "Super Fund" because we have selected a group of STRONG traders after raising capital for several dozen traders over the years. They have a very reasonable minimum starting capital, and your funds are LOCKED in a LPOA Broker account, you do not transfer a dime to the traders themselves...

To obtain the VERIFIED PERFORMANCE HISTORY, discuss with us via email or phone, and inquire about opening an account with this private group, please click the following link...

Individual opportunities like this are something I personally find very rare as 90% of Forex sites are robots or bogus traders with no performance history or serious established business!

Don't pass this one up if you are eligible!....

Best regards,

-James O.
Skype ID: SuperFundFX
[email protected]

SuperFundFX

Legally Required Disclaimer: Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. Futures and options on futures trading is speculative, involves substantial risk and is not suitable for all investors. consider the suitability of Forex/Futures trading before making any investment decision.

T

Could you possibly take a screenshot of that e mail showing proof that it came via T2W? Its not that I dont believe you but as you have seen people need to be shown irrefutable proof before they believe anything.

If that came from T2W it would be an absolute disgrace, I'd like to think it wasnt true.

wot! is it not real then, i've just remortgaged up to the max!

and they've got me wife and kids.

and me pension.

i trusted that t2w mailer with my life! :cry:

The partner email should not have gone out and it slipped through our vetting for which I apologize and we will endeavor to prevent this happening again.

The partner email should not have gone out and it slipped through our vetting for which I apologize and we will endeavor to prevent this happening again.

I think you need to do a lot more than that, you need to send an e mail to everyone warning them not to get involved in anything like this.

How does a managed fund operating from the Seychelles and claiming returns of over 900% a year get mistaken as a legitimate opportunity ?

I know that sometimes it can be a tough call to differentiate between legitimate products and services, and offers which are perhaps not quite up to standard but surely this must have raised a red flag ?

When a company are offering returns orders of magnitude above those of most funds, and imposing a minimum balance requirement orders of magnitude below that of most funds, surely questions are asked ?

I think a post in the new low thread is justified.

Brilliant! Dillard and Pousa should have used the same explanation for their promotion.

looks like you guys and gals risk jumping out the frying pan into the fire.

i guess it's an opportunity for you all to show constraint, and see if you've learned not jump from one scam to another... hopefully :cheesy:

Don't you trust Trade2Win with your life?

:LOL: yeah that was a joke re dillards comments

still i do believe admin deliberatly ran that ad, and that they knew a lot of guys on this thread could possibly buy into it. i couldn't hazard a guess how many peope have become new t2w members due to the pm scam, i'd wager it's a lot.

So a question for the group. I am another of the scammed and found T2W way too late. I have a basic understanding of FOREX but, obviously, no depth at all. I find I am not built for the trading in this market on my own. I do my own stocks, but on average, they are a much slower moving beast and I generally buy to hold with occassional puts and calls. Ok, so are there any legitimate managed forex services? Everything I have seen since this expensive lesson feels slimy. I am interested in another investment class, ie FOREX, but not interested in the day to day. It very well may be that this means stay away, but I am not looking for these spectacular gains, just a mere 20-100% a year :LOL:. Perhaps another thread that I can be guided to?

The only way would be to set up a con akin to Pousa's and run it to the Trade2Win mailing list. I can see it bringing the desired returns with little to no effort on your part.[/QUOTE]

Actually, sounds like lots of effort. Keeping the lies straight, lots of safe houses, running from the Feds, irate vigilantes.... so little time to use my ill gotten gains. :)

By the way, the constant references to prison rape, bubbas, etc - knock it off. Doesn't add any value to this discussion, and it's nothing but speculation anyway. Please focus on the facts and matter at hand instead of those kinds of inappropriate comments and references.

I agree