ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

Did you ask Pousa's company how IB Capital ended up in possession of your communication with IIC? Did you ask IB Capital the same question? What did each of them reply?

I've asked IB Capital and am eagerly awaiting their response.

Good idea to ask IIC as well. It's just that IIC have not been responding to my emails lately.

Yesterday came the third email from IB Capital FX Compliance, requesting that I close my account and sign their form.

I've read in this thread that they can't close their business if they still have money in their accounts. Way before that, I had removed all my money... except for a little less than 20 euros, just to keep my account open... it gives me the opportunity to get their lovely mails :D
And now, I refuse to sign their form saying that I relinquish all rights to complain.

If I don't close my account, will it be a real problem for them ? Will it help to keep them in existence even if they want to close down and move to other... projects ? Or will they, at some point, send me my 20 euros back and that's it ?
I wonder.
Maybe someone knows... :?:

Way before that, I had removed all my money... except for a little less than 20 euros, just to keep my account open... it gives me the opportunity to get their lovely mails :D
And now, I refuse to sign their form saying that I relinquish all rights to complain.

I went in a withdrawal 19/5/12 for all my funds leaving in $100, however they send back everything saying it was not worth keeping such a small amount in tthe accout. So seesm like they are a law unti themselves.
BTW - your statements are from IB Capital LP - an entity which no longer exits. The statements should be from IB Capital FX (NZ).

And the next lot of Rubbish
SENEN: - "when you practice being in that state when you are calm, relaxed, when you learn how to use the breath to change your state, how to use your attention, how to use different centres in the body to change your state and you practice that - a person who is calm and relaxed and at ease all the time does not typically attract a volatile losing type circumstance."

But don't forget that he also said "you WILL lose money". So it was not ALL lies...

I wonder which other of Poser's truths members should beware of?

And another thing: Senen says Dillard did not invest. Dillard says he did.
So was Dillard's "investment" the rake-off he got for the introductions (ie those "monetary or advertising credits, whether convertible to cash or not" as mentioned in the Earnings Disclaimer that was foisted just before -63% Day)?

But don't forget that he also said "you WILL lose money". So it was not ALL lies...

I wonder which other of Poser's truths members should beware of?

Yes he said we could lose money - but only up to our personal risk profile and then we could withdraw. Many people tried to contact IIC on the 15th when there were a large number of trades executed on the accounts. No reply from IIC support and then 17.5.12 everyone lost their 63%. If members did not have an NDA they could have revoked LPOA on 15.5.12 and not made the losses. Max risk 1 - 3 % per trade - We all accepted that. 44 trades made on my account were over 3% some close to 8%.

I went in a withdrawal 19/5/12 for all my funds leaving in $100, however they send back everything saying it was not worth keeping such a small amount in tthe accout. So seesm like they are a law unti themselves.
BTW - your statements are from IB Capital LP - an entity which no longer exits. The statements should be from IB Capital FX (NZ).

You're right, the account closing request email came from IB Capital FX (NZ) 's compliance department but I got my June monthly statement from IB Capital LP on June 30th, and the 19.80 euros are still there... for good ;)
I'll tell you if they ever send them back without my 'consent' (but I did not give them my bank details, so...)

Why does IB Capital always send emails during business hours in London, when it is night or Saturday in New Zealand?

Alright, as an Elevation Group and ProphetMax member I am here to spill the beans on how so many people signed up for ProphetMax in the first place.

You see, there is a massive "New-Age"/spiritual online event being held called the "You Wealth Revolution 2012", hosted by businessman, investor and attorney Darius M. Barazandeh. According to the website (You Wealth Revolution 2012), 90,000 people are registered for this event. Basically, the You Wealth Revolution is targeted towards spiritual people who want to learn how to be more successful and happy in their lives, particularly with money/wealth but also in other areas of life.

In December 2011, Darius actually promoted Mike Dillard and The Elevation Group to the YouWealth list as part of an affiliate promotion/launch. (It should be noted that both Darius and Mike Dillard live in Austin, Texas, so they have probably met in real life). Darius made EVG seem like a great opportunity for spiritual people to learn wealth-building investment strategies, and so many people signed up for EVG membership in December 2011.

2 months later, Mike Dillard starts promoting Senen Pousa and ProphetMax. In the ProphetMax lesson video Senen and Mike made some great marketing claims that really hyped people up, but what also REALLY made people like Senen is the fact that he talked about spiritual concepts in the video as well. Please note that I am NOT referring to the public webinar, I am referring to the private "Lesson 19" for EVG members only that was filmed in Senen's so-called office in Brisbane, Australia. Considering so many EVG members came from the YouWealth Revolution, a lot of them really resonated with the spiritual messages that Senen stated...and that's why so many of them signed up for ProphetMax.

As posted on ProphetMax site:

Jul 4 - GATHERINGS POSTPONED
Hi Everyone,
There are no Gatherings this week.
Thank you,
The ProphetMax Team

hi all ::

I'd appreciate copies of the original sales webinar with Dillard, and the BS excuses/blame-the-victim follow up webinars.

[email protected]

I'm going to set up basecamp and dropbox to better organize all the victims brave enough to admit they've been totally played. So start introducing yourselves to me privately. And under no circumstances should anyone join Mike Dillard's suit ... or divulge any further info to him. Cancel you EVG memberships RIGHT NOW.

If you want Dillard, Hirsch, and Senen exposed to a wider audience, take Jason up on his offer...

Alright, as an Elevation Group and ProphetMax member I am here to spill the beans on how so many people signed up for ProphetMax in the first place.

You see, there is a massive "New-Age"/spiritual online event being held called the "You Wealth Revolution 2012", hosted by businessman, investor and attorney Darius M. Barazandeh. According to the website (You Wealth Revolution 2012), 90,000 people are registered for this event. Basically, the You Wealth Revolution is targeted towards spiritual people who want to learn how to be more successful and happy in their lives, particularly with money/wealth but also in other areas of life.

In December 2011, Darius actually promoted Mike Dillard and The Elevation Group to the YouWealth list as part of an affiliate promotion/launch. (It should be noted that both Darius and Mike Dillard live in Austin, Texas, so they have probably met in real life). Darius made EVG seem like a great opportunity for spiritual people to learn wealth-building investment strategies, and so many people signed up for EVG membership in December 2011.

2 months later, Mike Dillard starts promoting Senen Pousa and ProphetMax. In the ProphetMax lesson video Senen and Mike made some great marketing claims that really hyped people up, but what also REALLY made people like Senen is the fact that he talked about spiritual concepts in the video as well. Please note that I am NOT referring to the public webinar, I am referring to the private "Lesson 19" for EVG members only that was filmed in Senen's so-called office in Brisbane, Australia. Considering so many EVG members came from the YouWealth Revolution, a lot of them really resonated with the spiritual messages that Senen stated...and that's why so many of them signed up for ProphetMax.

It's possible, but "spirituality" doesn't apply to me; plus, I joined in November 2011. Must have received an e-mail from Dillard or an e-mail introducing Dillard - too long ago. Trouble with me is that I made the decision without discussing it with anyone. A very expensive mistake.

Last edited:
And another thing: Senen says Dillard did not invest. Dillard says he did.
So was Dillard's "investment" the rake-off he got for the introductions (ie those "monetary or advertising credits, whether convertible to cash or not" as mentioned in the Earnings Disclaimer that was foisted just before -63% Day)?

Word is that he invested a TINY amount very late in the game. Might want to make a request to Mike Dillard and Robert Hirsch as to exactly how much each of them invested and make sure it is backed up by solid proof. And find out when. The answer will be interesting

Word is that he invested a TINY amount very late in the game. Might want to make a request to Mike Dillard and Robert Hirsch as to exactly how much each of them invested and make sure it is backed up by solid proof. And find out when. The answer will be interesting

Dillard has been asked many times to answer those questions - his response has always been a resounding silence.

But consider this: he said in the famous introductory webinar that he had delayed investing in ProphetMax until his offshore structure was in place... so a liitle more truth here perhaps?
I guess his offshore structure is protecting him now?

I'll bet he closed the posting on his site so he could take some time off. Wouldn't want to leave the site unintended without his ability to sensor.

Mike and Robert both stated on the webinar that they each invested $100k and that they were making a small commisions from Senen which just covered cost of the road show being $20 - $30K - that statement may come back to haunt him.

On the EVG site, there is a person who has been with Senen for two years and he is now finally convinced is completely not what he makes himself out to be. Steven said that at first, Senen dealth with a trader named Mike Ser, than a mysterious trader named Charlie (no last name) who made 16 losing trades in a row and that he had only been with Kevin for 6 months. TBF, he did say they were profitable for those 6 months..... but not on the scale that is being advertised on the IIC site.

And then May 17 happened.

Mike Ser may know a lot about Senen and IIC - can we do some research...he was Senen's trader and has his own blog.

So many lies SENEN. Latest webinar states - "IB Capital created an LPOA with PM Managed Fx which was provided by Joel not by me without our permission and it was not an authority that I ever gave IB to create"
Joel is your customer support person.
the form was badged with IIC, it was on your website - you directed us to the form in your webinars.
SENEN - stop lying we are not stupid....
Too much Zero Conscience going on here

Mike and Robert both stated on the webinar that they each invested $100k and that they were making a small commisions from Senen which just covered cost of the road show being $20 - $30K - that statement may come back to haunt him.

That simply can not be true. Robert Hirsch and Mike Dillard commissions were AT LEAST (on paper) 30%... so that is $3 Million out of the $10 million they sold in $2k application fees alone. Even if not collected.. that was certainly the DEAL. Ask them to refute that claim. If they deny, they are flat out lying. So they will not.

And ask them to prove they invested 100k a piece with timing and documentation. From what I hear from my girls in Austin... they didn't invest **** until the **** hit the fan... Ask for documents