ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

OK I see it on FB, anything apart from that?

not that you'll have access to pboyles. the webinar recordings are on the prophetmax locked site. but there are plenty of members around who'll be happy to confirm, as we've done, that senen ran prophetmax with laura in a hands on exec director fashion

You have proof that you can show me, like a recording, does she mention on FB that she is working with him? Any further information?

Last notification re webinars run by Laura Curley

Attachments

• Laura travelling to Usa.jpg
    Laura travelling to Usa.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 427
Curious that Senen sold the house where he and Laura Curley lived, and now Laura is traveling to the USA to be with her family and won't be doing webinars for 2 weeks. Bet she never comes back to ProphetMax, and that her Dad already knows about the mess she's in, and thus the trip back to the States to visit the family lawyers. Tom Curley, her father and President of Associated Press, will have the best lawyers.

In order to keep herself clean in this, she'll give evidence to her lawyers and Senen will be the one the authorities target. My guess is that Senen is the one on the run at this point.

Has anyone physically heard from Senen lately (within the last week)?

Also, has anyone heard from Kevin Clarke in the USA. The trader that caused the losses? If authorities aren't looking for him, they should. Where does Kevin Clarke live?

Last edited:
Who has actually seen the class action by dillard? Not the half a** picture. But the actual document.

My prediction:

The powerful Tom Curley, President of Associated Press, will provide cover for his daughter Laura Curley (ProphetMax employee and girlfriend of Senen Pousa) and bring swift legal action against either Senen Pousa or Kevin Clarke to keep the family name from surfacing in the mainstream press.

Get your popcorn out. This should get hot, very fast.

Popcorn_nommer.gif

I dont know where senen is but i have first hand knowledge that all of his bank accounts have been frozen and he is working out of a hotel.

My prediction:

The powerful Tom Curley, President of Associated Press, will provide cover for his daughter Laura Curley (ProphetMax employee and girlfriend of Senen Pousa) and bring swift legal action against either Senen Pousa or Kevin Clarke to keep the family name from surfacing in the mainstream press.

Get your popcorn out. This should get hot, very fast.

Popcorn_nommer.gif

Cannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn't wait! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Curious that Senen sold the house where he and Laura Curley lived, and now Laura is traveling to the USA to be with her family and won't be doing webinars for 2 weeks. Bet she never comes back to ProphetMax, and that her Dad already knows about the mess she's in, and thus the trip back to the States to visit the family lawyers. Tom Curley, her father and President of Associated Press, will have the best lawyers.

In order to keep herself clean in this, she'll give evidence to her lawyers and Senen will be the one the authorities target. My guess is that Senen is the one on the run at this point.

Has anyone physically heard from Senen lately (within the last week)?

Also, has anyone heard from Kevin Clarke in the USA. The trader that caused the losses? If authorities aren't looking for him, they should. Where does Kevin Clarke live?

I listened in on his webinar last Thursday. It sounded like he was holed up in some Motel 6 somewhere where someone left the light on for him!

Curious that Senen sold the house where he and Laura Curley lived, and now Laura is traveling to the USA to be with her family and won't be doing webinars for 2 weeks.

The house was a rental for $400 per week - they did not own it...
My guess - Senen is in Atlanta where his lawyers are based
Strange he did not employ Australian lawyers.
either way SENEN - there is no place to hide
BTW - no notification re webinars this week....

Last edited:
I listened in on his webinar last Thursday. It sounded like he was holed up in some Motel 6 somewhere where someone left the light on for him!

Haha he cant go very far with frozen accounts and the aussie SEC far up his a** he can feel them in his throat.

The house was a rental for $400 per week - they did not own it...
My guess - Senen is in Atlanta where his lawyers are based
Strange he did not employ Australian lawyers.
either way SENEN - there is no place to hide
BTW - no notification re webinars this week....
haha what would he say in his webinar "I'm a big fat lyer who tried to throw all my friends under a bus but now that hasent worked so im going to blame it all on my dog and horse" this guy is a joker senen posua = senen poser

haha what would he say in his webinar "I'm a big fat lyer who tried to throw all my friends under a bus but now that hasent worked so im going to blame it all on my dog and horse" this guy is a joker senen posua = senen poser

Remeber he is a victim too now...got done by the same scam.
SENEN - "we are a community of people all in the same boat - we all want justice and our money back, we want the truth to be revealed.."

If you rewatch the first public promo webinar with Dillard, Senen's body language is such that he seems to know he's lying. I don't think he is innocent of the outcome of these investments. If he is, he's an utter and complete idiot..though he fooled Mike Dillard, so what does that make Dillard?

If you rewatch the first public promo webinar with Dillard, Senen's body language is such that he seems to know he's lying. I don't think he is innocent of the outcome of these investments. If he is, he's an utter and complete idiot..though he fooled Mike Dillard, so what does that make Dillard?

How do you know he fooled Mike Dillard?

Mike Dillard gets his commission from Marketing that's what he does. Whether he gets his money from forwarding internet clicks to sites or get rich quick punters to ProphetMax - that's his bread and butter work done.

I don't think Mike Dillard cares. Just business for him. He'll probably welcome publicity.

BAU to him!

Remeber he is a victim too now...got done by the same scam.
SENEN - "we are a community of people all in the same boat - we all want justice and our money back, we want the truth to be revealed.."

Senen saying hes a victim is like a US senator saying hes not a liar. Its just all from his a**.