ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

Hey JMONEY2448 - any idea where Senen and Laura live in Byron Bay?

I reckon this guy is Senen or Senen plant - How many people have all capital names?

Simply **** poor grammer coupled with comprehension.

Last edited:
Joel told me. I will end this with a questionif you lose 10$ trading who gets that 10$ your broker or the person on the other side of the trade?

Hmmm...Trick question, let me answer with a question for clarification -Were ther ever any trades?

Hmmm...Trick question, let me answer with a question for clarification -Were ther ever any trades?

Sure there were - by the BEST of the BEST

Attachments

• PM Screenshot.jpg
    PM Screenshot.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 355
There is a person registered as SenenPousa that has made no posts...

you could always ask the mods if they have any connection to each other. main suspects are JMONEY2448 & ProphetMaxLegalTeam

i'd suggest a full check on all members posting to this thread as well, you never know who's posting disinformation. and i reckon it'll get dirty as things progress.

you could always ask the mods if they have any connection to each other. main suspects are JMONEY2448 & ProphetMaxLegalTeam

i'd suggest a full check on all members posting to this thread as well, you never know who's posting disinformation. and i reckon it'll get dirty as things progress.

LOL. The lawyer from the CFTC asked me not to give out his contact info unless I was sure the recipient was a victim; he didn't want the perps calling and muddying the waters. I told him he would easily be able to identify the criminals as they will be the only ones saying that everything is working as described and they made money!

LOL. The lawyer from the CFTC asked me not to give out his contact info unless I was sure the recipient was a victim; he didn't want the perps calling and muddying the waters. I told him he would easily be able to identify the criminals as they will be the only ones saying that everything is working as described and they made money!

well if we are to believe what's been said so far, then there were actually some that made money in the debacle. very clever of them i'd say, to have a little ammo in reserve to roll out clients to say it indeed worked for them and were happy. not that i've seen any statements from these so called winners yet.

lol i hope you can man up and admit your wrong. and like i said bitter very bitter. blaming someone else for the risks you take. nice. 3% really ....i heard joel say alot of times "you can lose all of your money in 1 day"

Please Tell me one time that he said that - - maybe I was dreaming - I did not hear it once in the introductory seminars
In any case, just how do you keep ignoring that breach of contract, seeming to use your dismissal of it as part of a way
to excuse and normalize what happened?

Please Tell me one time that he said that - - maybe I was dreaming - I did not hear it once in the introductory seminars
In any case, just how do you keep ignoring that breach of contract, seeming to use your dismissal of it as part of a way
to excuse and normalize what happened?

Mike D - Realistically can my funds go to Zero?
SENEN: - If you use what we teach in Level 3 and also in Lesson 7 we teach you about risk management rules so even though you cant set the risk management for the trade. Lets say you have a 10K account and you say the most I am willing to lose to turn the $10k to lets say $20k in the next 12 months. I am willing to risk $1000. So if my account goes to $9000 thats too much risk for me. At that point you can withdraw your capital. It could go to zero if you are willing to lose all of it. Of course it could in that sense. But if you use what I teach in Level 7 you will never lose more than you are willing to risk and if that is $1000 you can withdraw your capital"

So he sold the program to us with a max 1-3% risk per trade and we can withdraw anytime we have reached our personal risk profile limit.
Funny that he now says he also lost 63%. Not learning his own lessons?

And the next lot of Rubbish
SENEN: - "when you practice being in that state when you are calm, relaxed, when you learn how to use the breath to change your state, how to use your attention, how to use different centres in the body to change your state and you practice that - a person who is calm and relaxed and at ease all the time does not typically attract a volatile losing type circumstance."

RE the 1-3% risk
SENEN- "1-3% risk is the accepted fund risk profile. The 1-3% is where they stay in when it comes to PM Managed FX and they have a 94% success rate. This risk management formula is extremely conservative and extremely safe"

All right, kiddos, here are some of my smoking-gun findings that did let me have my "holy ****" moment, for I couldn't believe what I found.

Well done! That could come in really handy....where next with the info? She is after all part of PM and took many webinars and helped lure us in.....

Does anyone have advice on how to word the complaint with Financial Dispute Resolution, regarding IB Capital?

All right, kiddos, here are some of my smoking-gun findings that did let me have my "holy ****" moment, for I couldn't believe what I found.

As Senen Pousa and Laura Curley came clean on the Byron Bay white pages (making me think they're renting or own property on a company's name), I decided to take a different approach. When you have a person with common first and last names (like Laura Curley), one way to narrow down your search on them on Google is to google them together with their relative who shares the same last name.

So I went ahead and searched for such relatives among Laura's Facebook friends and sure found one. Her name is Melinda Curley and she works for USA Today, as per the screenshot below:

Laura's full friends list is available here: https://www.facebook.com/laura.curley.161?sk=friends&ft_ref=mni

I then googled for "Laura Melinda Curley" and got the following article mentioning both as daughters of the USA Today President Tom Curley who now presides over the Associated Press:

Article source: freedomforum.org: <i>USA TODAY</i>'s Tom Curley to receive USD Neuharth Award

The article further mentions Marsha Stanley as Laura's and Melinda's mother and we also have a person under this name on Laura's Facebook friends list (see the first screenshot above).

Might be interesting if Tom Curly's name as well as his daughters hits an article on The Drudge Report about her collaborating with Senen Pousa on this scam.

Last edited:
Did anyone notice that the half-**** class action document that Dillard posted didn't have a case number and doesn't identify the district court in which it was supposedly filed? The first thing a filing gets is a case number, without it the paperwork can't be associated. This hasn't been filed!!!