ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

To add a bit more levity to this, I seem to recall Senen explaining ROI, this is after the loss mind you. He stated, and I'm paraphrasing, that if you got back all your capital then you have an 100% ROI, if it makes 6% in a year than your ROI is 106% etc. He defined ROI as 'return of investment', rather than 'on investment'. So great news we had a 37% ROI in just 3 months. Wow. Best of the best, and we learned some financial jargon. :smart: :LOL:

It's likely that no trades whatsoever took place. Yet it would have been more prudent of IB Capital to actully have them take place and acquire a seemingly legitimate justification for seizing people's assets. As IB Capital is a market maker trading against their customers (offseting their trades), the difference between the trades taking and not taking place is virtually nill.

only the authorities investigations will see the truth. if properly traded there will be a paper trail to their london based fsa regulated liquidity provider. there is evidence they weren't just a bucketshop, which you ignore.

but as ib are being deregistered from the fspr we must be able to assume they have been caught out doing something wrong, we're not told what exactly, just as in the case of fxmarkets. we wait see, with popcorn at the ready :D

Who is their London-based FSA-regulated liquidity provider?

I have too got a truckload of popcorn at home, with more to be delivered, as my reserves deplete much faster than expected. For one, here's another poop by Dillard released today:

So I’ve tried to take the high-road during the entire situation concerning ProphetMax and Senen Pousa, but after watching his webinar last night and the lies he’s trying to spread, I have no choice but to speak up and set the record straight.

We have proactively contacted and shared information regarding the situation with relevant agencies and we were the first ones to do so in an official manner.

Senen has once again manipulated or ignored the truth for his benefit and to mislead our community. Please be patient as the process moves along. I can assure you that a team of very talented professionals are working hard to handle this situation.

Our number one priority is EVG’s members, and we want two things…

First… The truth.

Second… Everyone’s money back.

We have offered to put every penny received from Senen Pousa into a fund with our law firm for intended distribution back to members.

At the end of the day, there is no honor in making money without an exchange of value.

I’m out to change the world and create a legacy for my family, and there is no amount of money in the world that I would accept at the cost of the reputation I’ve spent the past seven years building.

On Thursday June 28th, Senen Pousa held a webinar in which he lied out-right, or through insinuation, about myself and The Elevation Group, in an attempt to portray us in a negative light, and to shift responsibility for this matter away from himself.

The first attempt to question my integrity, was to cast doubt whether or not Class Action lawsuit was actually filed, because they “could not find it”.

This suit was in fact filed on Friday June 22nd in Travis County Texas, and here is proof…

ClassActionFile - Dillard's library

Any attorney with any competence can find this document on the appropriate website within minutes.

As previously stated, I am bearing 100% of the legal costs, (which have already exceeded over $100,000 in the first 30 days), and 100% of any money recovered will be distributed to the EVG members who were victimized by Senen Pousa, Investment Intelligence Corporation, IB Capital, Global Forex Management, etc…

Why am I doing this?

Very simple…

It's the right thing to do. Period.

The second manipulative statement that he made, was that by signing the withdrawal form from IBCapital last week as publically stated, I had negligently released IB Capital from any responsibility in this situation.

Considering that we have three law firms working on this case, that move was obviously approved by our legal team, and the waiver was dismissed as inconsequential. It would not have been made otherwise.

The final and most grotesque lie that was postulated by Senen Pousa during his webinar, was that I had not actually invested money into the Managed FX program as I claimed. This fact has been verified by my legal team, and will be included as evidence in the lawsuit.

Senen’s attempts to spread false information and paint me as the bad guy here isn’t going to work. Senen set this entire program up, and the only mistake I made was to trust him. I will not make that mistake again.

Members of The Elevation Group are my people and my passion.

I stand by you and for you, and I will pursue this matter to the fullest extent of the law on our behalf.

If you joined ProphetMax, it is VERY important that you fill out this questionnaire which posted last week, so that I can send you additional details about the Class Action suit in the coming weeks.

Click here: The Elevation Group | Important Message to our Members

Sincerely,

Mike Dillard

Looks like a cage match for Senen and Mike Dillard.

Dillard could have saved $100,000 on legal fees and his now tarnished reputation if he did his due diligence better. The foundation for The Elevation Group is to protect and make money off market turbulence, not let the turbulence blow your house down. Who will trust The Elevation Group now?

Popcorn_nommer.gif
Popcorn_nommer.gif
Popcorn_nommer.gif
Popcorn_nommer.gif

Last edited:
I will give this to Mike Dillard...he does sell the overblown promises well. He has above average presentation skills and his site is nicely done. Additionally, most people know nothing about finances and that is why even the legit international banks are able to get away with the troubles they've caused people, and still no arrests. Some of the people that fell for the Pousa/Dillard tango were no idiots. More sad is that most of them very badly needed that extra income that was dangled like a golden coated turd in front of them.

I don't think they were idiots, really I don't. And I am sad for their loss.

Honestly, if Dillard could shake off the temptation to shovel the Multi-level marketing stuff at his members he'd be better off.

To everyone here. IB capital has said that you can cross out the part relinquishing IB capital from any wrong doing. IB capital just wants to return the money to everyone. Try it include a note saying you crossed it out and i bet you get your money back and you will still think you have a chance to go after them.

Did they phone you, Joel?

They might sure want it, as this will enable them to wire those 63% of the people's money elsewhere and close their bank account with ING in the Netherlands. Why doesn't IB Capital fully compensate people for the unlawful losses IB Capital allowed on their customers' accounts?

So no way for you to avoid those bubba inmates, dude.

Joel told me. He also told me that senen owns the data base. So joel cant even contact you guys anymore.

Btw if you want to think im him go for it who am to take away your god given american right to think that. I will end this with a questionif you lose 10$ trading who gets that 10$ your broker or the person on the other side of the trade?

The person on the other side of the trade (IB Capital) which was solicited by Joel!

Do you know for how long one gets in for soliciting unlicensed financial services in the US? The bubbas will master him into a pro over all that time!

IB Capital is a middle man. Who also is cooperating fully with everyone.

senen will be bubbas bi***

IB Capital was opening accounts for US customers for which it's required to maintain registration with the US CFTC. What's the IB Capital registration number with the US CFTC?

They don't need to because they were not marketing in the us. senen was marketing in the us and sending them to IB capital.

In reality, Joel Friant was soliciting customers for IB Capital in the US. He was the one receiving their account opening applications directly from them and then forwarding them to IB Capital.

As for the US CFTC, it doesn't matter to them where a brokerage firm does their marketing (in the US or not). As long as it opens accounts for US customers, it is considered doing business in the US. See here: CFTC Sues 11 Foreign Currency Firms in Second Nationwide Sweep Against Unregistered Firms

Do you really think IB capital would do something that stupid? you dont think they have lawers telling them what they can and cant do? Im telling you in this situation IB Capital did not need to licence with the cftc

How much did you lose? you sound like you want heads to roll without hearing the truth. what are you going to say when senen is the only one behind bars? you sound really bitter. everyone wanted to think that they couldn't lose all there money. but with trading anything can happen. when will you be able to accept that?

This scam was touted to us as having no more risk than 3% per trade. With the trades that blew our accounts, there was a lot more.

As I've said, I won't be at rest until Joel Friant, Kevin Clarke, Mike Dillard, and Senen Pousa all do time - and they will, have no doubt about that.

Chances are they won't be put to ADX Florence or similar high-security penitentiaries with solitary confinement, so they will have inmates - horny American males with tight and skilful dicks. Judging by the looks of these conmen, they won't leave the said inmates of theirs sexually indifferent.

lol i hope you can man up and admit your wrong. and like i said bitter very bitter. blaming someone else for the risks you take. nice. 3% really ....i heard joel say alot of times "you can lose all of your money in 1 day"

When the truth comes out, which it will we will see the true diablo in all of this. That diablo is senen. It does sound like you have been to jail before and know what senen will expect.

Senen is a con like all others, guilty as much as those others. He was the one to tout the con with Dillard, while the others drew the losses on people's accounts.

Hey does anyone have mike dillards class action law suit? Its very convienient that he only showed the top quarter of the page

lol i hope you can man up and admit your wrong. and like i said bitter very bitter. blaming someone else for the risks you take. nice. 3% really ....i heard joel say alot of times "you can lose all of your money in 1 day"

They said you could lose all your money in one day? When you heard that what did you do? Take all your money out immediately? If not why not?

Dillard keeps refusing to disclose the exact amount he's received in commissions from Pousa for promoting his setup. Why?

So Dillard has his skeletons too, which means he'll pay fines for introducing broker services without a license. Wonder how fast he's going after Pousa who already turned on him. Pousa can provide evidence of Dillard's fees.

I see more evidence of Dillard talking and no legal action from the $100,000 spent with the 3 legal firms. I mean c'mon if Pousa is asking about the legal suit he's not even gotten a letter yet!?

That has got to be the slowest, most overpaid 3 legal firms in the World. Another reason not to trust The Elevation Group for financial advice.

That has got to be the slowest, most overpaid 3 legal firms in the World.

You'd think generating those kinds of fee's they could afford a spell checker.

The last letter from Dillard's lawyer looked like it had been written by a 7 year old.

Ask them if they know why the government of New Zealand commenced the deregistration of IB Capital.

i believe those who lost money to this ring of clowns should be doing the asking. members of this forum have dug up the worms, over to you lot to pick em up.

When the truth comes out, which it will we will see the true diablo in all of this. That diablo is senen. It does sound like you have been to jail before and know what senen will expect.

Hey JMONEY2448 - any idea where Senen and Laura live in Byron Bay?