ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

JMONEY2448. What prompted you to join this chat and be a cheerleader for Joel? What is your relationship to him? The man either made a horrible judgement call as to who he goes into business with or he is part of the problem. MF Global CEO Jon Corzine "may" have people that say he is a hard working good guy too, but he is still a thief.

Apparently if you nicely aide in stealing people's money people will give you the benefit of the doubt as to your guilt. This is why they got taken in the first place.

In the USA we are inocent until proven guilty. You guys were in a high risk situation where anything could happen. The truth will come out and when it does the good guys will be cleared and the bad guy.......

Even BEFORE the SHTF he rarely answered emails!

I've known joel for 26 years and i know that he cares more about his customers then you guys will ever know. Thats all im going to say on the matter. If you want a bad guy in all this blame the guy who starts with a S

According to the guy who starts with an "S", joel has booked with incriminating docs as well as a lot of personal documents including drivers license and passport copies. Are you sure that isn't you JoeFriantlMONEY2448 trying to cover your own tracks

IB capital did not trade your account, global forex management did, Kevin clarke and his team.

Yes, you are right. It still does not answer my question. IB Capital let other parties trade my account without LPOA given to these or any other parties. No LPOA at all. None. Whatsoever. Now IB Capital is saying that since I did not complain earlier and let trading continue for a couple of months, the trading was factual to me and I must have understood that my account was managed. I need to respond to IB Capital as part of my complaint to FDR process. Any help would be much appreciated.

Request a copy of the agreement IB Capital (NZ) LLP had with your introducing broker. You won't see ProphetMax Managed FX (for which your LPOA was issued) party to this agreement because ProphetMax Managed FX is not the name of any legal entity.

I did this and they sent me a blank standard agreement - I will request the signed one.

Joel Friant is one of the hardest working people I know. 20 hour days everyday.

He knew exactly waht was going on. On 24.4.12 he signs off as From: Joel Friant - Managed FX [mailto:[email protected]]
Previous - accounts@managedfxsupport -Joel Friant
Managed FX Support

Not one of my hard questions were answered and he is directly responsible for losses as numerous members emailed him to stop the trades when the huge descrepancies were noticed and not one of those e mails were answered. Not one phone call taken. I have not heard of one member that has got him on the phone.
Honorable means doing the right thing.
I agree ultimnately the buck stop with SENEN and it will...but Joel facilitated SENEN's evilness

According to the guy who starts with an "S", joel has booked with incriminating docs as well as a lot of personal documents including drivers license and passport copies. Are you sure that isn't you JoeFriantlMONEY2448 trying to cover your own tracks

So Senen is claiming Joel Friant is on the run?

That explains why he doesn't answer calls or emails and why the authorities might be interested in him.

This is like an episode of COPS.

Popcorn_nommer.gif

Last edited:
N
So Senen is claiming Joel Friant is on the run?

That explains why he doesn't answer calls or emails and why the authorities might be interested in him.

This is like an episode of COPS.

Popcorn_nommer.gif

Lol hes not playing defence or running away. When you put your money up to be traded you knew there was a chance it would be gone in one day. Maybe hes tired of answering the same questions over and over. As i understand it it was trader error not customer service error. If you all want to belive the S guy be my guest but the truth will come out sooner then later.

So now, that this is a scam even according to Senen, why doesn't he finally issue full refunds of the membership fees to all Managed FX customers? There's for sure no more Managed FX service being provided by his Investment Intelligence Corporation now. Instead, this scumbag is asking his victims for more money!

Let me get this straight. In Senen's webinars, the service members pay for, he's got his hand out asking for more money!? WOW, that's one crazy scammer.

N

Lol hes not playing defence or running away. When you put your money up to be traded you knew there was a chance it would be gone in one day. Maybe hes tired of answering the same questions over and over. As i understand it it was trader error not customer service error. If you all want to belive the S guy be my guest but the truth will come out sooner then later.

JMONEY2448, are you afraid to mention Senen's name here? Is that why you only say "the S guy"? What do have to be afraid of, unless you're Joel's wife or Joel himself.

Can anyone figure out where the money really went? To the market, to traders house positions betting opposite the members trades, or other?

Certainly some were paid introducing broker fees like Dillard.

N

I don't know much - I've now read this thread from the beginning and only wish that Dillard had not deleted posts questioning Sennen or I would have looked into it and seen what was on here months ago! So yeh, I take responsiblity for being naieve and not spending the time to research
But please its Nonsense I'm tired of people saying
"you should have expected you could lose it all in one day- not when you are told 3% max per trade and I forget the max trades per week but it sure wasn't 100 trades in five minutes, and told the platform's "history" - 60% is not normal

nu?

Can anyone figure out where the money really went? To the market, to traders house positions betting opposite the members trades, or other?

that's the difficult one, the authorities will no doubt be on to this and checking the paper trail to their liquidity provider. we can only guess.

my guess would be ib were acting like a bucketshop and were counterparty to all the trades. the clue to this is the unprecedented run of very large wins, gfm could have stopped trading at that point, they didn't! unprecedented overtrading and large losses wiping out those wins and some followed. they wouldn't want you cashing in on your account now would they. gfm are in it up to their necks here.

ib has the bulk of the money. how the booty will be split depends on who in this racket really owns ib.

N

Oh, Joel, it would make your zero conscience feel so much better if you would just contact the CFTC; they really want to converse with you, man. All you have to do is turn yourself in and confess. They already know about you and are "observing" what you're up to; so, lets get it done; you an senen can b***f*** each other in prison while drinking green smoothies (I'm sure they'll let the brainwashed groupies bring in the blender and dope so you can make your own) :cheesy:

Yes, and after you hit the "Start Survey" button on his site at ProphetMax TM , one of his questions is:

Q.10
WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU ARE WILLING TO CONTRIBUTE TO A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT LED BY SENEN POUSA?

Why doesn't this con use the money he collected from his victims in membership fees?

Who is Senen going after...himself?

I have often wondered if there were no trades done at all. It was a scam from day one. It is very easy to falsify statements. Why would they bother to do actual trades?

I have often wondered if there were no trades done at all. It was a scam from day one. It is very easy to falsify statements. Why would they bother to do actual trades?

well the statements were in the name of a struck off non entity, so could well be the case. there are lame documented excuses on ib's part why this was, just proves how tin pot this whole thing is.

the nz authorities have woken up, realised what's going on under their noses and are shutting the gate after the horse has bolted. and not the first time gfm involved in their broker having their license pulled in their dodgy looking offshore antics.